Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His first lesson

Go down 
+10
Sensei
Rikka
Miyu-chan
Chery Kobayashi
Kyoko
Sora
Molly
mellina rose saimia
Ikuto
Bartholomew Sain-Drake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

His first lesson - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:50 am

Mellina sees the note reading it before gently looking over to Bartholomew, giving a happy nod to say she would be able to talk to him after class is over.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:46 am

Jared walked into the class with a gun and pointed it at Sora. His eyes were cold and filled with hate.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:14 am

She sits down on a bench in the hall way and her black eyes look at the classrooms, she prayed and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:27 am

"Jared?" Sora looked up, surprised that her ex-fiancé would pull a gun on her for no apparent reason. "... Did I do something?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:32 am

Feels the iron inside the bullets she smiled and laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:30 am

Jared threw the gun aside, shaking his head. Whatever. Jared sat at his desk.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:33 am

The bullet from the gun slowly began to creep towards Kyoko, she cursed under breath as she tried to shoo them away
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:24 am

Mellina said nothing seeing all this but she just sighed, wondering why everyone was so violent.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:39 am

While Bartholomew saw that Mellina nodded to him he was happy that he could talk to her. But then the telepatic one said that he needs to be carefull for their sensei and for someone named miyuki because otherwise they would eat his soul. Bartholomew looked confused to her and thought "What do you mean? And how did you know that? And why would you help me? You don't even know me. But thanks. And what in the name of the gods is with that guy with the gun?" he asked because some guy came in with a gun and pointed to someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Rikka offerend a hand to Bartholomew and smiled.
'Come, I'll show you. Take my hand and follow me.'
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:39 pm

"Guess everyone's in a bad mood today."Mellina said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:45 pm

Bartholomew began to blush of what the thelepath said and looked at her and thought "Okay. But only if Mellina goes with us. I promised her something. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:49 pm

The bullets began to come closer then they appeared in her hand "crap"
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:07 pm

~giggles with delight~
'Yeah, that'd be fine!'
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Bartholomew was happy that someone else could get with him because he didn't fully trusted anyone and espacially someone who could read minds. he thought that in Egyptian so the thelepatic couldn't understand him. He then thougt "Okay but if they are really evil as you say then why are we going straight outsite? I have plan. What if I say that I am not feeling wel and that I say that to the sensei and then collaps at the door and you 'voluntary' help me with Mellanie to help me to the nurse and so the 3 of us can talk?" he looked at her with serious look in his eye's.

Then he  asked to the sensei "Sensei can I go to the nurse? I am not feeling well. I just got here in Japan so its maybe a jet lag sir." As he walked to the sensei he bowed polite and when he was near Mellina he slipped on purpose but letted it look like an accident, and when he felt on her he whipsered in her ear "Can you please follow me? So I can tell you everything I wanted to tell you and that mind reader wants to talk to us about the sensei." He stood up and looked at her and hoped that she would follow him. And then said with a friendly smile and yet enyoable sparkling in his eye's "S-s-sorry for felling on you" and he pretended that his balance feeling was gone, and when he was outsite the class and then collapsed on the ground hoping that the thelepath and Mellina would help him.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:48 pm

~disappears and reappears outside of the classroom~
'We need to go to the lake. I have a small base there, neither Sensei or Miyuki know about it...'
~frowns~
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:50 pm

She nods but gets up to bow to sensei and leaves the classroom to go and help bartholomew.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:04 pm

While Bartholomew got helped by Mellina and the thelephatic he began to notice that the thelephatic was some how pushy to go somewhere. He made once again a sand note but to the girl who bumped into the wall earlier named Molly, and one to her sister. He wrote in it that "The thelephat wants to talk to me him about the sensei and another classmate. I hope that it is not a trick to kill me because of my origin. I don't trust her fully but would you be so kind to follow me if I need help. And P.S. if you follow I will treat you on somethink to eat or drink. Hopefully you follow me =). Bartholomew"
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:07 pm

'I speak three thousand different languages and I can access your brain control panels, Barthy. I know you think I'm going to kill you, but I cross my heart I won't.'
~frowns at Bartholomew's distrust~
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:12 pm

"Okay, do you dare to swear it on the gods?" He looked at her waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:13 pm

'Swear it on the gods.'
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:14 pm

"So, what did you want to talk about anyway?"Mellina asked him.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 pm

he smilled at the thelephat and scratched her and putted some sand in her hand and said "This will keep you're promise." he looked at Mellina and said "The reason why I don't like talking to that much vampire's at once. I will explain when we get where exatly thelepat?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:18 pm

"Wait, she can read minds too?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:19 pm

'I have a small base next to the lake, but to open it, all the of us need to swim to tue bottom and pull the lever.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His first lesson
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: