Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His first lesson

Go down 
+10
Sensei
Rikka
Miyu-chan
Chery Kobayashi
Kyoko
Sora
Molly
mellina rose saimia
Ikuto
Bartholomew Sain-Drake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:34 am

Bartholomew facepawed and said "Yes, I am half human. And if you want some of my blood, its okay but first Mellina-chan. She helped me out of the water. And so I can repay sort of what you did for me" Bartholomew began to turn red and said "Well this is accutally the first time that someone might drink my blood, so please be gentle."
Back to top Go down
http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:38 pm

"You do know it's forbidden for a vampire to feed from a human right? The only reason I try not to do that much is because that's a no no rule here, Molly should know that." mellina sighes before looking at him. "And I wanted to help you, were are friends now so I wanted to."Mellina smiled happy.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:39 pm

"But......" Molly smiled. "He's only half human, right? So..... That means....." Molly tackled Bartholomew happy, ejecting her fangs. She bit painfully into his shoulder and began to drink his blood. She hadn't had anything to drink for a while, so she didn't know how much blood she was taking at all.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:54 pm

While Mellina-chan said it was agains the rules but that she was resisting it. Bartholomew gently touched her cheek and kissed her on her cheeks and said "It's okay, you may suck a vampire's blood right? Just try to suck my right side of my body, it taste more like a vampire blood than my left side what taste like rabbit. hmmmm rabbit." Then suddenly he was tackled by Molley-chan and she insert her fangs in his right shoulder, first it was painfully then it was a kind of nice. And then he looked at Mellina-chan and asked "D-d-do you want to try it to?" He held his right arm to her as an invitation, hoping she would try it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Mellina sees molly drinking his blood but looked to him, gently shaking her head. "No, It's okay. I have my issues with blood drinking still...I'll be alright. And don't drink so much molly..." she said worried.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:18 pm

When Molly finally let go she almost sucked Bartholomew dry. A bead of sweat appeared on her face and she rubbed the back of her head with an exhausted smile. "Um.... Oops?"
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Bartholomew began to laugh and said to mellina-chan "You know that I am going to repay you don't ya?" He looked at Molly-chan and said "It's nothing Molly-chan. But may I ask you two something?" He turned red and said with a shy face "I-I-I never sucked blood before. I know it is strange but may I suck some blood of you two?"
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Molly held her arm out and smiled. "Just don't suck too much, or my insides could explode!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:34 am

Mellina said nothing but she looked quiet before gently sighing, walking to sit near him. "Alright, but warning; my blood is a bit of a different mix. So, try not to be careful when you drink it." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 am

Bartholomew was happy and said to Mellina-chan and Molly-chan "Thanks, for being my first." He bit first Molly-for trying because he wanted to be gentle to Mellina-chan. Before he bit he kissed and licked her arm then he bit her arm and began to suck it, he found it that it tasted like Belgium waffle's. When he was stopped sucking it he kissed Molly-chan on her cheek and said "Thank you Molly-chan." He turned over to Mellina-chan and kissed and licked her neck and putted his fangs in him. While he began to suck it he found it really sweet, it tasted like gingerbread with honey. Lots of honey. Bartholomew wanted to continue but he didn't want to kill a friend on accident. When he stopped he whiped his mouth and kissed Mellina-chan on the lips and said to her "Thank you, Mellina-chan." He looked at the two of them and pulled them at him and laid down on the ground while he said with a smile "You know, you two are really sweet in your heart and as persons?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:53 am

Mellina said nothing but was quiet from his bite but just lets him drink her blood. Not saying much, she gently nods to him but gently touches her neck to heal it. "No problem and thanks for the comment."
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Molly had a nosebleed and fell backwards. Her eyes went blank and she twitched. "O-Okay, that..... That might have b-been..... A..... Bit m-much..."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Bartholomew began to laugh when he heared the reactions of the two. He said "You know, I am happy that you two are my friends and I sucked my first time on you two." He looked from Molly-chan who was having a nosebleed and Mellina-chan who was healing his bitemark. He then hugged them both and said "I told the truth you know, about you two tasting sweet. Do you want to know how you two tasted for me?" Hoping that the two of them would be curious for his answer.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:55 pm

"Well, we are always going to be friends silly, you don't have to worry about that." mellina lowers her hand from her neck that was healed now but hears the next thing he asked. "Oh? Well...I'm a little curious. what about you molly?" she helps her but takes out some tissue for her bloody nose.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am

Bartholomew laughed and said "Molley-chan taste like fresh made belgium waffle's, that my mother alway's used to make. And you Mellina-Chan taste like sugar sweet gingerbread with the purest honey on it. And I love these really hard. I hope you don't look at me different for this." He looked at them and asked to Molly-chan "How did my blood tasted Molley-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:47 pm

"Bartholomew-kun... Tasted like... Chicken..." Molly passed out.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:52 am

Mellina sighed but checks on molly. "I warned her not to feed too much."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:15 am

Bartholomew laughed and said "is nothing. I am still alive so it couln't hurt." He looked at Mellina-chan and Molly-chan and asked "Did I hurt you when I bitted you?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:01 pm

"No but I been used to getting bit." mellina said.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:40 am

"And you Molly-chan?" asked Bartholomew. He looked at Mellina-chan and asked "Do you like getting bitten?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:12 pm

"Yeah though I been used to it for a while.."she sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Bartholomew began to laugh and asked "how offent do you got bitten Mellina-chan?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:10 pm

"Alot of people try to and the same for brandon too but he's my mate so I can't really say." she said quiet.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:22 pm

"and what does he says about that Mellina-chan?" asked Bartholomew
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:51 pm

"I don't know..He says I'm too scared at times to open up and do that.." she said quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His first lesson
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: