Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His first lesson

Go down 
+10
Sensei
Rikka
Miyu-chan
Chery Kobayashi
Kyoko
Sora
Molly
mellina rose saimia
Ikuto
Bartholomew Sain-Drake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:30 pm

"I want to go further with my life. Be happy. But, but, I can't. I can here them scream. I can feel the blade that stuck in me every heart beat. If you can help me please help me." begged Bartholomew still crying.
Back to top Go down
http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:37 pm

"I can tell and I know. *Hugs him again* I will do what I can because I can't stand seeing you suffering like this."she gently reaches to take her amulet from her pocket before holding it up near the moonlight, seeing the gems incarved into it glowing now. She closed her eyes holding him to her but she somehow could see much but almost felt someone near.

".............................So that's it."she looked down but slowly knew. "The only reason you suffer is because of him. Someone that been tourmented every living person....right lu?"on cue, Red flames were seen to show someone but he smiled.

"ahh Melina, nice to see you again....what can I do for you?"

"Cut it out lu, I know it was you tourmented my friend here. You keep sending the same haunted images to remind him of the bad past."she sees him smile to touch her cheek. "well, it's not my fault..I am the Devil you know...but....*looks to her* you might be able to make a deal with me if you didn't stop my fun....."

"I don't care and No. I already have someone helping me and I am warning you to leave him be! Break the connection to these things now!"

"And if I don't?"

"You won't like the choice.."Mellina wanted to protect Barth, no matter what as his friend.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Bartholomew kept seeing the image over and over again. He couldn't take it much longer, he began to cry harder and harder. It feeled like his head was going to explode and his eye's were going to bleed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 pm

"Seems like it's working-"

"Stop doing this, NOW!!"lu laughed but looks to her before he sighed. "Oh fine, I'll stop for now...but it's fun tourmenting my play things."He looks to the house to make it disappear but he looks to wink at her. "See you later cutie......" He disappears in flames but also stops the pain in Bartholomew's head.

She sighed but turns to go to him. "Barth? Hey, you okay?" She touches his cheek but looking to wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Bartholomew felt the pain go away but not totally. He looked up and saw that Mellina-chan was holding him. He smilled and said "The pain is mostely gone, but not totally. It still feels like I miss something important in my heart." He took out a necklace and cried and said "What is it that I misses so hard?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 pm

She looks to him but gently wipes the tears from his eyes and cheeks. "The one thing your missing, Barth.......It's love and happiness. Your missing the two key that's been torn out of you and tossed away......You even miss the love you felt from your family and close friends...same for the joy you felt from them...if you keep that in mind, they won't never leave you because you know their with you in your heart.." she hugs him gently more. "I don't know if this helps but you wouldn't worry, you have alots of people here looking out for you, even me. I'll stay by your side as if I was like a family relative for you."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Bartholomew hugged her and cried harder. But this time of happiness. He felt glad he could finally live normally. He than said "Okay, I trust you. But may I ask you one thing Mellina-chan?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:03 pm

"Yes?" she looks to him but felt her wings slowly disappear so she was normal again.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:12 pm

"Can I call you Onee-chan?" he let his head rest on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:12 pm

She looked to him before smiling ot hug him tightly and eyes were closed. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:03 pm

He smilled and hugged her tightly and said "Thanks for everything Onnee-chan. You've helped me more than everyone you know?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:19 pm

branodn was quiet and secretly proud melli stopped Lu all by herself.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Bartholomew looked at Mellina-chan and asked "Onne-chan, how did you let the pain go away?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:55 pm

"I have a speical ability that can help when casting out the darkness and pain. I just knew it was that one person causing you so much pain."She keeps hugging him but was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Bartholomew kept hugging her and began to cry of happiness and said "Thank you. Thank you so very much Onnee-chan."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:15 pm

"Your welcome."She hugs him gently.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:05 am

Bartholomew began to cry of happyness and felt relieved, free from the nightmare's and guilt. he began to cry on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:29 am

she hugs him but rubs his back, showing he can cry on her shoulder, being here for him.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Bartholomew was happy and said while sobbing "Thanks Onnee-chan. Thank you verry much."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:47 am

"Of course..." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His first lesson
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: