Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His first lesson

Go down 
+10
Sensei
Rikka
Miyu-chan
Chery Kobayashi
Kyoko
Sora
Molly
mellina rose saimia
Ikuto
Bartholomew Sain-Drake
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:55 pm

When Bartholomew went to his school he looked arouned while he was walking to the class room, and he sat in a dark corner waiting for the other vampire classmates. With his feet on his desk reading a book, "A vampire's life for me" writen by some european. While he was reading he also was playing with a little bit of sand where he sat. Hoping that his classmates weren't any kind of irritating people.
Back to top Go down
http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com
Ikuto

Ikuto

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:07 am

-glances over shoulder, looking at Drake-
Something isnt right here........
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:47 pm

When Batholomew was looking over his book he saw that someone was looking at him. He relooked at the book said to the person before him "I'm Bartholomew, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Ikuto.
Bartholomew... What a royal name. It makes me want to kill myself.
-turns back around not saying another word-
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:59 am

When the guy in front of him ignored him and turned around, became Barthy furious. He slammed his book while he closed it and made an sandball and trew it to the guy's head and said "That was respectless of you punk! What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:21 pm

-grits teeth-
I don't think you heard me right. If you listened, you'd know. Now, just a thought, is respectless throwing a sandball at the back of someone's head?
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Barthy replied to the guy "Not as respectless as not responding to someone's answers if they ask it nice. Let me guess, you're a pure blood aren't you punk?"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Heh.
-cat ears and tail pop out-
I hardly think so. Oh, and I did answer you. You just didn't wanna listen.
-opens a book and begins to read quietly, blocking out everything else-
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 am

Bartholomew looked at the guy and saw that he had misunderstanding the guy and said to him with a friendly smile "I'm sorry dude. I didn't heared you, when you said you'r name. I hope you can forgive me?" After saying that he bowed to the guy and hold his hand out friendly, hoping that the guy would understand him.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Sure, whatever.
-continues reading-
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 am

Bartholomew sighted and asked "Are you pissed off because of that?" He looked at the guy for a moment and said with a friendly smile. "And nice ears and tail."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:05 pm

At that time, Mellina walks in but tired holding some books. "Dang, that's the last time I study too late at..."she stops seeing Ikuto and some new person in the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 am

Yeah, whatever.
-looks up at Mellina-
Sup?
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Barty looked at the guy and sighed and said "Okay, but let please explain my self one day okay?" As he saw that there came another vampire but this one was a female. Bartholomew looked at the girl and introduced himself to her.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:56 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Molly screamed, running so fast into the classroom that she couldn't stop. She eventually hit a wall and fell backwards, passed out.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am

"It's nice to meet you, bartholomew." Mellina smiled but sees Molly hit the wall hard but goes to help her. "Molly? You okay?" she said trying to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:15 am

A small blob-looking ghost floated out of Molly's mouth and she made a slight, painfful moan.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:12 pm

When the girl said it was fine to meet him he saw that a another vampire came in but way to fast and was knocked out because she hitted the wall. Bartholomew ran to her and heared the other female called her Molley. Bartholomew helped her up and tried to wake her up while said "Oi, can you hear me? Are you in there miss? If you can hear me can you say something?"
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Molly's eyes opened slowly. She looked around for a few seconds before jumping to her feet. "AH! Who the blazes are you!?" she yelled at Bartholomew. Her face was flushed.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:35 pm

-looks up at them-
Careful with Molly. Every earthquake has it's aftermath.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:57 pm

While the girl opend her eyes she jumped away from him and yelled at him. He sighted and bowed to the girl and said "I am Bartholomew. At your service." He looked at her and asked "Are you feeling well miss? You hitted the wall very hard and passed out for a while."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:49 am

"Guess that means Molly is okay." Mellina gently smiled happy that she was okay but looks to bartholomew. "Though, are you new here?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Sora rushed into the classroom after Molly, stopping when she saw the group. She pointed at Molly. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, WE ARE INDOORS!!!" Sora facepalmed. "You'll kill yourself."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:32 am

While there came a next woman inside, asked the first female if he was new. Bartholomew looked at her and nodded and said "Yes indeed I'm new. But may I ask what you're name is miss?" he asked with his friendliest smile. Hoping that she would tell her name.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:24 pm

She walked through the halls, her black dress swaying behind her. Her iron like eyes darted back and forth, searching throughout the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

His first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His first lesson
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: