Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His first lesson

Go down 
+10
Sensei
Rikka
Miyu-chan
Chery Kobayashi
Kyoko
Sora
Molly
mellina rose saimia
Ikuto
Bartholomew Sain-Drake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Molly

Molly

His first lesson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Molly stood up, sticking her tongue out at Sora. "I CAN KILL MYSELF IF I WANNA!" she yelled. She turned around and crossed her arms, shutting her eyes tightly. After a few minutes, she turned back around and glomped Sora. "Sissyyyyyyy!"
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Chery turned the corner and noticed Molly hugging Sora. She smiled and strolled over, "Seems another infamous event has taken place". Chery chuckle and glanced into the room, "Huh...Seems i've missed out, has something happened?". Arranging her books in her arms she glanced over at Bartholomew and blinked a few times, "Ah, a new student?".
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:55 am

Miyuki walked into the classroom humming, her face blank. She sat at her seat and quietly began to unpack her things.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:43 am

Sora smiled, raising an eyebrow. She picked Molly up, spun her around, then put her back down. She turned to Chery and laughed. "I think I've missed just about as much as you."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:37 am

"Seems everyone is coming in for class now. Oh and the names Mellina rose saimia." she smiled but gets up to take her seat.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:01 am

While the girl who was speaking to Bartholomew told her name. He also noticed that there were lots of vampire comming in. It was almoste like a they could smell that he was a halfblood. That terrified him and while he walked to his chair the teacher came in and asked him to introduce himself for the entire class. He swallowd and became red while he stood there in front of everyone he mentally kicked himself for becoming red infront of what he called true vampire's. Then with a red head Bartholomew introduced himself to everyone "I-I am Bartholomew. Bartholomew S-s-s-sain-drake. Starting from today I will go to this school. If you have any questions please ask them."
Back to top Go down
http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:11 pm

"Hey, don't be shy. Everyone here is friendly." Mellina smiled while sitting at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Molly giggled. "Don't stutter, half-blood! There was another person like you here a bit ago and he fit in alright, so why wouldn't you?" She gave a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Rikka walked into the classroom and saw Bartholomew. Her fangs came out and she sat in her seat. She eyed the halfblood.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Chery gave a small chuckle and stood up, "Excuse me, Sensei.". She turned and walked out of the room, pulling out her cell phone frm her sleeve, "Idiot...You're late to class again.".
Back to top Go down
Sensei

Sensei

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:44 pm

~looks up~
Hm? Oh, look. Students. That doesn't happen often.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:09 pm

"What do you mean, sensei? It's like not many come to class but we did come here." Mellina smiled happy but looks around at the others.
Back to top Go down
Sensei

Sensei

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Well, usually, I come here, let you guys socialize for however long, then BAM! Class dismissed. But, a lot of you guys came today. And apparently we have a new student.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:01 pm

Bartholomew was glad he wasn't a one of a kind but still he didn't fully trusted the other's but some looked very innocent. He smiled and bowed while he said "Thanks. I hope you will treat my like a full vampire and not an outcast. I know that some people think that we half bloods are not ment to be in this world or other worlds." The last sentence was said with pure hate. He looked at the sensei and said "Thanks for letting me introduce myself sensei."  He looked at the full bloods infront of him and putted his hands in his pockets and walked to his seat where he looked from the girl who appeared to be Molly and the nice vampire Mellina. But he noticed that a vampire looked at him with her fangs out. While he began to think about what she said about that other halfblood. He hoped to ask Molly after the lesson who that other person was.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:25 pm

Chery sighed and walked back into the classroom, "Coltin's absent, Sensei.". She turned and walked back to her seat, rubbing her neck and sat down, pulling her book out.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 pm

"Hey, you are not a outcast! You shouldn't feel that way." Mellina looked to bartholomew but thinking to feel bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Sensei

Sensei

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:44 pm

~nods to Chery and looks at Bartholomew~
I've seen to murderers, assassins, fairies, and even angels. I think I can handle another halfblood. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 pm

~looks at Bartholomew and catches his eye, reading his thoughts~
~sends a telepathic message to him~
'I'm no vampire.'
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Molly walked up to sensei's desk. "Senpai, here!" Molly took out a folder that was packed to the brim with top-secret government only files and giggled. "I overheard you and Miyuki talking about it, so there u go!"
Back to top Go down
Sensei

Sensei

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Molly!? How... Where... What!?
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 pm

*Walks into the classroom* A-am I late for class?
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Miyuki looked up at the folder. That was months ago... We don't need that now... She sighed, looking back down at the book in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:49 pm

When Bartholomew heared from his sensein and from Mellanie that he wasn't an outcast he became happy and began almost to cryof happines in the back of the class but he looked away from everyone and dropped at 'accident' his books and took it from the ground. There he wrote with his sand powers two thank you note's, one for the sensei and one for Mellanie. On that of the sensei stood simply "thank you". And that of Mellanie stood also "thank you and I would like to talk to you. It is about why I think I'm an outcast. Meet me at library after this class if you want simple nod at me and if you won't shook your head in front of you." Then Something really unexpected happend, he heared a voice in his head. First he thought he would gone crazy, then he thought it was is mother who past away recently by a pure blood vampire and some other vampire's. Then he saw that the girl in front of him looked at him and he thought "What do you mean? And this is cool how you are communicating like this. But still what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:21 pm

'Watch out for Sensei and Miyuki. They'll drag you away and eat your soul... Everybody else is clueless, but I can help you... If you ever feel threatened by them, just tell me, and I'll take you somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Chery looked up from her reading and pulled her phone from her pocket, [colo=red]"Tsk."[/color]. She hopped up and flipped her book shut, looking up at Sensei, 'I'm sory, but I must be excused for the rest of class...Medical issues.". Chery ignored any objections or funny looks anyone could of given and darted out of the room, making her way to the Night Dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His first lesson
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: