Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

secrets and truths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:15 am

Lu smiled in fascination and wonder adding more to how she felt. so firey. just like your ancestors. but you are special. so tell me... his voice seemed to have moe of an influence on her the more she felt... where does your strength come from?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:58 pm

"From myself but from the love I f-feel for my husband.." she looked away from lu but still feeling some pain.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:57 pm

yet as you see that love is failing to keep you safe. so perhaps its not love for him you feel... but for me. he stroked her cheek and kissed her forcefully the feeling felt like it took her over as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:58 am

Mellina looked shocked but tired to get away from him crying, feeling the burning on her lips but it was like it was all over her body.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:24 am

the flames died down after the kiss and Lu stole her breath with the kiss but brandon was outside the flame circle. he dispelled it and was panting from something that took him alot of energy. LET GO OF HER NOW!!! Lu was shocked to see brandon there becuase it was midnight, six hours before he told her he would be home. behind brandon was a ter in the dimension and it was closing. drawing Mellina closer to him Lu held her by the arms in one hand and gently squeezed her tail on the nerve. I don't know why you are here or how you got here so soon but she is mine now. he squeezed her tail more leaving out the pain from his touch.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:02 am

Mellina coughes breathing deeply from the kiss but tries to get away before stopping, seeing her husband. Mellina was twitching crying but her eyes were closed, trying to resit. "B..brandon..m..make him stop.....please...." she tried to get away but was too much in pain like pleasure to move.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:30 am

Brandon's golden form jumped to the second level and he bolted into Lu's Stomach before they could blink. He broke Lu's hands off and gently held Her in a warm embrace, with her standing on his toes in the air. Im here now Melli-sama, Lu regenerated and roared as brandon shot him back into his dimension.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:57 pm

She kept still but opens her eyes showing them dull now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Brandon was holding her gently and not moving. he just nuzzled her neck with his sad eyes closed. Are you gonna be okay?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:24 am

She felt him nuzzling her neck, a soft whimper and moan was heard from her. "I..I can't t-tell........"her eyes were closed but kept close to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Brandon held her close and even as she felt them flying he hugged her and tried to help her feel better, safer, and happier. Then we have to wait... im sorry... i think... i should stop leaving.. if Lu tries this... my missions put your heart in danger. Brandon was torn, by his duties to his family's old mess ups, new hunter missions and Making sure Mellina had a happy life where she could be free to do what she wanted when she wanted with no worries about anything.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:52 pm

"A-are you going t-to leave me?" she asked about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:48 pm

He shook his head and sighed, not for a week... but then Ill have to leave again and im sure Lu will start up again... he dropped the subject not wanting to scare her and hugged her closer gently kissing her lips, he knew it was selfish but it helped him feel better knowing she knew he still loved her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:40 pm

all mellina did was cry sad now since she finds out he was going to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:37 am

Brandon felt her tears and pulled away but he was still hugging her. if...you don't mind... h-how did you hold out for so long?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:59 pm

"I had ot use all my power and will to fight it..and trust me..it was not easy....but I did it.."she said crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Brandon hugged her closer, he expanded his energy to trap and absorb Lu's energy brandon's erased it and he hugged her to let her feel he wasnt going to leave for the moment.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:15 pm

She kept crying but just lets him hug her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am

if... you were to ask me... i would stay... and not go on this mission.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:38 am

"But I don't want to get you in trouble." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:35 pm

i wouldnt get in trouble... if my reason is just.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:11 pm

"But what if I do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 pm

then I would not be welcome... but... you see... you wont get me in trouble. Kaien said something that i cant repeat that ensures i get liberties to avoid missions.

OOC: its sorta too soon for what was said and too soon to let her know. becuase... i cant think of anyting he would say that can change the organizations mind becuase i havent met the organization.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:38 am

ooc:I see

bic:Mellina said nothing but just looked quiet a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:51 am

OOC: do you remember what type of organization the hunter society is? lke if they would be sympathetic or not?

BIC: it had been an hour of silence between the two as he helped her recover with his energy. but after the hour he spoke. he was quiet but more sure of himself and the decision he made. Melli-chan. I decided to put the mission off... for another week... that way you can have me twice as long and i wont get in trouble becuase ill say it is to help you. it wouldn't be lying becuase you want me to stay and that's why you're crying right? he knew it wouldnt be much but as far as he knew it was the best he could do for her. something in the back of his mind told him that she didn't want him to leave and some sense of duty she felt prevented her from saying so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secrets and truths
Page 8 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next