Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

secrets and truths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Mellina looked quiet feeling his heartbeat but she moves her hand away from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 pm

see? its stronger than his too.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:20 am

"I don't care.." she said walking.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Lu's eyes bore into her mind as if there was no defense to find her deepest desire, i can end your lonly heart for ever and fill it with joys that pale everything he could ever say or do. even cure your shyness and give you powers beyond what this planet can hold. he brushed his nail along her neck following the artery.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm

"So what? that your powers will go critual and kill me?" she asked walking.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 am

No No No. why would I kill you when I promise such wonderful things? let me show you... Lu added a drop of his power to Mellina's to let her feel what it would be like if she obtained them. she felt as if she could do anything. her self doubt was erased and inner courage blossomed into a mighty tree of endless confidence and assurances. she could almost feel what using the power felt like, it felt like her tail was being hugged and masaged endlessly. unknown to her the feeling was a lie. the drop of power did hold a trace of the powers he promised but how she felt was an illusion.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:27 pm

She kept quiet through all this but looked down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Do you see now? with me you can have everything you want.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:19 am

"NO thank you. I think I'll stay with my true husband." she said speaking about brandon.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:55 am

What makes him so much better than me? i can GIVE you all of creation whereas he can only show it to you. he held yher shoulders forcing her to look him in the eyes. they werent angry but gentle as if he was really trying to earn her heart. Which he was not trying to do.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 pm

"BEcause he's not the type to just do what you are trying to do; get me into wanting something that I don't want but gives me time to think." she glared in his eyes but looked away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Lu got angry and grabbed her arm. As he did he forced the burning pleasure to spread faster than ever. you WILL me mine even if i have to break your mind and spirit. by the time he finished talking the feeling was already full on her arms and legs even tho he was only holding her arm. its a shame i really loved you spicy resistance and your wit.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 pm

"W-well, it's going to take alot of that to make me be with you cuz I will never h-happen!" She hisses at him angry while barley moving her arms. Even if she did, a shot of painful pleausre was felt so she kept them still.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:10 am

he let her go and let the feeling spread at it's normal pace its already too late. by midnight after next my powers will reach your heart and you wont even be able to think about anything but serving me for all eternity in all of the ways you dream about your love. with an evil smile he waited and watched her to see what she might do. the danger was brandon would be back six hours after the midnight Lu mentioned.

Could Mellina hold out that long?

To Lu it was a game to see if she could.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 am

Mellina kept kept quiet looking shocked before trying to attack Lu angry. "NO!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:22 am

as she moved the feeling flooded her only to receed back to where it was when she started moving as her movement stopped. if it stopped. Lu wasn't expecting to be attacked becuase of her gentle nature. and was hit harder than normal becuase he had no defenses.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:25 am

She twitched while falling on her side, hugging her stomach wincing from the burning feeling. She closed her eyes but said nothing at the time, bitting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 am

I wonder how long you will last. as you can feel every movenent you make no matter how small or insignificant will make it feel more intense and the longer my power is there the more intense it will become until everything you know is the feeling and the unquenchable desire for more of it. Lu smiled as this was his greatest manipulation he could think of... so far.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:53 am

"N.never!" she snapped back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:30 am

a ring of black flames shrouded them from the world and he grew darker in nature as he sat and watched. we shall see. i have all the time in the world to see how long your mind can hold out.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:00 am

Mellina slowly tries to sit up while crying from the burning but she still was angry holding on.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:04 am

Lu smiled and watched her as the feeling grew stronger with each movement but it still spread at the same slow pace. his eyes glowed with anicipation and lust but he calmly waited becuase he knew it was only a matter of time before the good part of the feeling took hold of her mind. the hours pass and the feeling was inching closer to her heart. her immune system and will power keeping it slow but it was still moving.

after 24 hours it was the second night and the feeling had spread to her neck abdominals and collar, her arms legs and lower torso were already constantly feeling both parts of the feeling and Lu's smile widened. i see your will is much stronger than i oroginally thought. i wonder... where does such strength come from. over the day he sat there watching her and taunting her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:22 am

Mellina was tired but she had to keep up or lose herself forever, never forgiving herself from losing to Lu. "W-why would I t-tell you? You never care nor bothered.." She looked up at him but showing dull blue eyes that was show she was trying to fight back but she barley could move her body but just laying on the ground powerless.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 am

becuase youre already feeling my powers and that makes you a bit more shall we say open to suggestion. his eyes flashed and she felt less of the burning but more of the pleasure. ill ask you again what gives you this strength?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:48 am

"I'll n-never tell you.." she hissed at him but still twitching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secrets and truths
Page 7 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next