Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

secrets and truths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:50 pm

"And you know i'm speaking the truth you know. Anyway, just go and do what is needed. I'll be sure to keep your dinner nice and hot." she kisses his lips but hears their daughter squeal happy. "also, I think I will be sure these two take a good bath. Same for the baby."

"Awwwwww, do we have to take a bath?"

"Yes cuz I need to check if your angel wings are nice and clean. they were filthy last time you played outside so Lets go. In the house Aiko and Nia." she smieled but both of them giggled and runs off while the baby girl coos happy before wagging her little tail but it looked like her mothers own. "I'll even be sure your baby girl Kate gets her bath but when I have your new born son, will you be sure to name him?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:35 pm

i still havnt thought of a good name yet. he smiled but she knew he was thhinking of one. a kiss later brandon vanished and the shade version of him looked sad. sad for Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:51 pm

The older mellina smiled gently but turns to head inside of the house but looking worried for her husband. As she was walking into the house, her stomach felt a little pain as seeing her children eating.

Mellina looked to the younger version of brandon but touches his shoulder. "what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 pm

i... i hoped that before i have kids i would have stopped my missions... and left earth for new genesis... but... i still leave you alone but its worse now... what kind of a monster am i? he was sad even as the pophecy changed to a new scene. it was her fortress in ruins but it looked more like a ruined hell than what brandon built for her. sitting on the keep where the throne was is a giant. the father of Lu. beside him was Lu toying with his harem. Lu was scarred badly and the giant yawned. it seemed that he was bored but there was a demon tournament going on.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Mellina said nothing looking at this but she looked worried a bit now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Brandon fell terrified of the giant. as the tournament reached the closing. 'and now the champion and for the fate of earth the one and only Phantom!' brandon was this phantom and e didnt hide it. he was in a warriors garb but one she never saw hm wear. it had his symbol on it but it was just cloth. the challenger was a titan. and apparently the first in the tournament whn the bell rang brandon won in a flash forcing the titan out of the ring and into a magm pit turning it from ice to water vapor. AAWWWWEEEEE the crowd boo'd and groaned at brandon's victory and the giant pounded his seat in anger as the announcer continued, another victory and another month for the earth.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Mellina said nothing but kept watching this. back wit hthe older one, she was sitting down at the table, rocking their daughter to sleep but the other two, Akio and nia were busy eating while laughing and having fun. "Mom? you okay?" "I'm fine honey. Just a sick pain stomach." she smiled but she looked worried for her mother but kept eating. Mellina looked to them but rocking her baby girl more before getting up and placing her in the nursery so she can sleep. Nia comes back to eat while Mellina was still sitting but rubbing her belly still feeling some pains so decided to get up and clean up the kitchen.

"Mom looks liks she's sick. Should we call dad?" "I think we should. I know mom's strong but she needs her healt like others do." ai looked to her brother and before he could ask, they hear a plate break on the floor and sees Mellina on the floor in pain. "MOM!!" "A-already?...t-that was fast." she closed her eyes in pain but opens them to look at her children. Niai...Aiko, g-get your father..it's time.."

Nia looked scared but used her telekenesis to speak in brandon's mind. 'Daddy!!! YOu have to come home, Mommy's in labor!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:45 pm

brandon was distracted for a moment fighting a team of titans. in that moment when he heard the message he stopped for half an instant only to be beaten down into the ground. he exploded out knocking the titans way in an instant something henever did. Lu grew scared and his father looked stunned... "not possible... he cant be that strong his body would burn away." Lu's father didnt know about brandon's golden mode becuase brandon was strong enough to not need it unless he was fighting lu or his father. and Lu wasnt paying any attention as he ate from a girls hand, an apple. Brandon was gone and with mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Ai kept quiet looking worried while Mellina was crying now, rubbing her stomach to feel contractions while Nate was wiping her forehead. "You will be okay mom." "Yeah, just take deep breaths.." "At least you both......are just like me and him....*winces a bit*....very much alike." she gives a smile before whining out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:39 am

Brandon appeared in the doorway and talked in still smelling like the blood dirt and air of her fortress that was turned into a miniature demon world. hey Melli. are you alright? she noticed his bones were bent and dented in places.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:01 am

"your newborn son..is comming. I'm in labor." Mellina looked up to him crying whiel rubbing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:22 am

Brandon shifted modes going doctor mode he didnt need to say anything becuase she knew what to do but he held her hand stretching his arm by dislocating his elbow. okay almost time... he had the other children prepare the other things, water a blanket and the second cradle built. but waited until it was his turn to do his part.

OOC: i have an idea for the baby... if you read rosario vampire manga, cuz the show stops befre this incident, you would recognise the idea from capu II when we learn about Moka's 'unusual' strength its unusual becuase its strong even for vampires.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:49 pm

ooc:Sure

bic:Mellina kept breathing quietly before crying more as she grips the wooden chair but crushes it by accident. both Nia and Aiko comes back with everything but looking worrried. "Is she okay daddy?" they ask before she cries out in pain wanting to push and did.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 pm

he held her hand so she could grip it yes shes fine but babies hurt mamas
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 am

"Is the baby going to kill mommy!?" Both Nia and Aiko looked scared but Mellina grips Brandon's hand before opening one eye to look at him. "Um, love? We are not supose to scare the kids...."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:55 am

he smiled holding her hand i wont dearest. he turned to the children no he wont kill her she just hurts more than any man will ever feel. he looked into Mellina's eyes and sent the children to watch over the baby. when they left he started to feel scared. Melli-chan? have you felt him move since you went into labor? has he moved or kicked at all?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:50 am

"Good.."Mellina kpt quiet crying but looked to see her other children going to check on their baby sister. "Well, he's been doing that just a bit at times but just a lot of kicking." she looked to him sad but bit her lip deeply feeling another kick.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:10 pm

how long do you think you will be in labor this time? he looked at her eyes with the same worry he felt for her when she was giving birth to the other children.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:12 pm

"I..I don't know." she kept crying while gripping his hand tightly but eyes were closed tightly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:31 pm

he stod up still holding her hand and moved next to her to kiss her lips gently. if this hurts so bad? why? why do you still want me to mate with you?

the present brandon hugged mellina closer feeling as the older one felt, worried and scared for the mellina next to him. he hugged her wondering the same as his older self.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:37 pm

the younger mellina said nothing but just hugs his arm gently while watching.

The older one looked at him in tears but she shook her head, touching his cheek with a smile. "Cuz I wanted to do this. I want to have a big family with you..you should know we do go through this pain if we are pregnate so it's okay." she was about to kiss him but winced in pain before screaming out pushing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:57 pm

having not replaced his joints when he got closer he moved back to where he was to be ready for the birth. his hand, tho he didnt loosen it, trembled with worry. youre going to be fine mellina just take a deep breath before every contraction then push. he gently rubbed her belly to try and help waiting for the baby's head.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Mellina kept crying but did as he said, pushing while bitting her lip more but screaming out in pain more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:25 pm

the baby hadint kicked for some time and soon his head came out and then the rest of him followed. but he wasnt crying and brandon looked pale. he gently cut the umbilical cord and unwrapped it from their son's neck but it was too late. after the placenta came out he visibly shook but knew how to save their son. he put his veis where the umbilical cord was cut and gave his blood to the child with all hs power inthe blood the baby woke and cryed loudly taking deep breaths and crying so loud he was usingbrandon's jericho yell. cleaning up brandon wrapps the now quiet baby in a blanket and places him in Mellina's arms. here is our son melli-sama. i think we will call him Laz after the human that the human savior brought back to life.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Mellina was pale but crying, holding their son in her arms but looking at Laz. "W-what a perfect name...that fits him." she was barley able to talk but looked happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secrets and truths
Page 5 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next