Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

secrets and truths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:34 am

Brandon sent word to the vampire elders of the samia clan. his wishes were to meet in a secluded place no one would ever know they met. brandon said it was to discuss a solution to their problem. he waited in full battle gear expecting an attack of a massive scale but still hopeing for peace.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 pm

As the wind was blowing, a few guards shows up but around brandon, seeing the elders of the saimia family show up but they were walking to sit down, glaring at him now. They didn't want to be here since they were busy but knew he wouldn't refuse to this. "Alright, you little monkey, why have you called us here?" the first one asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 pm

to offer a compromise... i have no intention of ruling its not my style. but i cant help feel she wants a prince... he knelt down infront of them in pure respect even tho he knew Mellina wont be happy with his desperate decision to end the hostilities. please... teach me how to be a true prince of the samia's i only want her to be alive and happy. not the throne not the power just her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 pm

The elders looked shocked at what he was offering, thinking to what they should do or how to answer.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:26 am

he waited for their answer not moving.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:18 am

they kept quiet till the thrid one glared down at brandon. "Why would you, of all people, care of trying to become a prince?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:14 am

becuase i love her... and i want her to be hapy even if it means i have to give up being a warrior..., he looked to the side, she hates fighting... and thats all i know. he bowed again unaware she followed him hearing everything. i want to be perfect for her.

OOC: sorry but it might make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:39 am

ooc:it's okay. If you have ideas, just put them in the post..no problem

bic:Mellina's eyes widen in shock, not believing what she just heard. How can he say something like that after all the times she told him she was alright with fighting. Bitting her lip, she glared from her hiding spot as the elders were thinking of their choice, not caring if Mellina was angry. "Alright then......deal."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:07 am

"but first.." the third one chimed in revealing Mellina. brandon's shock shook him and he stood there wondering if she was going to say anything.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Mellina looked furious as she walked to him. "see princess? no pr-"

She used her telekenesis on them to push them back. They were shock of her anger. "why-"

"SHUT UP!...don't talk..." she saw them tense but she looked to brandon before a invible hand punched him in the face to the ground, going to him. "why?.....why did you do that!?" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:29 pm

becuase you hate fighting and killing... the two things i cant stop...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 pm

"And you think It would really make me feel as if it's a bad thing?! I told you I don't mind you fighting since you have reasons doing what you do! Didn't I?" She kept looking furious while her blue eyes glared down at him. The elders tried to move or speak but she uses her powers to hold them down against the boulders tied up like using rope. "Princess, control yourself! Let us go!"

"I told you jerks to shut up! I can't beleive you 10 are agreeing with this! I should kill you where you are right now! She shouted using the telekenesis to now chock them before looking down at brandon again. "I told you I will still be by your side but take back what you said of being a prince...........take it back!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:37 am

you know not even god can take back something said... im sorry Mel-chan... i want you to be happy... with a prince... in a peaceful palace... with children... he started tearing up, and no war... no sorrow no loss... no loneliness or pain. he stood wiping his flowing tears. why does me being a prince anger you so? his sorrow was not becuase of her but becuase he thinks he is not good enough for her as he is.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:52 am

She fisted up her hands but looked away, tears faling now. "You don't understand do you? I'm worried you might have a mind just like the prince travis. I don't want you to be cold hearted or something..I..." She just bit her lip but just said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:19 am

or something you hate... he reached out to her hesitating. i-i dont know what to do Mel-chan...

OOC: im lost... everything i try i fail... no matter what it is i do it wrong. i dont know who to trust or what to say to those i do trust...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:45 am

ooc:...I did something bad didn't i? I"m so sorry I'm ruining the rp for us....really *worried*

bic:Mellina said nothing but slowly turns to look at him, feeling not so angry with him but just the elders. She walks over to him, bending down but looking at him. "What you can do brandon-kun....I live your life the way you want it to be. Truth be told, I still worry about you fighting cuz I'm afraid you won't come back alive but you still do don't you? *gently held his hand* I want you to be yourself....for me but really for us. I want to be married to the true you brandon Maboroshi..not as a prince but as my warrior.." She kept holding his hand but sad hoping he would understand what she's trying to say. She helps him on his feet but gently wiping his tears off his face.

"But....since you alreayd agreed to this and I can't do anyhthing about it....I just hope you know what your doing of being a prince." she said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:14 pm

OOC: NO NO NO NOT AT ALL. *Panic* its me. i swear nothing you did if anything you help. alot. im gonna shut up now...

BIC: s-so its not the fighting you hate... its the fear of losing me? he looked at the elders and to her. then i wont become a Samia prince... ill stay a Maboroshi prince. the one you want.

OOC: to be honest your post was perfect im sorry i cant match it. he isnt that smart.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:44 pm

ooc:*sighs* thank goodness, I thought I was doing something wrong but i'm gald I wasn't. Plus, it's okay.....

bic:the elders looked shocked but mellina blinks, crying more till she hugs him to her gentlly. "Thank you brandon...and to be honest, I want you to be a prince of your clan but the one of a warrior prince since you fight for what's right..." She said but smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:55 am

even if im just a servant?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:58 am

"Just be what you want to be." She said hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:20 am

i want to be your perfect man. he smiled thinking.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:22 am

"Then your alright." she said while looking at him, ignoring the elders shouting.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:44 am

you mean im perfect already?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am

"Why did you think I was trying to tell you?" she smiled while helping him stand but the elders were releases since she calmed down. "We can't allow th-"

"If you 10 don't want yourselves banished from my family or so, be quiet and stop bugging me and brandon..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:16 am

i believe you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secrets and truths
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next