Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new secrets, new challanges

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

new secrets, new challanges Empty
PostSubject: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:44 pm

In a few days or nights,mellina has been leaving to the forest a lot of times now but none know why. Each time she went, small little silver dots and harp like music would be heard but when the moon is covered with the cloud and shown, the music stops and light dots disappear, leaving a mystery. When class began, many students looked at her to hear mellina humming quietly as she worked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:03 am

brandon wondered what she was doing and decided to follow her next time she went.

OOC: remember to describe what effect it has on him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:37 am

ooc: I will

bic:the class kept working and mellina too. she felt happy about tonight that made others confused.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:41 am

Brandon stalks her the entire time believing she doesnt know about his presence when she does.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:41 pm

when class ended, she left as students left the room but she had her books, hearing the harp music a bit in her head to make any that hear it in a relaxed state but a calm one.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:13 pm

he keeps stalking her but acts like he has a routine by calmly walking into rooms before she can look around.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:49 pm

she kept walking but humming.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:07 am

He keeps hidden still thinking she doesnt know he is there.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:09 pm

mellina kept walking but right towards the forest again, holding her books bag.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:46 pm

he flashes inbetween shadows but keeps his energy suppressed as he follows her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Mellina kept walking deep into the forest till she arrived near a opening, a boulder sitting there quiet. Looking up at the moon, she smiled looking at it but walks to it and sat. mellina opened the bag to get a silver harp out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:21 pm

he watches from the treeline in the leaves completely hidden.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:06 am

mellina held the harp but lays her bag down on the ground but held it. Looking at the moon, she begins playing a sweet melody. The music was beautiful while small silver lights appeared.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:50 am

Brandon watches in amazement.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Mellina kept playing as the small lights dancing around the area like their almost alive in the moonlight. Even she begins to glow silver too just like them as she played. Anyone can hear the music now but almost like a lullaby. As for melling, the little lights kept around her but made two shapes of butterfly wings.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 am

brandon is slightly hypnotized by her song and sways in the tree not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 pm

as the lights danced, she kept playing with a smile but when opening her eyes, they looked like moon pearls at night. The music kept drifting around her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:03 pm

he falls out of the tree and groans as he impacts the ground twisting his arm back to the point it dislodges from the socket.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 pm

mellina jumps but stops playing, looking to see him. the lights went near him while she got up to go to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:34 pm

he is grumbling his his language as he rams his arm back into place with a sickening crack and a shout of pain.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:20 pm

mellina held her harp but looked at him with moonlight eyes.

"brandon, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:00 pm

following you. he says as he focuses on healing.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:14 pm

"and why were you following me?"mellina asked him confused now but kept looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:24 pm

he is still sore as he leans against the tree. im curious i saw you come here one night and wanted to know where you were going.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:45 am

mellina just sighed, going to him but touched his arm, taking the pain away as her eyes kept their silver glow.

"now you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new secrets, new challanges   new secrets, new challanges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new secrets, new challanges
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next