Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A memorial Birthday - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:46 pm

"It's okay. At least I know I have your love just like you do right?" she kept close to him while blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:55 pm

yes. forever and always. he smiled about to kiss her when a stronger blast broke his barrier and he threw her aside to avoid her getting hit but he took the blast himself and got lucky that the barrier took most of the energy from the blast.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 am

Mellina was about to get kissed before feeling her being tossed from the attack. She used her own wings to stop herself from falling but gently looked worried. "Oh no..Brandon!" she said scared.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:50 am

he was fine buthe shirt was blasted off including his heavy undershirt. he kicked off his heavy belt and pants revealing those same pair of shorts again. the black ones worn at the end and the black belt with the golden buckle. impressive not many could survive such an attack unscathed. you are the one Kal El requested to assit him in defeating me. brandon flew forward recklessly and the barrier went up again and he hit it. it electrocuted him even as he bent its shape trying to get through. he was blasted off of it and into a metal wall. rising brandon fired a blast of energy that bounced off the barrier. your efforts are futile you do not possess the power required to break my barriers protection.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 am

Mellina said nothing while looking scared but worried about Brandon doing this but she had to stay brave for him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:37 am

not in my current form no. but i have one other form that can. with ease as i can efect it in this form... my golden form can utterly destroy it... Gold does not poses the power required either you are wating time. i shall copy your physical body into data and destroy the original thus is said for all of creation. the world grew quiet as brandon smiled... thats what you think... Henshin! he flashed gold and his aura went to the strongest he ever reached in that form and he even had full control. the energy broke the barrier and the single blast destroyed the tentacled ship and the drone braniac was speaking through. his core body ejected and melted into a new more powerful form using nano robot technology. how interesting you intrigue me lifeform what ever you are. i once again extend my offer to invite you on my journey to complete my programming. the answer is no. goodbye and good riddence. brandon as about to fire a blast when Kal decended and he stopped. The last son of Krypton why do you stand in his way? to give you an offer. disregard your programming and fight to preserve the universe. i cannot as a machine my programming is what you lifeforms call law and i must obey it. braniac was grabbed and thrown intoo an oncoming blast from brandon and with an electronic screech he faded into that tiny rock that brandon was holding before brandon picked it up and threw it into a time portal and it sealed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:47 am

She said nothing while seeing all this but just looked quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:12 am

Brandon flashed to normal when she felt his energy drop. it was sudden and it hit him hard but by no means was he out of energy or tired. in fact he felt about the same as he does after a light training session on a day he wanted to have fun with her. i did it... I KILLED A KRYPTONIAN WHOO HOO THIS IS GONNA GET ME BIG FAME POINTS AT THE BOUNTY OFFICE he shouted to the heavens and vanished to mellina's side ignoring the press and Kal as he adressed the humans and their questions but he said nothing about brandon at all.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 am

Mellina said nothing while just being quiet listening to him cheering.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:34 am

MELLI-CHAAAAN IM BAAAAACK!!!!! he vanished and hugged her when he reappeared.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:39 am

"Welcome back." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:53 am

he hugged her gently and whispered in her ear. i did it Melli-chan i can control my golden form.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 am

"I'm really proud of you, brandon-kun." she said llightly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 am

Are you okay... im sorry for that... but you didnt get hurt right?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:12 am

"No, I'm okay for now brandon."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:12 am

He hugged her warmly and kissed her cheek. I wuz you Melli-chan.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:22 pm

"I know. I feel the same too." Mellina said gently.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm

i dont know what i would do without you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 pm

"I can see." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Any thing you want to do?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:05 pm

"I got nothing at the moment." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:20 am

He sighed and picked her up in his arms. then im gonna take you with me on a flight around the world.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:03 pm

"Really? you want to do that?" she looked quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Of course... youre my wife. my lover and my Mistress.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:27 pm

"Thank you." she hugs him gently but blushing too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next