Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

A memorial Birthday - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 am

he sighed looking down and sadly rested.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 am

Theo saw this but he shook her head, looking quiet. Quietly, Mellina just leaves and goes to do something for her own time for a while.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:38 am

while resting brandon did manage to relax enough to sleep but theo picked him up and carried him to her dorm before she got there. when she opened her door she gasped at his shirt off and sleeping in her bed while theo was trying to get his shirt off his teeth.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:42 am

"Theo, what are you-"

"He got tired so I brought him here." she looked at him but shook her head. "He has his own dorm you know." Mellina said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:50 am

"you and he BOTH didn't want the other to leave...so i brought him here."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:52 am

She shook her head before slowly holding her hands in front of her in a circle, the floor showing a dark seal around her body that shows of dark energy. Theo didn't get what she was doing before slowly making him glow too and teleported him into his dorm. Theo was shocked but she looked at him. "Don't ask......" She goes to rest up or wash up before heading to bed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:56 am

"what was that?" he asked anyways never seeing it before.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:11 am

Mellina was in her room but goes to bed to lay down, gently sitting down and goes to sleep.

ooc:I have a idea but I don't know if I should make a new post or keep going on this one?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:19 am

OOC: go for new.

BIC: "mellina answer me im worried." theo spoke sterner
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 am

ooc:Okay but I'm closing this topic but it's going to be in the same area.

bic:Mellina didn't answer him but she just gently looked down on the sheets, going to sleep for the night. Maybe it was time for her to open up and change. Sleeping, it might be a while though...

ooc:now it's end. I'll write the next one right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40