Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

A memorial Birthday - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 pm

What would you say your biggest worry is?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:58 am

"Losing everything I know." she now looked down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:23 am

Well Melli-chan you dont have to worry about losing me. not matter what happenes i will always return to you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:20 am

"Thank you. I'm so happy you wont leave me." she said hugging him gently.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:23 am

he returned her hug anything for you all you have to do is ask.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:54 am

"I know but I guess I have to work on that too." she looked down now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:22 pm

I have faith in you. and im not worried.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:12 pm

"Thank you." she gently hugs him to her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Always for you. My beloved Rose. he called her a rose thinking it would compliment her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:15 am

"Thank you again." Mellina blushed red while looking to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:14 am

he was about to kiss her when Kal decended. this is bad i think i drew Braniac to your nation. i apologize we have to get the people to safty. a vein rose in brandons forehead but he nodded im going to slow him down while you help the people... Wait its too dagerous alo... Dont tell me how dangerous it is i get that but you need time and i can give it to you with the one thing braniac craves. information. Brandon walked off towards the now lit horizon but Mellina noticed it was too early for daylight.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 pm

"Um, I don't know if I should say but isn't it a bit eairly for the light to be up? it should still be night right?" she asked the two.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:51 am

that is the result of the destruction of the cities o his path here... Melli-chan... do you want to come with me or find a safe place to hide... although there is no safe place if we lose...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:11 pm

She said nothing but looked worried a bit. "Um..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 am

he didnt move but waited for her. he was quiet and still almost as if he wasnt there.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:37 am

Sighing, she just looked quiet. "I'm comming with you."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 am

he vanished behind her picking her up in his arms and took off into flight heading towards the blazing horizon.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:53 am

she kept holding on to him while seeing them fly off.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:53 am

an energy blast hit them but was deflected by a barrier. Mellina-sama... i dont know if we will survive this... so if there is anything you want me to hear... now is the only time we will get. all the rest of the world fell silent as he spoke into her thoughts. he flew on and she could tell he was worried about this battle.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Mellina didn't know what to say right now but she looked down quietly. "If we died right now cuz of this, I wanted to tell you it was an honor to have you within your heart as you are to me. I was just hoping that if we did have a family one day, I was going to give one of our sons your name in honor of your life. Even if we died together, we will always be together..no matter what happens to us. so I will give you this." She reached into her pocket to pull out a small box incrested with his family clan symbol.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

I...I love you with all my heart. i promise you... i was always happy with you, and if i wasnt you made me very happy. using his mind he opened it not remermbering anything like it but he was curious. another blast that reflected off the barrier going back to where it came from with a powerful explosion on a human scale. the far away city was protected by a barrier and the attack was absorbed by it as braniac's core body turned to look in their direction. what is this?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 pm

'Something to give you just in case....' Mellina slowly took the box and opens the top of it. A glowing flame blue ball was inside of it but floats out while it had some puple energy flowing around it too. 'I wanted..to give you part of my own soul....'
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:52 pm

but why? it is yours not mine...? he was shocked and gently held it then he understood and thought. how should i keep it?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:49 pm

'I was hoping you would keep this close to you where you can keep it close to your heart....at least if I did leave you or you did.' she looked down but said nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:10 pm

he pushed the soul fragment into his heart and kissed her lips gently. thank you i wish i had something that powerful... but all i have is my blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next