Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A memorial Birthday Empty
PostSubject: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Mellina was usually happy and smiling today but she felt sad or alone now because of today. She saw some students leaving from the gates tonight while she stood near the gates but decides to head into town wearing black pants with a red light shirt but she had the red flowers in her hair but looking down while walking. Tonight was her 18th birthday.

Sighing, she's never told anyone else about it so far because it just leaves some pain from her childhood of how her other birthday's went so this one might be the same thing.

'Why are you so sad today, huh? you should be happy today since it's your sad birthday...'her mean side said that only made Mellina feel a bit worse while walking.

"*sighs* You sure know how to ruin that part huh?"she said walking but not in the happy mood tonight.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Brandon was in his forge pounding raw metal into shape. he knew what today was but he couldnt do anything about it now. he had to finish this next peice.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Mellina was eating some icecream while thinking but her evil side was bored since Mellina was not going to talk. Theo was with her but in a cat form while sitting near by her feet. She reaches down to gently pet him before going back to eating. Sadly, it was ruined when the prince shows up.

"Happy birthday, Mellina!"he said bowing to her while she blinks looking down at him and sighs.

"thanks, I guess...why are you here?"she asked him but quiet. He just smiled to her but gently held her hand.

"Just here to see if you are are enjoying your birthday."he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Brandon was still shaping the metal
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 pm

The prince was still talking to her while she was eating her icecream, ignoring him since she was not in the mood to hear this. She will be happy when her birthday is over so she didn't have to hear from him.

"So anyway, want to come with me? I have a gift f or y-"

"If it's a birthday gift that's from you or anything else relating to us being together...I don't want it."she said while theo was looking at them. The prince just smiled while looking at Mellina.

"why not? At least someone remembers your birthday."

"Right..but sometimes I wish some would forget it. My birthdays...are a bit painful to remember."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:27 pm

brandon cooled the metal and put it on a tiny manacle of gold. made for decoration next to it was a matching one that was fully complete he waits for them to cool off before adding hybrid energy to it to spark its powers. he put them in a box and left the trunk looking for Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:30 pm

She was walking off while the prince was behind her but he was trying to get her his gift that she kept refusing.

"Oh, come on! Can you at least try to be happy for your birthday?"

"I don't want to! Every birthday I had is painful!!!! So stop trying to do something that you might regret!"she shouted mad at him while theo was near by, trying to calm her down. He kept quiet looking at her but sighs, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:42 pm

brandon was looking for her tracking her scent. but many soldiers were delaying him
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:48 pm

"At least let me show you your gift. Please?"he asked while gently about to kiss her but she just stomps on his foot, making him let go.

"No, thanks.."she said, picking theo up and walking off angry but half sad.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:54 pm

brandon was getting annoyed with the soldiers and he started to blow through them to get to mellina before her birthday was over.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:59 pm

She was sitting near her home land again but glaring at the night sky but at the graveyard. Her birthday didn't have anything happy for her but pain in the past...and being alone during that time of her mom and dad. As for them, they were at their graves as spirits but worried about their daughter's tears hitting the ground while petting theo.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 pm

worn out brandon finnaly arrives. happy birthday mellina
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:15 pm

"Hi Brandon-kun."she said while wiping her tears off but looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:28 pm

are you ok? he sat next to her and dried her tears for her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 pm

She kept quiet while crying but shook her head no. Theo was meowing while sitting on her lap while looking up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:32 pm

what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:33 pm

She looked away from him while wipping he tears but looks at the night sky again. "I'm just sad it's my birthday. I'm happy I was born on this night and everything but it still hurts to think of my past birthdays."she said while crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:36 pm

then dont think about this one and the ones that come after... i made these for you... he pulls out the wooden box and hands it to her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 pm

"I don't know. Others say birthdays are to be happy times but I don't know about that."she said while sniffing but sees him hand her a wooden box to her.

"what's this?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 pm

its your birthday present
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 pm

She kept quiet while looking at him then at the wooden box. Blinking, she gently opens the wooden box to look inside.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 pm

the bracers inside were designed to fit her perfectly. he spent weeks working on perfecting them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:29 pm

She kept looking at the two Bracers in the wooden box then slowly at him with her red eyes for a quiet second.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 pm

here let me put them on.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:14 am

She said nothing but lets him put them on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next