Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A memorial Birthday - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:18 pm

She sighed shaking her head but turns to look arund to wonder what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:28 pm

he pulled out a scroll and read, by order of the gods of olympus yada yada yada we here by decree that you must slay a titan and retrieve the artifact he posesses. yada yada and return it to its resting place on the isle of Crete. looking up he looked at Mellina. my only issue is that they want me to do this alone, but i want you to come with me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:05 am

"Just go, Brandon. You migiht get in trouble if I go so just go." she looked at him but her arms were over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:46 am

he nodded and turned. Where will you wait for me?
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:45 am

OOC: Ah, so much stuff happening here, too bad i can't be apart of it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:08 pm

ooc:Uh, if you want to still join, just jump in. No one said you couldn't.

bic:"I'll wait for you back at the feild in the academy. Just go on." she turns and leaves to wait for him later on.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:23 pm

He nodded and vanished but as soon as he did Kal arrived, Are you the one Maboroshi lied to protect? his voice was kind and gentle but he looked around alot almost if he could hear every little thing going on around him. I fought with him in the Battle in Egypt i mean you and him no harm i require his help. An electronic voice rang out, So this is where You have been hiding Kal-El. Braniac Kal stood infront of Mellina gently holding her shoulder There is nothing here no information why have you come? You disappoint me Kal-El i am here to hear your response to my offer it still stands. The answer is still no. A ptiy then i have no use for you a beam hit Kal but he didnt move and instead he reflected it back and the robot blew up. Another drone. that figures. he turned to Mellina as if nothing happened Are you alright miss?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:08 am

Mellina looked shocked from all this but all she did was nod. "Um, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:55 am

Im a friend my name is superman and i need Maboroshi's help dealing with braniac. a portal opened and the titan she has seen fall out of the sky was falling again. flying after it brandon zoomd all around it pounding and dodging attacks. the titan would aim at brandon only to get hit with his own attack as brandon flashed around. Kal jumped in and clobbered the titan into the open portal as brandon snagged a stone artifact from its hand. Whew that was fun thanks mister... oh its you... found out where i live huh?
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:12 am

OOC: I'd join but i'd feel like i would be butting in.

That and i don't know what's going on.

Synopsis please.

I'm making a character i've always wanted to be.

Insane sniper
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:21 am

ooc:just some random things at the moment or brandon doing a mission.

bic:Mellina said nothing but blinks, looking real confused now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:38 am

Melli-chan. this is one of earth's most powerful protectors. Kal, this is my Wife... Melina rose samia. Kal bowed and turned to them. do you remember the day we took a time portal into the past and saw the robot destroy a world then head to earth...? yes? i hear hes from your planet thats why i havent tried to fight him despite his presence. the stone crackled with electricity but we didnt notice. he is. and i need your help to beat him. your energy level can match mine for a short time i saw it when you stopped holding back in egypt. But im just a mix f races and that power is unstable. Kal rested a hand on Brandon's shoulder have some faith in yourself you fought that hard for her jonn saw it Braniac is looking for a DNA that can increase his powers. mine is one but he dicovered that the vampire once a myth to him is a reality he catpured and expirimented on several looking for the source... a pureblod or severly infectious line such as your self. and he found a way to mimic our regeneration by turning the body of a vampire into data and absorbing it... but even if he did that h would still need nanites to turn that into a machine version... the black heart. when he fuzed with that bald businessman he gained that... yes i... what is that he spotted something in brandon's hand it was the rock but it was bigger. this its just an artifact. the olympians told me to fetch it but it smels like metal.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:07 am

She looked at the two speaking but just looked quiet.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:10 am

OOC: and now you just need to go find insane god of doom who just needs a hug.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:11 am

ooc:Okay but where would he be?
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:12 am

I'll make a topic

^OOC
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:13 am

it sparked again and infested brandons skin and shocked him into a daze. he fell writhing in pain and Kal looked closer a the rock without touching it. As Mellina ran to branddon Kal stopped her Stay back. its a part of Braniac it will get you too. this is from the future... a future where Braniac is desroyed and this is his last remaining peice.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:17 am

OOC: Forest, cause there's no giant palace of doom area.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:03 pm

"But that thing or whatever is hurting him." Mellina tries to get away but looking worried more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:20 pm

I know. im sorry there is nothing i can do... He held her back but didnt look away from Brandon. mellina felt something welling up inside his bady and a small explosion of energy blasts out brandon's body and he takes a deep breath and coughs up a sparkling dust. ugh i hate nanites... Melli-chan! he looked around as Kal let Mellina go in shock and amazement. but how you were completely infested by the nanites.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:24 am

"What do you mean? What just happened?" she looked to the male but then goes to check on Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:37 am

OOC: You see? i post and nothing happens.

I think i've lost my touch in roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:07 am

my blood kills almost any harmful effect in me. he hugged Mellina as Kal looked closer at the now shrunken metal to find it was inactive. i see... and braniac...? he doesnt know i doubt those things had enough power left to talk to eachother let alone braniac. you are just full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:17 am

ooc:I didn't see the topic yet

bic:she said nothing but just looked down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:19 am

OOC: in forest under ours. Hi Melli-chan how ya doing?

BIC: Melli-chan are you okay? Kal walked away to scout for more drones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next