Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*Thirst issues*~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:45 pm

i don't want you to leave. i love you Mellina. and i want to stay near you. he looked down. but if you don't want to be with me... then why does it hurt so bad when you say you have to leave?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:53 pm

"I just need...time to figure it out."she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:04 pm

we can figure it out together. i know im not much of a mate, i can help if you let me. he looked at her more. Melli. i was going to go to the ancient samia territory and open their vualt of records and search through their history lets do it together.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm

"You c-can't...I...Can't.......I..."She looked away sadly before trying to stand up in tears and looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:09 pm

together forever. remember Melli. no matter what. that was one of our vows. he said gently touching her shoulder.

OOC: mel i have to go with mom to her physical therepy ill be back asap *hug*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:13 pm

ooc:Fine

bic:She remember the vows but still looked down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:56 am

OOC: are you okay?

BIC: please. let us work together to solve this. we will get four times as much done together. he said gently holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:15 am

ooc:*Nods*

bic:She still seemed unsure but her eyes remained shut crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:03 am

OOC: *hug* good im happy to talk to you again.

BIC: please. give me a chance. im smart and im strong and i can take a huge beating... i want to be useful to you .
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:00 am

ooc:....

bic:She looked down but her tears were seen, blood near her fangs again before getting up and looking away. "I can't....I...I need to l....leave..."Still sad, Mellina turns to leave now and be alone somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:17 am

he was stunned and looked down as she left. he thought she didn't love him anymore and it was clear she didn't trust him. he turned and looked at the fortress he spent the better part of two years building and tore it down. nothing was left after he got through not one brick. suki saw this and could read his mind. his sorrow was deep and it cut him like a knife. he couldn't vent his feelings without destroying everything he touched.

two weeks later,

brandon was on a rampage. conquering the world. military after military tried and failed to stop him as he rampaged on the battle feilds and destroyed entire cities and countries. nothing helped. his sorrow only deepened and nothing was strong enough to stand against him long enough to calm down. Suki sought out Mellina to explain it to her.

"melli..." suki said to her quietly. "why did you do that to him? all he wanted was to be a good mate to you and you turned your back on him. he has the ability to help you."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:20 am

She didn't answer her mother but was leaning against a wall while crying. "Baby, Why? Why did you do this?"Suki wanted a answer; the truth but she only saw fear surrounding her daughter. she tried asking Brandon's mom to help but even she didn't know.

"Mellina, your mate is causing such damage and I know you can stop him! You have to calm him.."

"...................."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:31 am

Kara brandon's mother appeared before the two of them. "Mellina you get off your pained rear and deal with your problems. we all thought you loved him and now it is clear you don't, if you weren't just using him for some sick game then you get out there and stop him. im not like him or your mother i won't baby you im going to kick you into action even if i have to drag you by your hair." she was furious at brandon and only mad at melli. her angel wings were red with anger and she was fuming. "Suki lets leave her to suffer maybe then she will stop being such a baby and trust the one man who gave her his life and body on more than one occasion.he even died for you."

OOC: sorry for the rage out, Smile i just want this to be good and nothing else motivated her ever.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:38 am

"Alright Kara but I guess she really isn't what I thought. The Melina Brandon fell in love with is gone or hidden but I can see you are not her. When you see my real baby, you can tell her to stop the man she loves."Suki looked away but she saw this was not her daughter; not anymore. Just a scared female vampire too hardheaded to listen.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:45 am

"mellina if you ever loved my baby. you had better kill him and take his body back to his trunk. only you can do this." Kara said then she place two feathers near melli. "one will restore you to full power the other will restore his life. both can do one or the other. and if you care even a little bit you will not wait any longer." she vanished

brandon was busy deep in his memories. when did melli change so much to never trust him. to lie to him or even hate him. she never cared she was no different that other girls who abused his power and love. and he would shake the very halls of the universe until the universe itself came to an end.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:49 am

Suki disappears with her but Mellina looked in tears seeing the feathers remembering what she said. Her eyes were still red but she was scared knowing he might kill her but she didn't know what to do. Everything was being destroyed because she ran away from him and even made sure to feel guilty. She did love him but didn't know why her path was blind. "......*Still scared in tears*"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:55 am

brandon sat on his makeshift throne staring at a half full wineglass. "its a pity alchohol doesn't effect me. the flavor is tantalizing." brandon said under his breath. it was about time for him to start another attack the city stretched out beneath him unaware that he was near. "tiem to die humans."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:58 am

She still was in tears before looking at the feathers and picks them up, looking at them in tears before seeing one glowing feeling its energy that she quickly was changing into full power. Mellina didn't want to die but she didn't want to kill but had no choice. She takes aim at Brandon before shooting an attack at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:02 am

brandon cuaght it and looked at her. "what do you want you filthy liar. come to lie? destroy my heart again. abuse my trust and make me believe you actually care." he vanished and hit her with an energy punch in he ribs she felt the metal break and cut into her lung form the force of his blow. he was deranged and not making sense. all he saw was the one who hurt him and he wanted revenge. mercy was not an option this time not like last time. last time she was protected by his love.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:06 am

She hits a destroyed wall but held her chest feeling blood staining her shirt. Mellina struggles to stand before going at him to deliver a hard punch in his face back into a building while tears still was seen.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:10 am

he flew back as the building collapsed on his and it exploded out as he surged his power out. he wiped his face with a sick smile on it. "so youre finally going to grow up and face your problems good then i will show you how a grown up fights." he said bulking up and barreling at her to hit her in the stomach. he was slower and weaker than he used to be. he wasn't focused in battle like he used to be he was a wild madman swinging wildly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:13 am

She winced at the hit but kicked him away in the chest, hearing a crack from his metal skeleton but went on with attacking. Kicks, punches, and attacks were thrown at him but she was still in tears because of it. Mellina knew it was her fault he was this way, it was her fault for breaking his heart and not understanding trust. She didn't care if she got sent away; she wanted him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:17 am

under the barrage brandon started to calm down and soon came back to his senses, catching her fists with tears in his eyes. "why melli? why did you reject me? why did you throw me away like i was trash?" she could tell he wasn't tricking her and he wa worse than she was a his ribs went inot his heart and his lungs. she was running low on power too.

her barrage lasted an hour.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:22 am

She looked down but looked at him crying again. "B-because I....I....*lowers head* I was scared. Scared! I thought I needed time alone to think b-but I was wrong...being alone and being like this made things worse....I never should have said heart breaking words but I just was blinded I.....I didn't know what to do...The fire around them was growing before she coughs blood again seeing her fangs now exposed.

"I ruined everything; I ruined your happiness....all because I was trying t....to run and this caused this....everything is just breaking apart...."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:26 am

he was quiet slowly dying as his blood pours from his wounds. "why couldn't you just let me help you. why couldn't you accept my love and do what you wanted with me say what you wanted. like you used to." he asked falling to his knees losing strength. "im sorry for everything... at the end... apologies... are... wasted...." he let out his last breath as his eyes went lifeless and he collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Thirst issues*~
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Dorms-
Jump to: