Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*Thirst issues*~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:33 am

She looked shocked thinking its her fault but remembers the other feather Kara gave her before reaching touching his back to teleport to his trunk. Mellina was in tears before gently taking the second one out to gently lay on his chest as it sinks into him, starting to heal Brandon.

Mellina wanted to touch his cheek but didn't before taking out a written note wrapped up as she looked down at him, remembering his words. "Because you deserve a wife that will love you than me. At least she will show you respect and not break your heart as I did...she would stay by you, Love and care, even being honoed to bear your children but I guess I ruined your dream..I'm sorry Brandon....*Crying* I'm so sorry....."She gets up still holding her side before turning to leave him to rest but had the letter on his chest. Looking at him again, she looked away and left.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:36 am

"AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" a shrill voice form behind her sounded out stopping her cold. it was Kara, "so what? youre going to leave him and start all this over again?" kara had a plan and melli was not going to run away ever again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:41 am

"No, I-"

"What?! What is it!"Melli looked away but sighed. "I'm not doing it again...I......I don't Deserve someone as wonderful as brandon! Look at me; I broke his heart, I ruined his future, I caused this nightmare because of my fear! WHY WOULD A HEARTLESS BITCH AS ME DO TERRIBLE THINGS KNOWING I CAN'T FIX IT NOW!!!!! I RUINED HIS LIFE I......*looked down* I ruined his future..."she said in tears.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:44 am

"what if you could go back and change it? would you?" kara looked at her more gently. "i can make it to where this never happened you you could prove your love for him to him face to face."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:50 am

"I would but I can't....everyone said never mess with the past. What was done is done...I can't be the wife he wants if I caused this...."she looked down but wipes the blood off. "Besides, I can't go to heaven now know I did this horrible deed....so I know he is waiting...."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:59 am

"I can send you back in time to a critical moment and you can stop it from happening. i can send you back to your younger body. back to when he begged you to let him help you." she smiled and held melli in her arms. "say yes and stay with him when he askes you then tell him how to help you and none of this happened your future and his would be forever entwined. closer than they are now."

melli would forget what happened when she changed it. mental time travel is a rarely used practice where the mind i sent back to the same body. using this melli would be able to prove her love and stop all this from happeneing. melli was just given divine permission to change her timeline.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:10 pm

"Wait, why? I ruined everything!! Why are you doing this?"she was crying again but looked really confused at Kara. Mellina thought she was mad at her but didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:12 am

"becuase you two love eachother and i think you need to be together." she touched melli's mind and she was back at the hospital and brandon just walked in behind the nurse.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:54 am

She looked around but sighed knowing she gets only a shot.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:10 am

Melli. im here now tell me how i can help. brandon said, this time it was completely different. even the mood. brandon knew what happened like she did and it didn't matter to him, he loved her and wanted to help her still.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:12 am

She looked down but quietly begins coughing seeing blood. Mellina was at the point when she would attack Brandon but instead, she reaches for him in tears.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:16 am

he held her in his arms and rubbed her back. "im here. please let me help you. tell me what i need to do." his devotion to her brought out his life force and his lips glowed with it as did his body. it pushed all his strength out to the surface and only she could see it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:18 am

She ignored it for now before looking down. "N-need book f..from Ancient library....might have medicine recipie.."she cried a bit but didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:22 am

its not there. i looked for it in the other timeline... take my life force. i know it will help for a little bit. Kara was nearby and invisible she touched melli's back to expose the truth for her and tell her what she needed. "tell him melli, you know what you need to do."

OOC: what is it she needs. i can only think of a soul or release."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:23 am

She remained quiet but gently sitting up and kisses him. Mellina begins feeding on his life force energy as she was trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:28 am

their bodies burned as she felt all his power flowing into her lips and it felt like their souls were entwining as he returned the kiss pushing more of his life force into her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:31 am

She keeps kissing him but didn't move hugging.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:34 am

in time the energy faded and he returned her kiss more than she expected. holding her tighter and not letting her go. the dorm was closed off as the nurse left to give them privacy. instead of being weak or soulless he was actually stronger then before the kiss.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:39 am

carefully, she gently pulls back but was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:41 am

e burned red and opened his eyes looking at her. "now did that hurt at all?" he asked stroking her sides and he smiled looking at her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:47 am

She shook her head no.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:49 am

he smiled and kissed her again then pulled back still hugging her. "you don't need to worry anymore. whatever i can do to help what ever you need i will provide. i promise." he said kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:52 am

She didn't move or speak but she gently hugs him tight, leaving kisses on his face. "T-thank y-you....."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 am

his blush reached its maximum and he smiled. "youre welcome. you dont need to leave, hide or anythign anymore. im here for you forever."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:04 am

She nods but gently keeps close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Thirst issues*~
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Dorms-
Jump to: