Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*Thirst issues*~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:24 am

he panted his blood pouring out he closed his eyes and forced his body to regenerate. it was painful and slowly it worked the insides fixing themselves and then the outside. he was running on half power now and looked at her. it wasn't blood. she would be feasting if it was. so what was it. he vanished next to her and pinned her arms behind her back before flying straight down to smash her into the earth.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:12 am

Everyone cheered but some grew worried seeing her struggling but mellina twitched a bit. Her eyes remained shut before kicking him away again harder into the ground creating a crater. Her eyes were darker but she still feels sick, struggling to ignore it. Slowly, she turns to see the students beginning to head near them, drips of blood hitting the ground.

"Students get back inside now!!"She heard the nurse said getting them inside.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:16 am

brandon appears in front of her grabs her ankle and slams her face first onto the ground then dives on her to pin her again. Enough of this Melli. tell me how to help you and i will i hate doing this to you.

OOC: if this is anything like the vulcan pon'faar after the fight she should be normal if its worse than the pon'faar then she will still need it after the fight
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:22 am

ooc:okay?

bic:She struggled again but tries again to get away but looked down struggling her body to get up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:27 am

OOC: every 7 years of their adult life a vulcan must go home and take a mate or they will die.

BIC: he panted and held her im waiting Samia tell me what you need and this will stop. he panted puttign all his energy into his arms to hold her still.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:32 am

ooc:You sure your not trying to kill her? *afraid*

bic:She struggles but used her tail to hit him off to pin him down but her blood drips hitting his cheek a bit. Her eyes still hidden before panting. "*panting* Why are y...you interuping m-me? I will......*blood drips again* get what I want......Brandon Maboroshi. stay out of my way.........my only warning....."Her eyes were darker red that it was the fires of burning lust.

"*Panting*Besides..........your not my target........*blood dripping on his neck but keeps him pinned*"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:36 am

OOC: not trying to kill her its the only way to counter her strength and in the third form he loses restraint even in the second one. shes as strong as he is so fighting like that is the only way to stop her. and besides she can take bing squished between two planets

BIC: "then make me your target. tell me what you want." he said struggling and trying to break free without success. "i can help you if you let me im your husband.i can satisfy any of your needs."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:44 am

ooc:oh

bic:She glared but her eyes grew darker, her body still heating up. Her insides were tossing and turning as more blood was seen before showing a smirk on her lips. "I already know that........and of you helping me brandon.....but I say again; stay out of my way.........we are together....but again; not my target..."her fingers were near his chest before getting up using her powers to hold him down. "Anyway......stay here and relax; you Will need it..."she purrs before walking away but she rubs her throat as her blood reached a peak to see the nurse.

"Mellina?" she backed away but she grabs her, gently licking her neck to rip it out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:50 am

brandon broke the psychic hold and tackled melli his blood dripping on her now. Do you love me? can't you trust me? We made a promise melli to rely on eachother. youre braking that promise. we promised to rely on eachother, warn me all you want. i won't let you hurt someone unless you hurt me. he panted harder holding her. and the nurse looked at them scared. i said before make me your target or i will have to punish you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:56 am

"But why? I do love you.....you said you trust me..."She looked up at him laying down in the grass but darker redder eyes meeting his eyes. "Besides, we still have our love.......*Whispers* as husband.....and wife...."she didn't move before kicking him off but she winced a bit coughing. Mellina sees her blood again before giggling a bit, licking her bloody fingers.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:01 am

he moved in front of her again. a stream of blood running down his chin to his shoulder from his mouth. Melli. if you love me then make me your target. you know i can satisfy any desire you have. so let me do that. and stop what you are doing. he looked at her in the eyes he wasn't going to back down. she knew it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:05 am

She saw that same fire inside his eyes but she didn't say anything before looking away. "still stubborn....."Mellina was about to leave but suki shows up near her. "Mellina! No more baby please!!!"she saw her mothers tears.

"Mother?.....how nice to see you......"she said now bleeding worse facing her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:06 am

brandon never left melli's line of sight. he let suki talk hoping she could do or say something to convince melli.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:12 am

"Mellina, this must stop! You don't know what your doing!!! Everyone is getting worried...."suki said in tears seeing Mellina looking quiet but then sigh, leaving but suki stops her. "Move mom...NOW!"

"Not till you stop!!!.....'she beg in tears before mellina uses pysic ability to grab her and push her away hard. She begins leaving.'Mellina no!!!!!'

"SHUT UP!!!!"she shoves suki away angry but her body ached again, throwing up blood a bit trying to leave.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:18 am

brandon stood in her path. no melli. you are going to talk to me or her . we can help and you now it. just tell us what it is.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:21 am

She kept her hand near her throat but shuts her eyes, getting sick that blood is dripping past her fingers now. Suki was crying seeing this before mellina panted again, falling on her knees a sec. she tried catching her breath, her body coated in sweat and blood. She really looked very white but forces her body up again. Suki didn't get why she didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:26 am

brandon was worse he was drenched in blood and sweat. he stepped close to melli removing her hands from her throat. its going to be okay. i promise you ill do my best for you. what ever you need ill provide. he was looking at her and still wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:29 am

She looked down but fists her hands up about to chock him till getting hit with lightening. Mellina screams before arching her back as her body was shock but when it stopped, she shook before passing out, falling backwards. Suki was crying but hand smoking from the attack. She didn't want to do that but didn't want her hurting her husband.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:34 am

NO! brandon cuaght her and held meli close. Why suki? suki cried more and vanished. brandon carried melli to their fortres and tended her wounds. he poured his blood on them and down her throat and watched as she healed. bit by bit her wounds healed and he washed her skin he was exausted and he powered down to avoid passing out. the third form really destroys his body.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:37 am

She was clean but very weak now, breathing slowly to show her fangs still the same before she curls up. Mellina won't know anything but she still remained still before resting with her skin not burning as bad.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:41 am

he rested and bathed, his body was healing and he was getting stronger. the hot water washed over him and the steam mixed with his sweat creating a mist of venom that drifted to all the rooms in the mansion. his muscles bulked form the healing and his body heated form the repairs it made. melli woke up soon and felt everything. hearing him in the shower.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:44 am

She didn't more still tried but her eyes gently opened seeing then still dark red but changing slowly to blue. Mellina looked around before trying to get up to only see her mothers powers; chains. Her wrists were chained and she just staired at them not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:49 am

brandon finished his shower and and dried off with a towel before walking into the room. Oh youre awake. hey there. he said then he saw the chains they weren't there when he left and he sat next to her and broke them with melli's demon powers. he panted a bit from it and even tho he was dry his body was steaming slightly with venom. it wasn't fair. your mother should have let me handle it.

OOC: good going we can say that the chains remake themselves if you want.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:52 am

She didn't speak before the chains rebuild themselves on her wrists with a stronger spell but Mellina still looked at them. Her head cloudy trying to think to what happened. Was she dreaming? Was this a nightmare? Looking at her hands she looked down to her lap silent.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:56 am

Melli... next time your going to go on a rampage just tell me what you need . you know i will satisfy anything you want. he sat next to her and looked her in the eye. he saw the chains and didn't bother breaking them again. what can you remember?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Thirst issues*~
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Dorms-
Jump to: