Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*Thirst issues*~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:09 am

He flew over to the bed and sat down because it was more comfortable than the floor. He took a hand and ran his fingers through her hair. "Melli please forgive me for nearly destroying the world. Its not your fault I did."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:10 am

He flew over to the bed and sat down because it was more comfortable than the floor. He took a hand and ran his fingers through her hair. "Melli please forgive me for nearly destroying the world. Its not your fault I did."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:59 pm

"No, its my fault. Its because I was afraid and it only caused trouble...I should have never did such a thing to you. I should have asked for your help........" she looked down but keeps close to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:20 pm

he held her closer and kissed her lips. this time he didn't have anything to say he was happy she was near and happy they were together.

watching over then suki and Kara smile. "you know Kara you are completely abusing that power of yours."

"and you are babying them to death Suki." they smiled and ascend until they are needed again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 am

She smiled but relaxed gently hugging.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:01 am

"so mellina what else do you thirst for?" brandon asks happily while massaging her neck with his thumb, tracing her vein and staring at it as the blood moves through.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:01 am

"I don't know...but I really can't say.."she said snuggling against him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 am

he stopped and held her close. "oh really you don't want my blood?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:30 am

She blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:39 am

"its hot and red ready for you to drink at any time," he said licking her neck and exposing his vein to her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:59 am

She blushes worse.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:03 am

"will you please drink up?" he asks licking her neck again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:27 am

She was about to say no but stops thinking. Melina thinks before gently hugging him to kiss his neck, sinking her fangs into his neck. The copper taste of his blood was felt dripping down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:23 am

he moaned out from her bite and his blood flowed faster as he smiled from how it felt. The venom in her fangs made his blood even better than normal and burned it for her. she could feel his blood building up then it exploded from his neck as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 am

She hugs him as she feeds but her eyes were blue again with fangs still sinking deeper.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:09 am

his blood flows more and he hugs her tightly feeling her fangs go deeper. his eyes were emeralds and his fangs grew out a bit.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:21 am

She blushes redder but said nothing drinking more and more quicker.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:25 am

he was growing warmer in her embrace and losing focus as she drained his blood. it was a blissful time for him and he enjoyed every moment. the flood started to thin as he reached the limits and she felt more than satisfied with his blood only now his demon blood was starting to act up and flow freely. changing his skin light blue and making his green marks appear on his arms and face.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:14 pm

She blushes a darker shade of red but whines as she feels his blood heated and hot.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:13 pm

one of his hands pressed into the center of her back and the other held her closer, his blood flowed thicker than before and he smiled in a blissful daze. his blood exploded again this time feeling like a demon release as his full power and aura flowed into his blood.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:37 pm

She blushes redder tasting that but whines wanting more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:24 pm

he didn't stop her and his blood still flowed, he was still in a daze enjoying her feeding and not caring or knowing about anything else.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:43 am

she bit deep again but pulls her fangs back seeing the bite marks.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:53 pm

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked burning red, he loved it when she drank his blood or had her own ideas and couldn't be happier right now.

OOC: hi Mel. im really sorry i didn't mean to make you mad. i really really miss you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 am

She nods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Thirst issues*~
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Dorms-
Jump to: