Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*Thirst issues*~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:58 am

She didn't respond to him looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:02 am

Melli we need to talk about this. i nearly killed you and you nearly killed me. i need to now what happened and why you are like this. he pointed at her blood from her fangs. he didn't seem to notice he was naked. seeing her blood made him want to drink her blood. he resisted wanting answers.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:05 am

She looked down but didn't speak for a bit. "I....D..don't remember...a..anything...."Her voice even sounded sore a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:13 am

what ever it is. you are still being effected by it. your fangs were bleeding with this started and they are now. he bit into his wrist and massaged her throat with his blood. her skin absorbed it and healed her voice. im sorry for beating you so badly. we destroyed eachother in a battle. and your mother got in the way by blasting you. he said he wanted to help her and he kissed her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:16 am

She didn't move but her eyes still remained dark before pulling away, hearing the chains on her wrists. "My.....m..mom..."Mellina looked down but looks away as she didn't understand but in a mirror seeing her blood dripping still.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:18 am

i was in front of you and i wasn't backing down. you were going to hit me with another lightening blast then your mother blasted you. you said you needed somethign and that i wasn't your target. he reached for his towel and wiped her blood away.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:24 am

"Target.....thing.........."Mellina winced thinking before looking down to remember. She was after blood but also life energy. Suki said before that this energy is powerful inside anything the saimia demon eyes can see. Their are different colors of each one that it adds flavor while feeding. She looked away again avoiding the towel.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:28 am

i can see that stuff too. he read her mind. the incubus of my family seek it too. its the soul. he said looking into her eyes. then he closed his and let his spirit come out and shine through his body. you can have mine if you want. im immune to the power of the succubus kiss and you can still feed off my soul without hurting me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:32 am

She winced a bit but never seen such a power life source before but she should know. Mellina didn't understand but she turns away from brandon, looking at the chains still.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:34 am

melli let me help you. please. i beg you. he said touching the chains and trying to drain their power so they wouldn't reform.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:04 pm

She didn't speak but keeps qiuet before eyes widen in shock before feeling sick suddenly feeling the chains weaker. Mellina tries breaking them before trying to get up and tries attacking Bradon hissing with darker red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:38 pm

brandon held her off holding he wrists and pinning her to the bed. Do you hate me that much? he said trying to get through to her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:57 pm

She panted but her eyes looked up at him before she bit her lip."I don't know w-what is happening..everything is confusing....."Her eyes still were dark but she begins crying again.

"I did what I had to Brandon. The cuffs were to keep this thing down till we find out what is going on."Suki said appearing as she looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Suki im very angry at you. release her. if we let this happen she will recover. brandon held melli close to his heart and hugged her close.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm

"I can't. You know how painful it is for me when I did what I had to do? Besides, With that, it can keep her calm till then."She looked back angry before seeing mellina crying before sobbing feeling Ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:10 pm

suki. if you don't drop these chains i will banish you from my home and do it myself. he said kissing melli's cheek to comfort her. his lips found her and he kissed her deeply trying to end her tears.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:12 pm

She cried worse before moving back now sadder now as Suki was shocked. "*sighs*Then...I got no choice...."she looked away before mellina begins leaving now scared but angry with herself as her mother was crying to teleport away with her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:20 pm

brandon held melli by her shoulders and hugged her close. Melli please stay with me? he hugged her tightly she could feel him shaking. he was a bit scared to be alone now and he wanted her to stay with him. lets put this whole thing behind us and stay close.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:23 pm

She was in tears but was scared shaking her head to back up. She didn't want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Melli... please. im begging you ill do anything to keep you at my side. he said feeling she hated him. she looked so terrified looking at him he thought she was scared of him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:26 pm

She just keeps crying before looking down to move back before she begins leaving still afraid of herself.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 pm

brandon tackle hugs her and she feels his tears on her face. Mellina please. don't go. ill do anything to keep you close. i don't care that you hurt me i don't care that we don't know what is happening i only want to help and work through this together. his soul shined again brighter than before.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:33 pm

She begins struggling but was still crying in tears as a child looking away as she was feeling her tears.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:35 pm

I-if i let you go... will you be home soon? he tried to hold back his tears only to have them fall from his face mixing wit hers.then he thought of something. Melli... if i were to leave... would you stay?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 pm

She sniffs but looked down. "I just need....a few days away...its not you its me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Thirst issues*~
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Dorms-
Jump to: