Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elements Meditation 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:57 am

she kept quiet but looked down.

"I don't know.....but you go. I'll wait till you come back."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:59 am

Are you afraid you wont find her in heaven?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:37 am

mellina sighed but looked down.

"look, just go on without me..."she said, leaving.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:40 am

could it be she is still alive?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm

"No, she's dead. It's just it's been so long since I knew her..that even forgot her face...."she said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:36 pm

she'll know you... i know she has been watching over you. And i want to meet her for real before i see her grave.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Mellina looked at him quiet but then she looked down to the ground, sighing a bit.

"I don't know what good it will do but fine..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

and plus youll be able to meet my mom too.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:37 pm

"I see your point.....so are we going or not?"she asked, looking at the sky but then back at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:52 pm

sure. he begins to perform a VERY complicated form that spells out the destination in kanji spreading many energy types around. when he is done he finishes the forms by circleing around the place he was useing for the first part. a massive burst of eternal energy ignites the area and the portal opens.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Mellina shields her eyes when the light blinded her eyes. She didn't know such power from a item like that would be this way. Staying calm, she looked again to see the portal.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Brandon collapses and pants from the effort of standing. we need to hurry and go through Mel-chan it will close soon.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:13 pm

"Alright."she said, helping him stand and hurried towards the portal.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:42 pm

just as they enter the portal closes and pushes them past the closed gates and into the plains of heaven. (i have something to do ill be back in a couple of minutes.)
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:45 pm

*Take your time! ;3*

Mellina looked around surprised but never thought of something like this.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:18 pm

An angel with golden wings and hazel eyes walks up to him and slaps him in the face so hard he bleeds. why did you come here and you brought her. the lord is treating this as a sin greater then suicide... but... she slaps him again just as hard on the opposite cheek before hugging him. but im glad you became a man and you look so much like your father. Ka-chan... I... its good to see you. he returns her hug like it was the first time he even met her. its nice to see you again Mel-chan i see youve grown up to be a beautiful young woman. he lets go of brandon and whispers so he cant hear. have you guys shared a bed yet?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 pm

"Um, thank you ma'am...and-wait what?!? uh, no...."she asked blushing red.

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Aww i had hopes when you were children... she still whispers and brandon looks confused. As he walks away to find his great grandfather mighty fist pounds into his face and craters the ground which returns to normal instantly. Brandon "Miboyoh" youve outdone yourself. who wouldhave guessed you would fall for the girl who you was supposed to serve as your queen. T-To-san Brandon is crushed in a hug from his father.

OOC: Miboyoh is an irish term like buddy in this case he means "my son".
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Mellina blinked but smiled, knowing that Brandon was happy to find his parents.

ooc:cool but cute. ;3 lol!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 pm

most of brandons famlly appears and half of them seem to be angels while the other half are like his father. mixed male and female on both sides. they all pat him on the back as Brandon's mother joins them they thought he had died but she sets things striaght and they all hit him once hard enough to shake the gate but then they return to having fun.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Mellina watched Brandon with his family but felt happy for him but sad inside to look around. Her mother or father was not around but she was wondering if she could find them. Before she had a chance to move, she heard soft music from someone singing but she recognized that voice.

Turning, she saw two couples with some others but they were listening to the woman singing while the male that was smiling at her, listening to her voice. About to cry, she walked over to the group to see them now looking at her to make the woman stop singing and look too.

"......."

"...."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Brandon's family begins to have a contest and as Brandons turn to show off his strength ends he watches Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Mellina said nothing while the mother didn't say anything either but she slowly smiled, tears falling from her cheeks in happiness and floated over to mellina, hugging her. She didn't do anything but finally hugs the woman to know it was her mother.

"My little baby girl. I'm glad that your okay..."she said while mellina smiled, hugging her mother.

"Yeah, I missed you mama...."

"heh, we missed you too sweetie..."she said and the others of her family came over to say hi or hug her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:35 pm

brandons family keep contesting and he slips away to see Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Mellina was smiling while her mother lets her go and the rest of the family members were done hugging and saying hi to them.

"Anyway, I see you are happy and everything in your life right?"she asked to see her daughter nod yes to her question.

"well, I"m glad for her. I mean, it's been some time and now look at her..she's grown just like you honey."her father said while hugging suki.

"Yeah, I guess but I'm glad that you all are living in peace now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elements Meditation 2
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next