Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elements medetation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Elements medetation Empty
PostSubject: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Near the lake, Mellina was doing some medetation to help try to focus on the elements she's known so far but she's still praticing while making her special element amulet float in front of her like she was hovering from the ground.

'complete focus.....If i'm going to get used to doing the elements, I hape to keep trying...'
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Brandon walks up at a perpenicular bank and sets up a small fire and a futon made of the leaves of the area before jumping into the lake and catching a few fish to cook. he scales and guts them before spitting them and setting them next to the fire to cook.

ahh much better than a room.

he says as he watches his fish cook.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Mellina kept focusing her energy till she felt someone near the lake, making her lose focus to shoot out some lightning a bit in the water making it rise up and fall back down.

"Hmmm...too much lightning..."she said, shaking her head since she got a bit wet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:05 pm

hmm?

Brandon looks around and spots mellina

oh great a lightening person better not make her mad. im sorry for bothering you i really cant stay in a room when i sleep.

he shouts the latter half of his words
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Mellina got up, shaking the water off her dress and her hair till she heard the shout and looked over to the other side of the lake.

"Hey, why are you shouting out?"she shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:13 pm

you of course i can only smell a few animals besides us here.

he turns his fish and and places a rock in the fire before raising the fire around it with kindling.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:16 pm

"Well, sorry. I didn't know you were here till I sensed you.."she shouted right back over but looking quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:20 pm

he tosses a hot fish over to her

want some?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:26 pm

She catches it but looked at him.

"Um, thanks but are you sure?"she asked, still holding the fish.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:29 pm

why not if im still hungry i can just get more.

he clears the kindling arournd the rock away before placing the organs if the fish on it. they sizzle as they cook and a foul odor grips the lake as birds and large animals rush off.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Mellina blinked once but smiled while looking at the cooked fish and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:42 pm

brandon munches on his fish and takes the rock out of the flames slightly scaling his palms and tosses it in the lake. the water hisses and the heated rock heats the water. the fish guts dissolve and spread around the lake as the odor eases up to a trace smell on the air.

there that oughta do it

he lays down on his futon and gazes at the sky.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:43 pm

mellina kept eating while sitting down but was looking at the lake and smelling the weird order that came from it.

"I'm guessing your the kind of person that comes out in places alone at night to think?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:48 pm

no i cant sleep in a building ive only ever lived outside since i was a wee baby

He creates a small rainbow light and changes its shape several times until he chooses the shape of a fish and it swims around the fire as he watches it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:53 pm

"Wait, all by yourself? Didn't anyone of your kind worry about you?"she asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:56 pm

they did until i was four then they all died in a hunt. i escaped becuase my mother threw me to the winds

his voice aged and became quieter
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Mellina kept quiet, feeling the wind blowing a bit but looked down at her almost finished fish.

"I'm sorry for your loss of your parents......lucky you knew yours. I don't even remember mine much but I know they were hunted and killed themselves.."she mummbled, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:02 pm

do you want some company?

he asked after extinquishing the rainbow light.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:03 pm

"It's your choice....."she said, looking down again but sighed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:07 pm

he buries his fire and lifts the futon onto his shoulder before jumping over the water landing 10 meters away.

this way we dont have to shout.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:10 pm

"yeah, true. Shouting makes people sometimes lose their voices.."she said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:14 pm

not me i can make a slight whisper sound like a massive explosion if i needed to.

he gazes out at the reflected sky on the lakes surface and crouches over one knee while the left leg is extended.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:18 pm

"No way, I thought others couldn't do that. Some say it's impossible.."she said, sitting with her knees up but looking at him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:23 pm

most cant but if you move the air fast enough it does.

he rams the air above the lake together at a tremendous speed when it collides with itself a massive shockwave rushes past and an even bigger explosion is heard. his arms go limp and recover quickly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Mellina looked suprised seeing that then looked back at Brandon with a quiet look on her face.

"Okay, that proves enough for me.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elements medetation   Elements medetation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elements medetation
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next