Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's Dorm... Again

Go down 
+3
mellina rose saimia
Lia
Molly
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Molly

Molly

Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:06 pm

"If you do... you'll both die... He captured Brandon, and that says a lot."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:06 pm

"You got a deal." Mellina said to Alice but then stops hearing what Molly said. "that won't matter to me. I would die for brandon if I had to. Besides, I'm just as strong as brandon but I won't stop till I find him." she said while her eyes even changed to her dark blue color.

Last edited by mellina rose saimia on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 pm

OOC:its alice!

"and if i die i wont care i will die for any of my friends!" "lets go slotter that guy!"
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:12 pm

"I'd die for him too! But what good will it do!? We'll slow him down, then he'll just kill Brandon! We can't help without......"

*tears fill eyes*
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:12 pm

*falls on knees, crying*

"Please don't go!"
Back to top Go down
Hiromi

Hiromi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:13 pm

-looks at Molly-

"The girl's crying because she doesn't want you to die... and yet you still go. That should be a hint that she can't live without you two. Are you really going to do this to her?"
Back to top Go down
Hiromi

Hiromi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:15 pm

"Even if Brandon IS your mate, Jared doesn't know his power. We have at least 4 hours until Jared realizes his strength. After about 6 uses, his machine overheats."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:16 pm

ooc:Fixed it. X3

bic:"Molly listen to me. You know how much I love brandon right? he's my life and soul to my life. I need him with me. I know if someone loved another, wouldn't they do what they can to save them?"She said trying to calm her down from crying. "I'm not afraid. I'm just worried and scared I may lose my mate and i can't have that. Same for my friends leaving me too. You and the others are family to me.." she said.

"Well, even so. I'm still going to find him."She said.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:18 pm

*is still crying*

"You're the only friends I've had! If I lose you I have nothing!"
*yells*
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:19 pm

*gets down on my knees and hugs molly* "i i wont leave you i know that you will try to save me even if i die so even if i die would you try to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Hiromi

Hiromi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm

"Hmmm.

Last edited by Hiromi on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm

"You won't lose me okay molly? I'm not going to get taken down that quick by some jerk." she said trying to calm Molly down.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:21 pm

"That's what my dad said before he was ripped apart, limb from limb!"

Back to top Go down
Hiromi

Hiromi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:22 pm

"Molly, if they don't come back, I promise we'll find a way to revive them. And I'll help them."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:23 pm

*brings mellina and hiromi into the hug* "ill miss you all if i die thats why i wont die i cant die and leave you all"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:25 pm

"No one is going to die. As long as we watch each other's backs, we will be back." Mellina said.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:27 pm

*sniffles*

"Just promise me that... that you'll bring him." *points to Jared on Brandon's bed*
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 pm

"lets go save brandon the best we can ok?" "im not saying we should destory him just get bak brandon"
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 pm

*has a black jumpsuit on, along with a black mask that shows only his eyes*

*waves*
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:29 pm

"Ok... but bring him back and come back too."
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:30 pm

*motions for Mellina and Alice to follow*

This way. We can get Brandon back easily, without being seen.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:31 pm

OOC: We should make a new topic when Brandon's on, cause I bet when he gets on and sees his dorm he's going to go crazy.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:31 pm

"Alright, he can come but lets go." Mellina said.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:32 pm

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!" *jumps*
"deal"alice said to molly
Back to top Go down
Hiromi

Hiromi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:33 pm

"I'll watch Molly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's Dorm... Again
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next