Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kei's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Influence~

~Influence~

Kei's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Kei's Dorm   Kei's Dorm I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:58 pm

He goes to his room and slam the door after him, wait a few minutes and threw his bag on the bed and goes to the window, look on campus and sigh deeply.Then he takes a glass of whiskey and go down the hall "No one huh?" he said in his mind and then he turn around and go back in his room and lies on the couch.After couples of minutes he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Kei's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei's Dorm   Kei's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Walking down the hallway near A room, Mellina was walking around to find some new people to greet with some things that she likes to show them that they are welcome.

"Well, I got most of the others down the other end...what about this area? I know I been here once but no one was here so lets see if their is someone..."she said, truning to the first door that was Kei's door and gently knocked to give that person her greeting of welcome.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

Kei's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei's Dorm   Kei's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:53 am

Kei woke up a little annoyed and goes to see who is it "Yes?" he looks a little surprised to see a Noble at his door
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Kei's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei's Dorm   Kei's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Mellina stood there smiling with a happy expression.

"Hello, I heard that you were new to this place so I can by to give you a warm welcome but I'm kinda new here too but I do the same with everyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kei's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei's Dorm   Kei's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kei's Dorm
Page 1 of 1