Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's Dorm... Again

Go down 
+3
mellina rose saimia
Lia
Molly
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Hiromi

Hiromi

Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:45 am

"I never had friends as a little girl because you said the world was too dangerous...... I was being shipped all around the world because you were causing too much trouble and you wanted my 'safety'.............. You're the only thing that's killing me!"

-sends a huge wave of flames towards Jared, and the fire bonds with the millions of volts of electricity in the air-

\
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:48 am

brandon increased the seal on hiromi and jumped into the electic flames to absorb them. and redirect them up. STOP THIS WAR!
Back to top Go down
Hiromi

Hiromi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:52 am

-stares at Brandon and stops aura-

"I.. I'm sorry.."

-falls on knees-

"I never meant for it to go this far..... I just...."

-starts crying-
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:01 am

i know... the bitterness... it can devour anyone. even me.
Back to top Go down
Hiromi

Hiromi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:13 am

-looks up at Brandon-

"You're right....... I'm so sorry......."

-looks back at Jared-
Back to top Go down
Akwardpenguin101

Akwardpenguin101

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:57 am

"You're shameful, Hiromi."

*hypnotizes Hiromi again, this time killing himself so that no one could snap her out of it*

"Have fun in hell."
Back to top Go down
Hiromi

Hiromi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:59 am

-turns back to Brandon, eyes glowjng red again, and electricity and flames surround her-

"Leave... Leave me alone!"

-her eyes stopped glowing, then continued. An aura of flames and electricity filled the room with heat and nearly 20 millionvolts of electricity-
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:03 am

Mellina saw this through her mind but slowly held her hands together, her powers slowly glowing to make a electric orb that was absorbing the lightning into it.

[i]'Wake up hiromi!!!! You have to be strong to break free from his control..even if he's dead.."she really wanted to help her but kept molly safe.
Back to top Go down
Hiromi

Hiromi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:43 pm

[i] 'I can't control myself... If this goes on for longer then... I might actually reach my true form.'
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:12 pm

'You have to wake up and get control1 You can't let him keep doing this even through him being dead.'
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:21 pm

*stands next to Mellina, staring at Hiromi*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Mellina kept the electricity around but gently absorbs it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Dorm... Again   Brandon's Dorm... Again - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's Dorm... Again
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8