Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

secrets and truths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:08 pm

uless... youi come with me when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:24 pm

"I don't think I'm allowed to brandon." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:55 am

Oh. but you are... you see... i was thinking and all i have to say is 'she is my wife and she WILL come with me!' because... they know i won't get us into a position where you would be in danger or endangering the mission.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:04 pm

"I will not go if I get you in trouble or so so no." she said about to leave.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:35 pm

he looked at her leaving but almost let her leave saying nothing. Melli-chan... before you go... why are you being so distant? did i mess up? am i being a bother to you?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:35 am

"You did nothing okay?" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:14 am

then why?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 am

"Just cuz I said so." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:27 am

he nodded and turned to walk away. he walked slowly rather than vanishing and was deep in thought. be careful please? i don't want to lose you again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 am

"I'll be okay....now go." she said waving him away but she had a sad smile on her face but she was happy to know his love was always with her just like she was with him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:51 am

Brandon walked away but vanished when he was out of her sight. he was gone for a month and the teachers seemed kind even the mean ones. from time to time Kaien would knock on her door...

week one saturday night a day off of class.

*Knock Knock* "Miss Mellina i know you dislike me for my allies but i must speak with you about 'you know who'..." he sounded tired but full of energy at the same time, "you see... i promised him to tell you his report to the hunters and the association approved"... he shifted his hand in his pocket slipping one of brandon's true feathers under the door. it was a feather he swore only to give to her and one person in the academy who at the time he said would remain nameless. "please open up i mean no harm in fact im the one he said you could trust as proof i have a feather he left me... it glows gold unlike others for some reason."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:27 am

Mellina didn't know what to do cuz she thought everyone hated brandon so she was not really sure. She was sitting on the bed but she could see the feather glowing gold just like the one around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:08 am

kaien put his back to the door and leaned on it. "he cares deeply for you. and he said not to tell you this... but he hopes one day to be able to steal you away from this place." he laughed a bit imagining how it would happen, "But you see... the hunters want your power. and now that they know he is alive they want his. they bug my office to hear his reports to see if they conflict with what he submits so we cannot talk there. *goes silly* OH young love how it never fails to burn the heart with passion and hope!" he went serious again, "i will do whati can for you two... *the feather was withdrawn* becuase you remind me so much of my yuuki... now deeply you love." he walked away slipping a peice of paper under the door. " i hope to give future ones to you in person face to face"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Mellina said nothing but sees the paper as she got up and picks it up before opening it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:53 am

the letter described an enemy, a birdlike negative creature that would erase any one thing by erasing itself. the only way to beat it is to kythe with what is being erased and name it so it wont be lost. but branodn discovered an energy that can be used to erase a creature or a stronger form that can erase many things and remain whole. the energy is life. but if you use too much it will kill you and not harm the creature.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 am

She didn't speak nor said a word but closes the paper and looked down putting it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:30 am

is there something on your mind Melli-sama? Meda spoke up not suddenly but hummed a bit to life.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:54 pm

she shook her head no.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:19 pm

why won't you talk?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 am

She said nothing but sitting near the window, leting her hair covering her face to only have her lips showing this time. Her body leaning against the wall near the window.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:52 am

please say? i was made to be someone you can tell anything too.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:38 am

She kept quiet while looking away but still near the window.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Please say...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Mellina kept still and quiet, looking away from the medallion but kept near the window. she didn't really feel like moving but just sat where she was looking down at her lap.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:23 am

there was an explosion and time seemed to warp and change around her and meda. things were a bit different. for starters brandon was back and the letter was changed saying he would be arriving at her door by the time she reads it. brandon was confused standing below her window wondering why he had a new memory that conflicted with his old one looking up he saw her and decided to count his blassing and fly to her.

OOC: it was a time change someone changed a point in history rather brandon's mission to something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secrets and truths
Page 10 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next