Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A memorial Birthday - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:23 am

"It's possible but I'm not allowed to tell you unless she is alright with it."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:53 am

i already promised to keep you all safe... if you are from her crystal... becuase set and his followers are my enemy not the race itself. he will return as it was sceuduled... that last run in was pre mature... and is also the reason we were able to take him down...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:57 am

"She dosen't wish to do this but she's just afraid. Princess always wishes to be brave like you.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:18 am

she... shes braver... i... i cant stand to see her hurt so i try to stop her from getting hurt... but then i get hurt doing that... she deals with it calmly and quietly while i would have panicked and messed up alot trying to fix it. but her courage... helps me help her... she has courage where it counts... courage of the heart... i only have pride and power to make me brave and im not the strongest and pride isnt real...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:21 am

"If you say that, then do you think your love together is not real? Somehow, princess senses alot within you, Brandon Maboroshi and even she suffers right now.." The shadow slowly shows a image from her arms of mellina shivering as she was sitting on the cold hard ground, shivering and almost looked frozen with some ice hanging off her body.

"She so afraid..she feels cold around her. Freezing her till she's nothing more...Princess almost feels weaker now..cuz she can't help you..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:47 am

but... she is my courage... my real courage... i draw strength from her feelings for me... i... i draw strength from her faith in me... he looked at his hands then concentrated. he wasn't sure how or what he was doing but he was gathering the courage in his soul. it was his own, small but, it burned hot like his blood and it burned gold with truth as proof it was real not pride or power.

OOC: not like me... my courage is false or rather big talk but i have had some when i needed it so i guess its there just not big and powerful lol but brandons... its not courage but duty as he said his comes from her and grows with her. its small now being just him but when she is 'there' it burns like a star.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 am

ooc:Wow, really?

bic:The shadow said nothing but looked at the image, hoping something might help her but Mellina still kept looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:18 am

OOC: and it seems to feed off estrogen and turn into a star... but brandons only feeds on mellina's

BIC: m-melli-ch-chan... i know... i know it may be small... but for you it burns hotter than anything you can imagine... so if it will help... take my courage... and recover. he held the tiny flame near her and it sank into her chest to her heart.

OOCA: the rest is up to you if it don't work ill think drastically and use brandon's powers... that never really get the chance to show themselves unless he is baiting her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:25 am

ooc:O.o so cool..

bic:Mellina kept looking down shivering and crying before she looked up seeing some glowing ahead while just feeling nervous. The shadow just looked quiet before she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 am

OOC: umm... that was basic but in easy(er) terms... around girls... my courage is real and boundless... i could walk up to satan and crap in his face if a girl was with me... forgive my dirt mind.

BIC: the glow heated her melting the ice and the flame gently rested in her hands not burning her but giving her strength and warmth.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:53 am

ooc:it's okay

bic:Mellina still didn't shiver much but she just looked quiet or worried in some way.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 am

he didn't know it but the blue light of hope was shining under his flame and banishing the cold just as fast.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:12 am

She looked around seeing the cold gone but kept sitting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:22 am

brandon reached in to pull her out and he was fast about it becuase he waited so long.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:27 am

She sees him trying to pull her out but backed up a bit sad. Mellina thought she might hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 am

he stuck his whole head and shoulders in and pulled her out but that made him fly back and crash the chair he was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 pm

"Are you alright?" the shadow asked floating over to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:06 am

Brandon was panting from pulling mellina out but nodded. yeah im okay... he looked to her and frowned a bit. Mellina! get out here. or do i have to go in there all the way to get you out...? he knew that it might kill him doing that but he was still holding on to her inside. inside... his flame melted away the cold and didnt go out no matter what and his hand was on her shoulder holding on to gie her at least the feeling he wasn't going to abandon her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 am

"You would do such a thing to bring your beloved back. that's true honesty and love for her. Though, she might keep herself locked up cuz she thinks you hate her."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:31 am

if i hated her i would have chosen someone else to ask... SA! MELLINAAAAA! im coming for you whethwer you like it or not. he took a breath and looked at the shadow. i would do anything for her no matter what. he dove in fighting the forces that would keep him out (reality matter physics) and battled to reach her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:47 am

The shadow understood while seeing him go to save his beloved. Mellina just stays where she was but looking down shivering worse now from some cold.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:14 pm

he broke through and landed next to her hugging her close. Mellina... im staying right here until you get better. im giving up my family duty the world... everything... i need you so come back...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 am

Mellina kept still while looking nervous and shy but she didn't do anything at the time.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:10 pm

hr hugged her close holding her as his flame grew.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:19 pm

She kept still but then looked down quiety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next