Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A memorial Birthday - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 am

"I do trust him...it's just...I can't................*quiet while looking down* I don't want to hurt him or anyone else no more."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:01 am

what makes you think you hurt him. he loves you baby... in his heart he will believe forever you dont hurt him but bring him joy. love. caring. and something he doesnt want me to tell you but i will anyways... and a warm home to go to.

OOC: i hope im portraying her okay my acting is bad tonight.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:03 am

ooc:You're acting perfect!!!! XD

bic:Mellina looked down still but covers her face about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:24 am

Oh ohohohoh shhhh. its okay why are you crying? Maria hugged her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:34 am

"If I don't want nothing to happen to him..I might have to...leave him to find his real wife." she cried.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:44 am

Mellina! im ashamed of you. after all the two of you hae been through did you forget you ARE his true wife? she didnt shout or raise her voice but Maria was being Very firm.

OOC: im sorry but what mellina said made maria feel mellina lied to her in the past or was lying now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 am

She winced from the voice but kept looking down crying a bit.

ooc:it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:59 am

or is that mangy little demon still toying with your heart? referring to Lu maria grew softer voiced after she growled at the mention of Lu.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 am

"..................I...I don't....*shaking whlie crying*" she kept quiet crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:15 am

im sorry love but his family... his family i just absolutley hate.

OOC: i get the vibe Maria dont hate much but something tells me she does hate the cifer family
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:18 am

"Even from...what they did you to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:33 am

no... what they do to any who hae power that they want...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:35 am

"I don't understand mother." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 am

maybe you will someday... but now. you have to let brandon in your heart before someone else managges to break into it and destroy who you are. maria was hugging mellina and gently stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:17 pm

"I'm won't let me being sad hurt him mom..i just can't." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:26 pm

no... what hurt him was the fact you left him alone and didnt tell him why. when youre sad nothing makes him happier than cheering you up any way he can she kissed mellina's head and hugged her closer, let him decide whether or not you hurt him. but i can almost guarantee that he only wants to spend as much time as he has with you. sad or not youre his love. and he will do his best for you. becuase he may be a bit slow but he does try even when you arent there to be in your heart.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:39 am

She kept crying but looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:16 am

Maria stayed with mellina until she stopped crying but brandon was outside the door. he was going t know but decided not to and listened while guarding her room.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:43 pm

"I'm sorry mother..i guess I'm not good at this huh?" she said sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Maria giggled a bit, Love is something no one is good at.. true love anyways... Maria got close to Mellina's ear and whispered so brandon couldn't hear her. And brandon aint too good either but he tries despite that... one day you will find the courage in him he found in you. she pulled away and talked normal, because brandon doesn't want to risk hurting your heart he doesn't try as hard as he can
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:15 am

Mellina said nothing but looked to her lap but understand her mother's words.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:33 am

Melli-dear... Brandon is scared to open his heart to you... becuase of the darkness that lies deep down. he is afraid it will force him to turn on you one day or worse infect you. but one day his heart will be so broken only his darkness will remain... and only the light he gets from you will be able to save him... Please... dont hide that light by letting your own darkness eat at you and make you sad like this... open your heart and let the light shine. whether or not he told you, only your light can bring his out. Maria was starting to fade as her time and energy for this day was up. with a hug and a kiss to mellina's head she whispered weakley I love you baby. before returning to her tomb.

out side her door brandon heared all except what maria didnt want him to hear. he slumped to the ground feeling his heart glowing with his own light, glowing for mellina's benefit.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:27 am

"Mom..." Mellina sees she was gone to rest for the rest of the day but looked to her lap.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:08 am

Brandon slowly stood and after a few minutes he knocked. he hoped his light would be enough to help Mellina even if he had none left after helping her but he had to try. Melli-chan... its me...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 am

She said nothing hearing his voice but looked down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next