Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiatus ends.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:46 am

i wont... i know what im doing... My crystal will resonate with hers and i will absorb the changes and control them. Brandon pulled one out of his pouch and it was white.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:49 am

They didn't say anything but Mellina shook her head, gripping her shirt quietly. "Mellina? What's wrong? don't you want him to get rid of it?" She shook her head no. Even started to hum lightly as if she was caring for something in side of her. The nurse was confused but worried to wonder if something was in her heart besides the dark gem. "Guys, I could be crazy but..you think a dark snake is rested inside of her body?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:57 am

thats why i need to get it out. she isnt a part of that war she shouldnt be effected by it... tears ran down his eyes as he felt helpless.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:01 am

"Okay then so why is there one inside of her now? Or how did it even get in there?" the nurse said quietly thinking but the prince just sighed, looking at Mellina. "Some don't know why but I guess she was used to snakes like that...don't forget, she was scared of them......"

"True..." she said, seeing mellina humming rocking back and forth. She even looked at her lap, closing her eyes thinking of the other shadow snakes moving within her body.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:18 am

i need to get it out of her she is dying.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:24 am

"Uh, are you sure about that?" the nurse said quietly but looking to Mellina while Theo said nothing but the prince shook his head, looking at her. He felt mellina just humming to something while spoting her shadow. It was normal but it was like something of snakes moving around her of her darkness but she just kept looking down.

"I'm not dying brandon-kun..." she finally spoke to him and the others but just kept humming before holding her hands out to see some of her shadow showing around her body till something was wrapped around her body, making everyone back up. "W-what is that!?" the nurse said in shock before seeing it form into a shadow snake that Mellina was acutally hugging to her.

"Brandon-kun, prince travis, nurse, and theo. I need to tell you something....I been keeping this quiet but...resting inside of my body are millions and millions of other shadow snakes I been born with cuz of my mother for as you see; she was a snake succubus charmer..someone with the power to help control and raise the snakes in the shadows inside of us. At first during my young age, I thought it was nothing but it was; their the babies from the shadow creatures that gave me them when my mother was here. They were born within me as a baby to now, sleeping within me during the aging of my years." she said, gently rubbing her cheek agains the shadow snakes body hearing it hissing. "F-for how long?"

"I knew if I told you, you guys would have told someone to get rid of them. The gem inside of me also helps keep them all in a good home so nothing can get to them.....I didn't know about them till my memory got unlocked. It was when I was knocked out...so now I know I had these creatures inside of me for such a long time..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:26 am

they arent hurting you?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:27 am

She shook her head no while the one she held was hissing quietly scaring the other two, including the prince. Her eyes were closed hugging it but she opens her eyes again, looking down. "As long as I keep them calm, they won't hurt me since they were born and living inside of me..."

"So that's why that guy was loving you so much; you had the snakes inside of you that actratice evil beings to you." Theo said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:31 am

L-loving? N-not actually doing anything right?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:34 am

"Ugh, my head hurts." the nurse said crying but Mellina just felt the snake slide from her hands and coiled onto the bed looking at the other three before to her again, hissing quietly. She looked at it before petting it's head. "If you didn't know, when he said trying to make me that other demons bride, he means trying to prepare me......and I think you know what that means brandon-kun.." she said quietly looking at the snake.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:41 am

breaking your mind with his mind. thats how they do it.

OOC: please read Memorable topic.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 am

ooc:read it

bic:"Yeah...ture.." she kept looking at the snake but just felt her tail touching her shoulder before looking at it. "Hmmmmm, you think so? Others think this is a bad thing and might try to kill the snakes inside me.." The nurse thought she was losing it since she's talking to her own tali like a alive person or thing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:53 am

if it hurts you even a little bit i will kill them. but i wont hurt them until they do.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:57 am

"I guess but you know what's weird?" she kept petting the snake on the bed but it uncoils from around her before sliding towards here to try to sit up near her chest. She looked at the snake and sees it get closer to her before about to strike but just went into her chest slowly disappearing as it joins the others.

"I was born with these little ones and yet they don't hurt me. Isn't that weird or creepy? I'm used to that."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:59 am

i heard rumors of Setians that didnt follow the teachings... are you the one who keeps them safe?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:01 am

"No, the snakes do. I'm just the vessile to them as they grow up inside me.." she felt them moving inside of her but she just looked down at her lap.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:03 am

then i will protect them too. an enemy of set is family to me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:04 am

"So you know of that too?" she asked looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:13 am

Set is my enemy not his people.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:15 am

"Then, are you planning on killing me cuz of the snakes or think of me as an enemy?" she looked at him slowly now but the other three were worried about that one.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:27 am

no. without Set his followers are powerless. and they do not follow him so i mean them no harm
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:50 pm

"That just leaves one question, you don't think Mellina's a set follower too do you? Cuz of the snakes?" The prince asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:25 pm

no. they dont follow set because she doesnt... and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:36 pm

All said nothing but Mellina just kept looking at her lap not speaking again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:39 am

Mel-chan... do you think i hate you because of these snakes? he asked in her mind so that only she and him would know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiatus ends.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next