Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ends Meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko

Kyoko

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Kyoko~ sits in a tree looking out, watching as the animals scurry around looking for food. She sighed and laid her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Sora was walking along a path in the forest. She had a small basket with a cloth draped over it and she seemed to be speaking to the air. "Oh, well," her lips were curved into a frown. "I guess it is hard. I didn't know it would hurt so many people." Sora just happened to pass under the tree Kyoko was sitting in. She tripped, dropping the basket, and the cloth over it fell. Inside was nothing complicated. A small, metal ball.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:06 pm

Kyoko~ looked down and tilted her head, what was that ball she wondered and as climbed down then picked up the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Sora looked up, still frowning. She wiped a bead of sweat off of her forehead then continued to pick the basket up. She placed the ball carefully inside it, then looked at Kyoko. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:13 pm

She held out her hand "im Kyoko" she smiled a little bit
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Sora kept a blank face, but shook Kyoko's hand. "Sorry, I've been a bit clumsy the past few... Months, I guess," Sora said with a chuckle. She sat on the ground, pulling her legs close to her chest. "God, I'm tired.."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 pm

She nodded and walked into the other direction, waving off
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Sora stood back up and followed Kyoko sternly. "Wel, what the blazes are you doing? Show up out of nowhere then just walk away?!" she asked, voice raised.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:46 pm

She shrugged "better places to be, more important things to do" her eyes become like iron, the most destructive element in the universe
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:59 pm

"So, you're just going to- POOF- disappear!?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:26 pm

She nodded as she slowly began to disappear
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:44 pm

"Ow!" Sora exclaimed, twisting her ankle. "Crap... Well don't just leave me here!"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:49 pm

She sighed and walked back "here's a stick"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:52 pm

"Oh, a stick! Sticks are just wonderful creations!" Sora said sarcastically, taking the stick and throwing it away. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:53 pm

She rolled her eyes and sat down "well I'm out of ideas"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Sora sighed. "I'm going barmy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ends Meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends Meet    Ends Meet  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ends Meet
Page 1 of 1