Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiatus ends.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 pm

i am. she wont do anything to hurt me. Brandon hugged Mellina as tightly as possible without hurting her and brushed his lips against his feeding spot on her neck. his face hidden by her hair.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm

The nurse said nothing while feeling sad to this but Mellina kept crying while moving a little bit, sobbing quietly still against his shoulder or shirt. Theo was worried too about this but sees mellina's lips moving as if she was singing a quiet lullaby to help her calm down or so. she remembers doing this to brandon when he was away, knowing he was alive and happy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Brandon gently fell asleep holding her when he heard her lullaby, and only then did anyone realize his energy was gone since before flying back.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:32 pm

The nurse and theo were quiet till mellina gently looked at him while helping him lay down on the bed, gently touching his head. Her eyes were looking to him but tears hitting her lap.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:47 pm

The air shifted and she almost heard his voice come dream with me and share your pain so i will take away the rain.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:49 pm

"...my pain is like a spider's bite....poisined for life..the sun boiling the blood inside.." she spoke quietly but both the other two were surpised.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 pm

the air around her was like a thick version of his venom and her pain washed away. the window darkened and the sun was blotted out.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 pm

she said nothing looking up but her blue eyes looked down whlie the nurse and theo were nervous to that.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:00 am

when the sun went dark Brandon woke and rose even as his body screamed for him to lay down to rest and help Mellina. the air went to normal again since his incubus power that was working to help Mellina faded and he looked out at the now 'burning orange' sky as the slighted rays of the sun bounced off the outer edge of the blot and became the burning orange color that was now the color of the sky.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:02 am

She kept looking up while feeling quiet herself but she didn't know what to say or speak of at the moment. Her eyes kept half way open but was wondering of the color that was changing the sky. Mellina felt her succubus traits when knowing of brandon's own incubus traits. The nurse and Theo were wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:15 am

Mel-chan im sorry but i need some blood. He popped a senzu and bit her neck, after swallowing the bean, to drink her blood. the senzu boosted his power to full but his body was still worn out but her blood allowed him to recover instantly. he pulled away at the point and held her close. Im sorry Mel-chan... Set was freed. i have to stop him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 am

She kept quiet while looking down, hugging his arm while eyes kept looking quiet or dulless. She knew he had to go to stop this creature but Mellina knew he might not make it back or so. "........do what you have to..........."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:29 am

I Promise. Even if i lose. I wont sacrifice my life to win. I will come back to you. This went against everything his Family believed about battle and war! But he promised. Brandon held Mellina in his arms crooning the lullaby her mother taught him to put her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:31 am

"N..no..I don't wnat to go to sleep....I can't...." she grips his arm while eyes were closed but just looked down while her eyes slowly closed now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 am

he stopped his song and remained quiet, If you rest... you wont worry about me as bad.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:36 am

she kept quiet shaking her head but now felt tears falling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:38 am

What hurts you so Much Milady?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:40 am

"....I don't want to sleep alone....I'm too scared.....I......I don't.." her wings showed now while the same for her tail but it slowly twirled around her till it got ot her neck. BEfore she could speak, it slowly stabs a part near her neck, making her jump. Her eyes felt heavy but slowly went limb in his arms. The traits had a mind of it's own, making her go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:46 am

Brandon learned three things from that. One: her shut off switch. Two: Her traits held her true essence Three: she wanted him to sleep next to her so she could rest.

I understand Mel-chan. You want me to stay but you know i have to go. He kissed her sleeping lips one final time before easing her onto the bed and walking away.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:48 am

The nurse and Theo kept quiet looking at each other but looking at Mellina that lays down on the bed sleeping now but hair all over but her head to the side. Her tears did stops for a second but slowly one came down her cheek, still limp.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:19 am

Brandon walked seeing the setians comit every sin there was and it reminded him of the cells in hell. he jumped into the air and exploded into flight heading towards egypt. on the way he saw warriors and heroes and villans fighting the setians he knew that the strongest would be in egypt along with a few of the most powerful setians. ones that can take form here now that the sun cannot render them immaterial. most of the human worshippers reveled in the sins and branodn flew on over the sea to catch a break. but it wasnt a break. fliers battles in the air and milatary was trying to fight as well with limited sucess but at least it was something. he flew on finally reaching egypt. there he saw the greatest American heroes surounding the great pyramid. even the demon lord was there and on our side. He landed and shouted out my code to let them know H was a friend. YOP! He used the jericho yell and it was part of the code. looking at the bodies He saw many copies of him that failed to deliver the correct code. fools.

He even saw Kaname the rebel pure blood and his sister Yuuki on our side a surprise to be sure but he knew he wouldnt lose... just becuase the kryptonian was there. The man wore a blue suit and a red cape. his hieght dwarfed Brandon's but brandon stood next to him all the same just to off set the height line up. El-kun long time no see. this is my family's fight. and also my responsibility i cuased this. i apologize i used a formality when adressing this man and he apparently spoke japanese. It is no trouble glad for the help and thank you for being so forward with the information. do you know what this is. it is a race older than yours and mine but the creator of my race of vampire was a decendant of the race that rivaled and eventually cast down the Setians. El's eyes widened Setians? but they went extinct before Krypton was formed. i know... their essence survived much the same way as the black heart preserved the serpent men on earth thousands of years ago.

Meda was with the nurse showing thoe everything to tell Mellina if she awakened.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:29 am

The nurse was shocked to this but she looked to theo that was even speechless to this too.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:21 am

A Bald black man wearing green with green eyes who also dwarfed Branodn hear and understood also speaking japanese and pointed a fist with a glowing green ring at brandon's head. You? you Cuased this Millions are dead and Millions more are dying How you yu stand here with us When it is your fualt. Brandon was about to shout at this man in english But Kal spoke first. easy John you know he is inexpirienced when it comes to his actions he needs more time to understand we all do. I understand PERFECTLY i was... tending to my Wife... she was... effected by this before it happened... Branodn spoke english but he had trouble finding the right words and keep them from knowing more about Mellina's situation for fear they would think he wasnt fit to battle. enough of this we cannot win if we fight amongst ourselves. a green skinned man with a red X on his chest and a blue cape spoke up. and i looked at him. his mental powers touched Brandon's mind to tap his knowledge of this entire situation and spread it to the others. He understands more than we ever could about this enemy call Set. wait a minute Set? what kind of name is that? a red suited man with a lightening bolt on a circle on his chest piped up to be silenced a woman with revealing clothes, ample body, and a lasso on her hip answered him with a touch of a manly attitude. he is a god mentioned in the book of the dead. he killed his brother Osiris out of jealousy. Brandon nodded and never looked away from her until the sand flattened from the ground shaking.

Meda spoke Brandon's thoughts and when looked at The lasso girl brandon thought wow a warrior who understands battle *blush* but Mellina's form was seen not the woman in his mind theo before you think he betrayed Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 am

"I got a quetstion. do you think brandon is falling in love with her?" the nurse asked but looked to theo.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:13 am

nope its more like hero worship. her exploits were recorded by his family and he always had his nose in one of the records.

the sand gathered into a tornado above the pyramid and when it fell a powerful looking man ten feet tall gently landed eying brandon and considering the others the same worn as he saw brandon as. I am FREE FREE TO EXACT VENGENCE UPON THIS RACE OF WORMS AND RULE THIS WORLD!!!!! A malevolent luagh that shook the pyramid down and brandon charged in first with a powerful energy blast mixed with a compressed demonic aura. the blast bounced off and exploded to signal the others to begin the fight. the crowd of heroes charged their ranged abilities clashing them together and hit set with everything they had as the powerhouses and brandon followed up with their strongest punches. they were cast down most unharmed but brandons flesh was torn asunder but he regenerated the ranged attack started again and brandon added the same blast but this time to attack set not signal the group and the extra energy was enough to scrape his skin. brandon flasked into the wave of energy building as much of his own as he could as Kal used his full power heat vision to distract set long enough for the black man and my energies to pound him to the ground. i landed on his chest pounding and punching as i was tossed like a rag doll only for set to be hit by more ranged damage.

Meda showed the entire battle field in detail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiatus ends.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next