Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ballroom fun (open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiro

Kiro

Ballroom fun (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:14 am

Kiro was dancing by himself in the ballroom.(Sorry I haven't been on at all on this site, I've been going through stuff at school and other problems that keep me away from th Pc.)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:58 am

Brandon walks in loudly, exploreing the school. seeing Kiro he stops and tilts his head. what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Kilik

Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:42 am

I could ask you the same thing. Kilik said as he enters
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Mellina walked in because she lost her amulet again but stops to see the three boys in the ballroom to make her ask, "Uh, what is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 pm

hey mel-chan youd have ta ask that guy. he pointed at kiro.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:19 pm

She looked to see Kiro but blinked looking confused.

"Okay but why is he dancing by himself?"
Back to top Go down
Kilik

Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:44 pm

I say he's a fool that needs to be put down immediately.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 pm

"Um, isn't that a bit harsh. Maybe he had a reason to do what he's been doing?"She said while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kilik

Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 pm

He probably went insane. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 pm

"Hey, that's a bit mean. maybe he's doing that to um.....well, do something."she said shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kilik

Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Hmm. Maybe but he is still a fool. Kilik looked at mellina while speaking.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:00 pm

"Or maybe your judging someone a bit too early at what they are doing."Mellina said looking back at Kilik.
Back to top Go down
Kilik

Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Smart girl. Maybe I should watch myself around you more carefully.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:03 pm

"Same for someone like yourself."she said still looking at him back.
Back to top Go down
Kilik

Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Kilik looks at her from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Mellina kept quiet but looked away from him but looked at Kiro still dancing by himself that still made her confused to why he did that.

'There is a reason but i'm sure it's something private to himself.....'
Back to top Go down
Kilik

Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 pm

He continued looking at then started speaking. Looking for a trinket little girl? He says as he picks up a amulet in front of him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Mellina turned to say something but stopped when she saw him holding her amulet. "Hey, that's mine! Give it back."she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kilik

Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Maybe if you can do something for me first, so what's your answer little girl? He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm

I can tell already your going to be trouble to me but why should I do anything for someone of the likes of you?"she asked while glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Kilik

Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Everyone has a side they don't show little girl. He tossed the amulet at her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 pm

She looked confused but mostly caught her amulet in her hands but looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Kilik

Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:29 pm

My past is my mask of my hidden nature little girl. Kilik said as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:30 pm

"Right and stop calling me little girl. I got a name you know."she grumbled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kilik

Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm

So you want to call you by your name then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom fun (open to all)   Ballroom fun (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ballroom fun (open to all)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next