Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misei Mutsuara

Misei Mutsuara

Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 am

Misei was exploring the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:18 am

Cassidy walks in and was very surprised to see a human in here "What are u doing here...this place is only for vampires..." she said yelling and eyes become red when she say her neck
Back to top Go down
Misei Mutsuara

Misei Mutsuara

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:10 pm

"Vampires? I was told I could explore." She said as she walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:50 am

Eyes become to normal " Exploring...? Well yes u can but u should have a guard with u if a Level E attack you..."
Back to top Go down
Misei Mutsuara

Misei Mutsuara

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 am

"I can handle myself." She says as she walks around again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Melina came inside the room, dew to senseing Cassidy here.

"Hey, Cassidy. I was looking for you on something....."She stopped till she saw another one but that was a human.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:40 am

looks at Melina "Yeah...i'll come but wait a minute..." she turn to the human girl and sniff her neck "Delicious blood....." Cassidy get closer to her neck and her fangs touch the human girl skin.She were almost to bite her but she stops then turn around and goes at Mellina "What was the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Misei Mutsuara

Misei Mutsuara

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Misei was staring at the wall.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:33 pm

"Well, I kinda lost my amulet again. I had it but it keeps getting away from me."She said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Misei Mutsuara

Misei Mutsuara

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Misei started humming as they talked.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Kiro walks into the room.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Jumps on Kiro and hug him "I Miss you idiot...."
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:00 pm

"I missed you too." He says as he hugs her back.
Back to top Go down
Misei Mutsuara

Misei Mutsuara

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:36 am

Misei walks up to Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Mellina saw the two and smiled gently, untill she felt someone walking over to and she saw it was Misei.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Looks at them then smile and go to the window and look at the moon the she whispered "It's Seem like it will be a bloody night....."
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Kiro walks over to Misei and sniffs her hair.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Sees Kiro and wanted to go at him to say hi but she stops and looks a bit jealous at him and Misei.She turn around a little angry and gets a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 pm

He stops then gives Misei a quick hug then runs over to Cassidy.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Looks at him angry then turns around "What do u want?"
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 pm

"Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:03 pm

"Nothing!" she said kinda angry and then walk away
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:14 pm

"What'd I do wrong?" He said as he left through a window.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:46 pm

"Aww...Cassidy is mad....I hope she's okay."Mellina said, truning to leave as well but worried of her friend.
Back to top Go down
Misei Mutsuara

Misei Mutsuara

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:52 am

Misei looks around then leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)   Exploring the ballroom (Anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the ballroom (Anyone)
Page 1 of 1