Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ballroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helena Gelvira

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:41 am

Walking silently, Helena looked down at her feet untill she reached the end of a wide hallway that finished with two wood double doors. Twisting the knobs, she stepped inside the large room, then shut the doors behind her careful not to slam them. She examined the room's vastness, it's saguine velvet curtains, it's crystal chandeliers, it's tables covered with white table cloths. She made her way towards a stage, big enough to fit a decent orchestra. There, a smile came to her face. She admired a large, dusty piano that seemed to be aged by time.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:23 pm

brandon flashed in and closed the opposite doors his tail was holding a small orb of water. more accuratly the water was holding his tail. Whew we made it. why did you have to splash that werewolf. the sphere bubbles. i dont care if it was smelly they all stink but it made it mad and i dont like killing innocent.
Back to top Go down
Helena Gelvira

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:17 am

Helena's reaction was to quickly turn to see the male. "Oh? I thought I would be the only one wondering the hallways tonight." she stated, leaining on the large instrument. She circled the piano once, running her index finger on top of its many keys untill finally dusting off a small bench in front of the piano with her left hand and taking a seat. "And what might your reason be for disrupting the peace of this room be?" she asked, a smirk upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:46 am

i was helping this sprite with some werewolf trouble. you smell... new.
Back to top Go down
Helena Gelvira

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:30 am

She raised an eyebrow at the male. Instantly, the smell of opening a new package from the mail came to her mind "What do you mean smell new? I've been on this planet for 18 years already." she asked, wondering in her head what new smelled like. She played a few notes on the aged piano "How is it that you can smell my scent all the way over there anyway? Is my perfume too strong or something?" she asked, sniffing her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:13 am

no its not you just smell new to the academy. he sits along the wall hiding his tail and chittering with the water sprite that bubbles in response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ballroom
Page 1 of 1