Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to class.

Go down 
+3
Brandon Maboroshi
mellina rose saimia
Jared Kentao
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Back to class. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:02 am

no little bro. not for a maboroshi
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:08 pm

"Oh, wow." He facepalmed. "Alright..." he said disappointedly, sitting down. "Hi Melli... So when [i]will[i] class start? Is there even a class? Did I rush over here for nothing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:36 pm

calm down little bro.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 am

"Sorry, I've just been really stressed........ I haven't eaten in weeks, and I miss everyone! They all disappeared again!"

OOC: But, seriously, where is everyone
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:41 am

OOC: it seems when i don't show up to post everyone leaves.

BIC: "well little bro there are lots of people around here but the different people are all on vacation."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:30 am

"Vacation?" he started thinking about the beach, and tropical islands, and ice cream.... "I want to go on vacation someday."

ooc: Well, Alice and Sora still get on. So does Miyuke, I think. And i'm pretty sure Sensei gets on every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:13 am

OOC: well i try to post every day.

BIC: "mhm maybe one day ill take you and melli on vacation to my world."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:21 am

"Oh, your world...... Riiiiiight....." he seemed bored by Brandon's constant talk of other worlds and such. He started to use a stereotypical Transylvania accent. "Or maybe I'll go hand with the daydwellers!" he exclaimed, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:09 am

You need to start learning about where we comefrom little brother. And why father is dead and why I'm so vastly different from you. " brandon sighed. He didn't mean o seem like a drone but it was how he learned. One day soon he will show jayden the remains of their homeworld and the old tablets that were their father's journal.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:07 am

She looked a bit quiet but just reads using her fingers without looking up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:41 am

"Hey melli. Will you be mad if I use my blood to heal your eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:06 pm

"You mean why you're better than everybody else..?" Jayden mumbled. "Really, you act like you're the best person in existence. Acting like that just makes you the worst..." He frowned, staring at Brandon. "You say we're so vastly different? Well, I know why. I'm not as self-centered and selfish as you are." Jayden stood up, fists clenched. "I have to go. Don't follow me," he left the classroom, walking out of the school.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:16 pm

She glared a bit at him but said nothing to him, reading.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:17 pm

he looked down and felt alone.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:21 am

"Well, didn't you screw up?" Jared asked Brandon mockingly. "I don't know how you don't see that one by one, we're all starting to despise you. You're trying to be king of the world, Brandon. It's not funny anymore." He yawned.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:43 am

She heard his words but remained silent, reading the book using her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:23 pm

"Don't you agree, Mellina? Just because he's your mate doesn't mean he doesn't have flaws." Jared frowned, his gaze turning to her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:32 pm

"i don't want to be king. i just want to help. but i thats what everyone thinks then ill just let everything happen. instead of preventing it" He said and sat still to think
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:35 pm

"Just seeing what happens isn't the best option for you, Brandon," Jared said. "If you wanted to help, then think of yourself as one of us, and stop reminding people how great you are. On a related topic, I don't even think you have a brother anymore."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:58 am

Mellina didn't respond but sighed, standing up and leaves out of class being alone for a while.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:15 am

You don't undertand... but you will. Ill be like everyone else. For a while. And I want to thank you for saying I have faults. Because you're right. She does ignore them." He sits and thinks for a while letting calamity happen instead of leaving to stop it would be a bit harder to clean up. But maybe if people saw calamity they would grow stronger and understand how hard it is to hold back. This was a bad idea but it would be nice to learn what everyone was capable of and show off their skills.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:02 pm

"I don't need to understand to know what everyone else is telling me, hotshot," Jared's eyes narrowed. "Go ahead and say you're just holding back, but everyone here knows that eventually, your stupid little games and tricks will kill one of us. Is that what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:29 pm

"Nope but we both know that no matter what we will all make sure everyone survives. " he thought some more.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:37 am

"Yeah. Sure we will." he frowned. "You can't save everyone, Brandon. No matter how strong you are, no one's that strong. Believe me."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:28 am

Mellina was quiet but sitting on the roof, looking down feeling cold drops of blood hitting her hand but she was wipes it off. She was just more angry and depressed, feeling the small warmth of the moon but it was still cold. She didn't want to head back inside, thinking to herself of what just happened. "........................"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to class.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next