Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be Back Later :(((

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiromi

Hiromi

Be Back Later :((( Empty
PostSubject: Be Back Later :(((   Be Back Later :((( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:55 pm

I have a longer shift at work, plus I have to take care of a few dogs and 2 horses for about a month, so I won't be on for a little bit until I talk to my boss and wait for the vacationing neighbors to get back.... Maybe I could get on on my phone but I don't think I'll have the time X3
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Be Back Later :(((   Be Back Later :((( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Awwww but I'm gonna miss my cuz!
</3
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Be Back Later :(((   Be Back Later :((( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:38 pm

awwww we are all gonna miss you....and i need to tell you something when you get back
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Be Back Later :(((   Be Back Later :((( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:40 pm

You going to D.C? Or Florida again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Back Later :(((   Be Back Later :((( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be Back Later :(((
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: INSTRUCTION :: Announcements-
Jump to: