Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to class.

Go down 
+3
Brandon Maboroshi
mellina rose saimia
Jared Kentao
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

Back to class. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Jayden sat against the wall, listening to Brandon and Alice talking. He lifted his hand, palm facing up, and cpncentrating. An orange orb began to appear above his palm, before making a small explosion and burning Jayden's hand. "Ow!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:43 pm

"use your mind to aim the blast away from you. and if you want you can compress the explosion to make it more powerful as well."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Jayden looked over at him, trying again. He succeeded in controlling it and stared at it, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:59 pm

"those explosions are used for close impact blasts. good for a beginner. but when you master your aura and energy controls you can fire sustained beams. this is one of many things that makes us different from other vampires."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:09 am

Jayden nodded, although he really wasn't listening. He concentrated a bit more until the orb turned into a rose, thn he threw it, landing it at Alice's feet. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:20 am

"very nice."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:24 am

Alice took a step back before it could do any damage. "Nice..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:32 am

"it can't blow up. he built it out of his energy and the air."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:26 am

Jayden's smile disapeared.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Alice stared down at her feet silently.

OOC: Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:07 pm

OOC: It'sokay;)

BIC: "I told you. I'm just a monster," Jayden sighed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:58 am

Brandon sighs. "Jayden. You aren't a monster to her. She sees you as someone she cares about deeply. So do me a favor. Around her don't say you are a monster. And try to make her happy." Brandon said softly but then it seemed like a grotesque demon face appeared behind him one to intall pure terror then said. "And if you don't do this ill show you what a monster truly is"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:50 pm

"You don't need to show me, I have a mirror in my dorm." Jayden tightened his fists.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:42 pm

Alice looked at Jayden. "Shut up Jayden! You're not a monster!" She yelled before
sighing. "God.... Just.... Stop, alright. Both of you. Just stop" She said in frustration.

Last edited by Alice on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Jayden did nothing, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:18 am

"jayden you aren't a monster im serious when i say that you better hear me. becuase i used to fight monsters. they don't see themselves as monsters. so you can't be a monster."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:31 pm

"You don't want to know what a monster is or looks like" Alice muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:26 pm

"I know what monsters are, Alice," he grabbed her shirt, pinning her to the wall. His eyes turned red. "Do you really want to see a monster?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:28 am

"kids these days... listen you two." he said firmly after an exasperated sigh. "i used to fight monsters. sure we are powerful and we lose control sometimes. but True monsters don't see themselves as monsters. true monsters have no conscience you two do therefore you are not monsters. you simply possess monstrous power." he said holding both their shoulders. it they wanted to see a monster he was going to wisk them away to place where monsters fight and exist to fight. bloodshed and pain fill this dark hole. and only monsters can survive there. mercy begets death death begets anger anger begets death and even the purest of saints would become the basest of monster there. he hoped they would listen to him or he would show them this virtual hell.

OOC: this place is a planet in my imaginary world. i have been toying with it for some time over many years. making it more and more dangerous every time i think of it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Melli was quiet but was sensing them, eyes still shut. "........................"
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:52 am

"Get off." She said, glaring at the two. She didn't even wait before moving away. "You all and your...." She whispered, trailing off and going quiet, staring at the floor. "What are we doing...? I can't remember what this is about...." She said, looking at the two in confusion. She placed a hand on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:33 am

"who cares how bad things are. As far as i can see i have two people who care deeply for each other right in front of me. both are worried about the same thing and fighting their hearts becuase they are afraid the other will think less of them." he said feeling a bit angry at himself becuase he and Melli were the same. both he and her were afraid of being a bad person for the other.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:52 am

Alice blushed and looked away, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:45 am

"just... give each other a chance. and take the bad with the good. in fact. from how you two were taling you might impress eachother alot." branodn smiled. he was thinking of melli again. but this time he decided to let her cool off.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:21 am

"We can't.... That's it" She said, turning her back. She kept her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to class.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next