Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cavern of memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:28 pm

"Hold on, hold on..."Mellina said while looking at the two then at DP. "Okay, do you enjoy killing everything since I can somehow think you do?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:05 pm

"Not all the time, sometimes annoying people is enough."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:32 pm

im a bad choice to annoy. not even you can survive my wrath.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:03 pm

"Look buddy i have survived being eaten by a guy who threatened the very existence of my universe, and even you are not more powerful than him"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:34 pm

but unlike that guy i know how to end your existence with little effort.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:00 am

"He Tried that."

"he can end you, anyone."

"But i have a fourth wall breaking thing that causes the universe to collapse around me if i die."

He points at two directions.

"Isn't that right?"

Narrator - "T'is True Mate."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:39 am

Mellina looked at the both of them but sighs, shaking her head. "Alright, stop it you two. I am even thinking you both even fight as kids." she said.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:31 am

"Shattup!"

"Now Where Were We?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:30 am

you dont tell her to shut up no one does!!!!!! his hair turns gold and his wings grow as his power blurs the dimensional barrier
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:35 am

"Hey, that's mean you know! I don't have to listen to anything you tell me."she said angry a little but looked to brandon trying to calm him down now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:40 pm

he kept muttering unforgivable. over and over as the dimension barrier started to crack from the strange combination of different types of energy some that clashed with each other like light and dark and his angel energy clashed with his vampire and demon energies. the cracks were in the sky as well as the ground and in between. one even narrowly missed brandon.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:43 pm

"Easy brandon..." Mellina said while looking nervous but kept trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:47 pm

he was in a blind rage still muttering unforgivable. it was like he wasnt even himself anymore.

OOC: i love japanese for unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:21 am

"Your accomplishing nothing but: making my day, and looking like a fool."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 am

OOC: the dimension cracked through deadpool fracturing him with all others that existed and then he calmed down then the dimension sealed with the blended mismatched thing that was DP dying from dimensional displacement.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:18 am

OOC: cant say insta kill me and not give me a chance to defend.

also im going to say that you can't solve that since there are some beings in this dimension you made up that have also died cause of that unwise action.

i recommend you edit that post.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 am

OOC: hes not dead you said so yourself this sort of thing wont work on him when i first suggested it he just needs to do what ever it is that allows him to survive. but ok it was just to pass time.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:32 am

IC: *pops back into existence behind brandon without him noticing*

in an extremely creepy voice he says:

"I'mmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkk.........."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:34 pm

"Well, that was not going so well...Will you two stop already!?"she said a little annoyed now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:56 pm

no one tell you to shut up Mel-chan, its not right.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 pm

"Yes it is"

Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 am

"What!? I don't like anyone being mean to me you jerk! I will not shut up for anyone!"she said annoyed now while glaring at Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:12 am

"Yes you will."

"When that guy who sucks energy from planets comes you will."

"Seeing as how only evil characters in these universes can swallow souls, he is probably the only one who could successfully kill me."

Vesuvius pops into the universe and points his finger at DP

"OH SHI-"

This creates as massive explosion in DP's direction that not only blasts away about 3200 miles of terrain but also swallows DP's soul leaving his body undamaged but soulless.

Vesuvius than pops back into the other universe into it's future.

"I'm sorry i cannot currently think for myself not having a soul."

"I AM ERROR"

he falls backwards and starts mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:32 am

brandon had a barrier to protect him and Mellina and then he charged his energy and used his jericho yell then fired a green beam into it and amplified the power of the pressure wave to vaporize the mountain. having lost no energy brandon lowers the barrier. sounds like a magical guy i know.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:23 am

Mellina said nothing while keeping close to Brandon from what just happened. She didn't know or what to say as the barrier got lowered but looked at him. "......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cavern of memories
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next