Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

Broken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Broken Memories   Broken Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:02 am

Miyuki was in her dorm, straightneing things up for what seemed to her for the thousandth time. She stopped at a single picture, tears forming in her eyes. "... No, that's not necessary... Why's it in here, anyways?" She picked the picture up and tossed it carelessly into the garbage. She froze, staring at the trash bin for a few minutes before finally returning to clean the room. Thoughts filled her mind and she tripped, cutting her wrist with a piece of broken glass that seemed to come from nowhere. "Well, that's new..." She looked out the window, sitting down on the bed. She held her head in her hands with exhaustion. "Whatever..." She dropped the boxes that were on her lap. "It shouldn't have happened, and it's all my fault..." Miyuki sighed, her eyes becoming glassy and red. "Well, forget it. I'll probably never recover, so oh well."
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

Broken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Memories   Broken Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:32 am

Thinking about something? Probably...... Someone? Jared appeared in her dorm doorway.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

Broken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Memories   Broken Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:02 pm

"... You're... Jared, right? And, um... Yeah, I kinda have someone on my mind, I guess." Miyuki's face flushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Memories   Broken Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Memories
Page 1 of 1