Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cavern of memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:41 pm

It's been a while since Mellina has been working in class non-stop to keep her grades up but a few in the class was shocked,even the teacher a bit.She's been working so much, even leaving the prince alone and giving brandon a break but she's been going out at night for small reasons only, even less to eat to keep her blood hunger in control. Right now, she was working but in the courtyard.

"*humming* okay, after this, I'll do a little break and back to studying...."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:26 am

Brandon was busy after she told him her plan. he stayed away from the academy unless he was sleeping in his dorm. everyday he would come back worn out even though he was getting stronger every day. he even does his schoolwork and extra credit to kill time.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Mellina was just about to finish but stops, hearing something near by.

"Huh, must be a bunny again."She said while working again while working but was hoping it was not the prince again since he's been coming near her to talk or do something else that made her really annoyed with him badly now. During one time, he even told her he's got a pet snake that freaks her out even worse so she's trying to stay away from him as best as she can. Before she could write, she heard hissing near by to make her quickly jump up from the ground and look to see the prince but with his snake pet.

".....Y..You again? w-what is it now?"she stuttered while trying to not look at the snake around the prince. He just laughed but smiled at her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you. I just came to ask if you knew if the food store was open? I'm low of pet food for my pet."he said while petting it that got mellina more nervous to gulp a bit.

"Uh, y-yeah it's open and stuff. Anything else?"

"No, I think that's it. Thank you.."he said turning to leave with his pet but she shook a bit but ignored it while going back to working.

"I am so glad he didn't notice my reactions to the snake..I really hate them now......"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:07 pm

brandon saw the prince and followed him to ask why he was here.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:10 pm

He tells him he was just going to the store to find the pet section for his pet snake that was still around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:18 pm

I meant why were you in the academy. brandon glares at him for knowing there wasnt a pet store at the academy
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:40 pm

"Why Brandon, you think I was trying to plan something. I only went to say or ask Mellina something but It was a mistake. Now if you excuse me."he said walking off again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:45 pm

i know you were planning something. but i belive you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:59 pm

"If you say so....good evening to you."he said walking but his pet snake was hissing a bit while he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:09 pm

brandon goes to see Mellina
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Mellina was done working now but stretching but trying to forget she met the prince and his new pet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:55 am

hey Mel-chan why was the prince here just now? brandon says as soon as he sees her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Mellina jumps when she heard that but turns about to attack but stops, seeing it was brandon.

"You startled me. I thought you were the prince again and he was just here asking a question. that's it."she said while calming down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:39 am

ok just making sure cuz he lied to me about something else.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:36 am

"and that is?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:02 am

he said something about a pet store to get something for his pet snake. i trusted the snake more than him and it looked cool.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:11 pm

"Uh, yeah glad that you think that."she said to him but didn't like that snake much because of her fear.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:02 pm

you dont seem to like snakes do you?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:33 pm

"No, I don't."she told him looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:02 pm

whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:52 am

"Sorry, I just get jumpy when I am near snakes and even hearing that name or word."she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:05 am

he gets an evil look in his eye and the air behind her sounds like a rattlesnake hissing.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:39 am

mellina jumps a bit but looking scared as she hugged him afraid.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:41 am

w-wow you really are scared of them. he says shocked. its ok it was just me im sorry.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:05 am

she kept quiet but scared while crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cavern of memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern of memories   Cavern of memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cavern of memories
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next