Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locked past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 am

"I don't know but I guess I'm just good as you are." she smiled but pats his shoulder happy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:30 pm

fine then. he closed his eyes and started counting.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:33 pm

She smiled before running off and going to hide now while giggling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:22 pm

when he finished counting he found her by following her scent. but didnt reveal to her he found her for a long time.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:24 pm

She was sitting on the grass while giggling, covering her eyes while blushing. Mellina felt so happy about this day of her birthday and was hoping nothing would ruin it for her, nothing at all. The others in her clan were done with fixing up the kingdom for Mellina but maria was more happy while smiling.

~in real life~

"What is wrong dear?"

"Something i-is weird......I remember that I was with my mom.....remember that old memory.....is this the real memory of how she died too?"

The nurse and Theo was worried more about this as she kept sleeping and telling them what's going on.

~In her mind~
"This is fun, Brandon-kun won't find me here..." she laughed happy to herself.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 pm

spoke too soon Mel-tan. his head popped down boo.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 pm

She jumps but fell in the dirt while looking up at him. "Awww, no fair! You found me." she pouths blushing but just smiled at him happy more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:37 pm

you hide well. he smiled and sat on a block.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:38 pm

"Thank you. I had lots of pratice with you and my teddy bear. I'm just so happy today....I really like my birthday but you know what makes it more speical? It's that your here with me." She smiled sitting on the ground huging her legs happy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 pm

how does that make it more special? he tilted his head not understanding.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:45 pm

"You mean...you don't get it? It means of us being friends...." she felt a little sad now while looking at him, seeing the sky turning orange a bit. She knew it was close to her party while looking back at him, wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 pm

yeah were friends but why does having me there make it special... he didnt get it thinking she and the new prince were closer than he and she.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Mellina kept quiet but looked away from him, feeling a little sad now. "N-nevermind. *gets up* Um, it's getting late...I have to go home now. I'll see you at my birthday party later on tonight..." She leaves while walking home but looking around till she begins running back home knowing of a small pathway that lead to it.

Her mother was waiting for her to come back while humming. She was hoping mellina likes how everyone was and wnated her to have a good birthday. She kept waiting till she sees Mellina show up tired but looks up at her. "Mellina, your back! Wait, where's brandon?"

"I told him I had to go...anyway, I'm back." she smiled to show she was okay but deep down she felt sad to wonder if he really didnt like her than just a friend. Maria said nothing but gently picks her up. "come on, it's almost time for your birthday party honey." she said, walking back inside.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:10 pm

why do you like the little princess so much it hurts to see her leave anyways Brandon? Inglet brandon's grandfather's pet sat on his head Gitoffa me and i like her cuz she smells better than ma pa and she dont mind my wings. sitting on the ground now still in blob form he turns to brandon. i wish i knew what she likes about me... i cant find anything. Maybe she thinks youre cute. whats cute? she likes to look at you... kid you have a lot to learn Shaddup not from you pervy.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:15 pm

The orange sky was getting darker to a dark color till some stars were showing in the sky. Mellina's family members were showing up at the party while Maria was dressing mellina up to be sure she was ready. "thanks mom..." "Your welcome honey but why are you not smiling? Did something happen?" she looked at her daughter while gently brushing her hair. She sighed but looked down.

"Um..It's nothing mom, I was just worried..You see..*blushing* I like brandon as my friend..but something tells me to like him more than that." Maria was quiet while looking at her but sighed, gently hugging her. "I'm sure it's alright. I know one day he will understand.so will you." Mellina just looked down but nods to her mother, seeing Maria happy.

"Now come on birthday girl, the guests are showing up and ready for your birthday." she carries her out of her room while she held on to her. The guests were downstairs in the ball room while seeing food on long tables and other small tables and chairs for them to sit on. The prince was there with his parents while they were annoyed at the time. The elders were even there too but they were not happy since the king told them not to hurt his family.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Brandon was using his wings to fly toMellina's party but they were still runty and he fell constantly catching himself. Woah another dip easy cmon just a bit more im late. he sped up as much as he could but when he reached the castle his wings gave out on him shooting him into a window and crashing into a wall. the whole crowd mutters as they see him. "look its that little weakling who didnt inherit any powers from his bloodline." "how dare he come here and ruin the princesses party" " they say that when he was born the sun nearly killed him becuase of his impurity" Having heard all sorts like this before Brandon ignored them. he always made it look like he didnt gain anything from his family just to throw it in anyone's face later.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:30 pm

Maria goes over to brandon while bending down to help him up. "Brandon, you okay?" she looked or checked for scars while Mellina sees him but kept quiet, hearing the prince snickering about that.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Fine Your exellency. brandon knew around people he cant be formal to the queen or Mellina so he held in his real words.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:35 pm

"Oh, that's good. You had me a little worried. *smiled* Anyway, glad you could make it brandon." maria smiled but patting his back while Mellina kept quiet but looked down but sees the prince go to her. "Why are you friends with him again?"

"None of your business really. I can't be friends with anyone I want to?" "I'm just saying Princess.....you should be happy about me and you getting married one day." The prince tries to kiss her hand gently but she moves her hand away.

"in your dreams.." she pushes him out the way and walks away seeing the prince sigh and his parents glaring at her to think she did something like that.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:41 pm

OOC: sorry just had a great idea.

BIC: suddenly the elders stood up. "today in honor of Her highness's birthday we will announce the one Her higness is to be served by for all eternity as her servant and private confidant... Maboroshi-kun here will be said servant and at such a time he can use his powers to protect her he will also assume the position of eternal bodyguard." the spoke as one voice and brandon wondered how they knew he could use his powers but didnt care anymore he was just told to serve Mellina forever.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 pm

ooc:nice idea

bic:the crowd begins speaking about that while Maria was confused to this. "Hold on, why would y-"

"We think it's best for the...boy to do something useful." the elder said while the others were behind him but maria said nothing, looking away from them. Mellina heard that too but said nothing, thinking why they would do something like that but just sits down at a table to look down. The prince just laughs while smiling to this. "Guess brandon should be happy, being able to be with the princess but it won't matter. Your never going ot be iwth my future wife anyway so why bother?" he laughed while his parents just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm

brandon could hear the prince and he exploded the prince's drink in his face for fun. he pretened to be shy thanking the elders when he really wanted to shout for joy.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:52 pm

The elders just kept quiet but went on with the party while still angry about this whole thing. They had reasons for doing this while seeing Mellina looking down still whlie the prince was coughing but wet from his drink. "Hey, who did that!?" he shouted while looking around but the guests said nothing while enjoying the small party.

"*sighs* mellina? Why are you not having fun?" she asked, looking at her but she just looked at her. "Sorry mom, guess I'm just thinking right now but I'll be okay." Maria looked at her but sighs, rubbing her back. "Okay sweetie. just try to enjoy the party more okay. With that, mellina nods and did that. The party went on as normal tonight seeing the others singing the princess happy birthday and her blowing out the candles, giving out presents to her while she was thanking them for them. She was just eating cake now while some were dancing on the ball room floor and her watching. She sighed while messing with the cake till seeing the prince show up happy but clean up now. "Hey Mellina? Do you want to da-"

She stops him but throwing her cake in his face, messing his clothes up but looking away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:00 pm

everyone seemed to forget about brandon but that suited him fine. he used the distraction to sneak behind mellina and the prince before snorting like the prince's worst fear, pigs, and letting her know he was there.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:02 pm

The prince jumps while looking scared but runs off to find his mother crying. Mellina shook her head but looked down at the table again while seeing her hands again and others dancing more. Maria was talking happy with the guests to thank them for helping her put on this wonderful birthday for her daughter. She was about to thank the elders but she saw the elders were gone. "Where did they go? Must have left home.." she muttered while shaking her head. Maria knew they still didn't like her being queen but just ignores it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked past
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next