Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locked past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:52 am

ooc:Hope this makes a good long post, I'm working on writing longer posts now for this site, MC, and yours byant-kun. :3

bic:It's been another quiet but calm night tonight as Mellina has recovered from back then with Lu and was alright again. She was in the nurses office for a daily check up while waiting for classes to be over. She had theo with her since not knowing where bradnon was but she didin't complain. "Alright Dear, that should be everyone. I need to do one last check and you can go." she writes down some info before looking to Mellina that smiled and nods.

"Lokay, but I'm happy I am recovering great. Although, I feel like before." She kept looking at the nurse but she smiled, putting down the paper work before looking at mellina again. "Well, I am sure it's a good thing. Now, I need to see how you are with your mind again dear...so may I?" "Yes."

The Nurse nods before slowly closing her eyes, focusing her energy into Mellina, checking her mind and anything else that could be or not effecting her. Theo was laying on the warm counter top by the window, the moon's light shinning down on his fur but to him, it's soothing. The nurse kept looking while finding nothing till she stops, noticing something way deep into the back of her mind. Mellina kept her eyes focused or dazed when she was doing this but woke up as the nurse lets her go. "Hmmmmm...that's new." "What? What is it?"

"Calm down Mellina. I just found something a little odd. I wanted to ask; do you um...even do things differently while not being yourself? Talking to random things and to yourself?" she looked at mellina when she answered her questions with a basic nod or yes. "I see. Tell, why though?"

"I don't know why. I've been doing that for the past 17 years to now. I guess it helps me relax more better. It was before I came here and well..*looking down* Brandon-kun wasn't with me when I was little." She held her hands on her lap but the nurse wrote something on the clipboard before looking up to her. "Mellina, I think you still have some things needed to be known like of your family history, your past, etc. Right now, I'm suggesting we try to well..unlock your memories..maybe doing that will help you and know more about yourself becasue you got alot of memories locked."

"Please understand, I did that for a reason. I had to lock my memories.they were too painful for me. Do you really think unlocking each one will help me better know of myself?" Her red eyes look's into the nurse's face, looking for some answer to this. Did she believe it was the truth? Did she believe doing this will help her and know more about herself? The nurse only responded with a slow nod to the head. Mellina said nothing while looking down at her hands and the floor, thinking what she will have to do for this before the nurse pats her back. "Mellina, I am suggesting this because I think it might help. From what I saw, you have a unknown row of locked past and memories you sealed forever for you to only unlock and some I know you couldn't have sealed. When doing this, i'll be here with you so your not alone as you do this. We are just going to unlock each of your memories, one by one...though, I dont' know how much or how long it's going to take." She gets up before helping Mellina up, taking her to the window to help her sit but lay on her back. "Alright, I need to relax for this to work Mellina. *takes out crystal gem from her pocket while holding it above her* Now, ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready......"

"Alright. Now, Focus on the gem Mellina. Just keep your eyes on the gem and nothing else." She spoke in a calm and non raised tone, looking down at mellina as her own red eyes follows the gem like she said. "Good, just focus on the gem Mellina, forget everything else around you. Go to a quiet calm place that you know.....Try to relax and go to sleep..keep calm and don't do much." she said quietly, moving the gem left and right in front of Mellina. She kept following the gem with her hands folded gently on her stomach, feeling a little light headed now. "That's it Mellina...just rest now....when you sleep, we shall begin."

Mellina still follows the gem till slowly, her eye lids shut to hear her calm breathing. The nurse puts Mellina to sleep. Theo was surpised she did that while the nurse sighes, putting the gem down by her and looking to the sleeping mellina. "Alright, lets see if this works. Ahem, Mellina? Mellina, can you hear me?" Her voice was gentle and not too loud dew to helping mellina increase the power of her telekenesis a little for this. She needed to have this strong or they couldn't do this. "Y-yes. I can hear you."

"Good. Now, I want you to tell me everything you see within your mind my dear. Now, tell me; what's the first thing you see?"

the nurse waits for a respons looking at Mellina sleeping till she sees Mellina's lips parting to speak. "I-I see clouds. I'm floating in the air. It's so peaceful here."

"Good, that tells me your really calm. Now, what else?"

"Small animals flying by, the sweet smell of the flowers..and I think some grass around me..it's just..like a wonderful dream." Mellina's voice sounded really soft and quiet while sleeping but she just kept the nurse wondering. "Good, I see. Now, I need you to keep looking to see anything else with in your mind."

~Within Mellina's mind~

She was still floating around the wide open air place of her mind, clouds flying back her and above her. She could have thought, this place was her very own to go if anything bad or sad would annoy her. Mellina slowly lands on her feet, feeling the grass under her feet and toes. She thought it was perfect till she noticed something ahead. She saw some grass dark black, burned lightly a little from something. "burned grass? That's never been here before...where did it come from?"

~In real world~

"Mellina? What do you see now?"

"S-something different. Something burning of grass....that's not supose to happen..." The nurse said nothing whlie looking down at her a little worried but sits up. "Mellina? Do you see anything else?" she picks up the clipboard and waits nervous.

~In mellina's mind~

Mellina looked around to wonder where or what burned the grass. It was not making her happy but sad now, seeing now bigger patches of black grass now. She bit her lip, knowing something was happening now till the whole place went dark like the night but not this dark. [i]"What? It g-grew dark but not normal type like the night....something is happening.." Her eyes looked around but she sheilds her eyes as a dark cold wind blew around her, making her clothes and hair whip around her quicly and fast. She didn't like how this was going but stood her ground, whimpering in fear from this. She still felt the wind blowing faster and faster till it stops, leaving it quiet.

~In real world~
"Mellina? Mellina, can you still hear me?" She was worried when hearing Mellina whimper a whlie ago, looking as if she was in pain before just stopping. Theo was getting worried more seeing Mellina laying on the chair while put into this whole thing to unlocking her memories within her mind. The nurse was about to wake her up but Mellina spoke once more to stop her. "I...it's so dark here...I can't see anything..."

"Calm down dear..try to stay calm and find something that might help you."

~In Mellina's mind~
She looked around in the darkness, hearing nothing within a mile around her or out there in this place. Mellina walked foward, hearing the clacking of her shoes only, her heart beating slowly in her head. Mellina was confused as to what she had to find here, wondering where it would lead her till she stops, feeling nervous. "I don't understand...why would my memories be in this dark place? I hope I find something before I get scared and wake up..." Gulping lightly, she was about to take a step till her eyes spots something. Floating into the darkness was a old dark brown door with a white handle but the weirder part was, it had on key hole. A picture of a new born was in carved in it. It puzzled Mellina dearly as she didn't get what it means for this memory. "How odd, a door with no key hole?...this is weird..."

~in real world~
"Mellina? Are you still with me? Please answer me..." She looked at Mellina while she remained sleeping, slowly nodding to the nurse. "Alright. Where are you now?" "I'm...I'm in a new area. It's so pitch black h-here. So dark...it's like a no end pathway that leads you to no where...."

"Stay calm dear...anything else?"

"Well, I'm still here in this place but I see...A old brown door..with a new born incarved into the door but no key hole. I think it's a locked up memory or one of them....."

"I see..so we found our first memory. *sighs* Okay Mellina, try to find some way for you to open that door; if that's one of your locked Memories, you have to unlock it."

~Mellina's mind~
Mellina looked around, trying to find some way or how to open the door that's in front of her. Even without a key hole, their had to be some way for it to be opened. Stopping to think and wonder, she looked at the door with her blue eyes now. "Let me see........if this is the first memory that's locked. What would I use to lock it? If it's in my past...then I would have to use something from that time to open it.....but what?" She kept thinking while looking at the door but felt something by her foot. She looked down, spotting a black shadow key that just showed up out of nowhere. Blinking once, she bends down to pick up the key to hold. "A key.....I wonder." She slowly begins walking towards the door, but looked at the key then just puts it in front of the door, seeing it slowly glowing a light like color. She moved back seeing that till the door stops glowing, hearing a click; she knew it was unlocked.

~In real world~
"Mellina?" "the key w-was found for the door..it's now unlocked of my first memory..I think I have to..go through the door to see the first locked memory..." The nurse and Theo listened as they knew when she enters through the door, hidden info will be heard from this first memory.

~In mellina's mind~
Mellina said nothing while slowly walking to the door, hearing a quiet creaking noise from it till she looked inside. Inside the door, it shows nothing but more darkness but kind of the freezing darkness, Making Mellina shiver from it. "Here goes nothing..." She slowly walks into the door but now just going foward, hearing the door close behind her and the key hole disappearing, letting her see the first hidden memory but even if she did, their was alot more locked memories within her mind. Now, she wonders if her other side knew about this.

~In real world~
The nurse and Theo was looking at Mellina as she stopped speaking but were waiting to see what she will find in the first memory of her mind. She only hopes this memory will not be so bad what she knew saying that was a lie. If Mellina locked her memories, they had to be some bad or sad ones with little happines. There were not the same memories Mellina saw from the cavern; these were locked up dreams of her past that her mother, herself, and others locked up somethings that had to be. The nurse wanted to help Mellina and she will......
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:31 pm

OOC: oh boy now your talkin... but it might take me awhile to post a suitable reply.

BIC: brandon appeared through a portal cursing them and jumped to the academy finding Mellina was a priority for him but he needed to see the nurse about How Mellina was doing first so he went to the nurse's office instead.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:06 pm

ooc:Yeah but don't worry, just take your time when you post...also, this one will go into mellina's past in her mind....so your welcome of anyone she knows in her family meeting up with anyone in brandon's family

bic:The nurse waited for Mellina to speak again while still wandering into her own mind, seeing Theo move to sit by her. "Mellina? Honey, you still with me?" No response from her that made the nurse sigh. She was getting worried about this and sees mellina gripping her hand that lays on her stomach. "Mellina?" "I ca-can still hear you..." "Alright, now, you entered your first unlocked memory..what can you see?"

~In mellina's mind~
Mellina was walking down the dark hallway while looking around to wonder what she might see or find here. Nothing so far was seen from her eyes but that just made her really curious as to what she will find her. "This place...it's so cold but..feels familar to me. I wonder if this first memory was something important to me?" Her mind was still puzzled with everything that's going on till she stops, hearing something. "What is that?"

~In real world~
"Ticking......." "What? What did you say Mellina?" "I hear Ticking....just like from a clock...." The nurse said nothing but wrote that down before sitting up, checking the time before theo sat by the bed watching in worry of Mellina. "Alright dear, what else?"

~In Mellina's mind~
She kept walking down the dark pathway, hearing the ticking noise that did sound like it's from a clock. Mellina sighs but closed her eyes, wondering what's happening now till she opens them again, seeing she's in a new location. It looked like somewhere she's been to before. "Where?....where am i?" She looked but then goes to the window, seeing the wide open area with a lake and the moon shinning above what seems to be a castle. She was at the saimia kingdom years back. "it's my old home.....but why is my memory shown of this?" She looked around while wondering what's happneing till she stops, hearing someone walking into the room. Her blue eyes focused on what she say, suprising her. Walking into the room with a worry look on her face, was her mother Maria. She was indeed wearing royal clothes with a small crown but something was troubling her, as if something was wrong. Mellina just floats there but she's glad no one can see or hear her. "Mother..."

~In real world~
"Mother.....I see my mommy..." "What? You see your mother the queen?" "Yes......I see her...but she looks worried of something, something bad or troubling her....but I......." The nurse looked but gently pats her hand while trying to keep Mellina calm. "Easy Mellina. Just stay calm and keep telling me what you can see."

~In mellina's mind~
Mellina watches her mother while wondering why or what could be troubling her till she hears the door open again, seeing her father come in to see her. "Father?" "Maria? why did you call me here? is something wrong?" he gently held Maria in his arms, rubbing her back in worry. "*sighs* it's hard to say to you out there but..I need to tell you something." "Alright, what is it?" he looked at her but still holding her. Maria kept looking at him but felt some tears showing in her eyes, wondering how he's going to react if she told him. Tomi was confused as to what was happening till hearing maria sigh, looking down. "Tomi-kun, I.....I'm.." "What? Your sick?" he asked, seeing her shake her head no. "Your scared?" He asked again but sees her shaking her head no. "then...what is it?"

Mellina saw her mother begin to cry but bit her lip, falling onto her kness to only just say it out. "I'm Pregnate with your baby!" Tomi looked shocked but suprise while looking at her. "Wait..your-" "Yes..I'm going to have your child....but..I'm scared. The elders already don't like me in this whole marrage thing...but what will they d..do if they find out? but..I'm worried your angry with me...." Her tears kept hitting the dress but looking down, wondering what tomi will do. Mellina said nothing but saw her father bend down but gently wipes her mother's tears but lifts her head up. "My beloved.....I'm not angry with you..I'm overjoyed. I always wanted to be a father."

Maria looked suprised but looked at tomi, seeing him gently kissing her lips but hugs her before pulling back. "So..your not angry with me?" "Never.......and don't worry, I will be with you to speak to the elders of this....if they are not happy about this, I don't care..*holds her hand* I'm happy.." She said nothing but cries happy, gently leaning against him. "thank you tomi-kun......." He nods but helps her leave the room but Mellina then sees the scene change. She looked around to see she's now in a new location where seeing the 10 elders sitting but they were younger, glaring down at the king tomi that spoke up about maria having his child. Maria was there but with her friend Kara, since she told her about her new baby but scared of what the elders will do.

~In real world~
The nurse kept waiting for Mellina to speak again but sees her tilting her head to the side. "Mellina? what's happening now?""I saw...my mother in tears....sad about wondeirng of my father's reaction to b..being pregnate with me..but....." "But?" The nurse stops seeing mellina slowly crying but not in sadness but in some happiness. "He was happy....happy she was having me as his first." She said sadly now but felt the nurse patting her had. "So you know.....now, what else do you see?" "Scene changed......now in large room area...but the elders are there...angry w..with my father when telling them of my mom...h..having me......her friend Kara-sama is there with her..trying to calm her......." The nurse was quiet wondering of this but sits back, waiting and listening. "something must be happening for that...but what?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 am

Brandon's grandparents were the protectors of the samia's still and were presently trying to convince the elders to allow her what she wanted. the elders refused multiple times never giving a reason. soon brandon's father heaved a great uproar and called the attention of the room towards him and his commanding bride. She calmed him down and calmly told the elders what he had been trying to tell them and they understood.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 am

The elders were inraged with hearing her speak but Maria was worried, bitting her lip but tomi rubs her back calming her, whispering to he it's going to be okay. "So, you think after saying that? we will would agree to this?" The first elder said to Kara but Tomi stood up but looked at them. "Please listen. I know you 10 are the grand watchers of my clan..but they are too. Which is why, you all have to accept this. Please......." Mellina was still hovering listening but worried of her papa. "P-papa..."

"King tomi, you know we can't have that....Succubus as a the queen and her..Offspring! What if it tries to kill everyone in your family?!" "It won't! I know this blessed child of mine and Suki's will be the best blessing for our family. I just want her and my baby safe..." The elders looked at Tomi but Suki was crying, looking at him. "Tomi-kun.." Tomi turns around but walks over to suki, gently holding her hands but looking at her. "But..but your majesty! think of what your saying! Your the king to this land so you have to do what's right!" "I don't care...." "What did y-"

Tomi turns around but glaring at the elders. "I don't care anymore! I'm never forgetting my beloved. I want her happy and the same for our child. Even if I have to give up my role of being king, I would just to be with her....I love her so much..I would do anything for her...*holding suki's hands*...even die for her and I won't let you break her heart or ruin this for us!" He shouts to the elders, shocking them to what he said but suki was crying heavy while looking at him. The elders said nothing but Tomi just looked at Suki, gently wiping her tears. "So..you mean all that?" Maria asked him but he slowly nods, smiling. "I do mean it suki..Your my life.......and I'm greatful Kara saved you. If she didn't, you wouldn't be alive today...so I thank her nad her family for watching and helping you....."

Suki just kept crying but smiled, hugging him tightly to her while whimpering. "Tomi..t-thank you." she said, seeing the elders get up to leave to say the meeting was done and over with. Mellina bit her lip hearing all this but was happy for her family.

~In real world~
"Then what happened Mellina?" "They left..but were angry. My parents left too with brandon's parents but......." The nurse noticed something wrong, seeing her fisting her hand up a bit. "Mellina?" "It's changing a...again.....the scene is changing.......but..it's something unknown.."

~in mellina's mind~
Mellina sees everything get dark before seeing it change once more. The elders were speaking in a dark room, thinking of tonight's meeting but they were furious. Rage showed in their red eyes but knew something had to be done. Somehow, they thought tomi was blind by suki's powers since she's a succubus. "What shall we do? Even if we kill her, The king may do something harsh just to be with her." The first one looked at his brothers but they were thinking the same. "Well...maybe we can try to speak with him-" "I don't think that's going to work. King tomi made his choice..and it's not going to be a good future for us...something must be done." The thrid one said but all of them stood up, gazing upon the moon, knowing one thing that would do the job for this. Mellina bit her lip but was wondering what they were planning on doing. She then sees the doors open up, showing a elemental beast leader, holding a sword in it's hand made of ice. The elders looked down at it before nodding once, seeing it turn to leave. Mellina was worried about this till she sees it disappear into the night. "I don't understand...why would they summon up the elemental beasts? She didn't know but sees the scene change once more but knew the nurse could hear everything she says of what she sees.

~In real world~
The nurse looked at Mellina, seeing her bit her lip hard now but sweating a little bit from the forehead. She wipes it away while theo mews to mellina, hoping she's alright. "Mellina......what happened after the elders spoke dear? what happens then?" "I..I....." "what? what is it?" "I....I see nothing else......wait, now I see an open feild.....my father is there alone for some reason..."

~In mellina's mind~
Melllina hovers near a tree but looking down, seeing her father tomi holding a blank note. it said someone was to meet him here and wishes to speak with him. "Hmmmmm..this is odd. No one is here and yet I have to be with my wife......." He kept waiting while looking around the area, still seeing nothing. Mellina wonders of this too but then looked to see the elemental beasts show up around him. Tomi was shocked seeing that but gets ready to fight them off. "Why are you beasts here on this land!? Answer me!" He felt his fangs show from his mouth while eyes glowed red ready to defdend what he had to. The leader of the creatures looked at tomi, raising his sword to see the others go to attack him. Mellina looked shocked seeing this, wondering why the elemental creatures were attacking her father. "_...papa...papa!!!!"

~In real world~
"Mellina, calm down dear!" The nurse tries to calm her down, seeing her now panting while crying showing as if she was in pain or something. Theo was really worried but the nurse kept trying till mellina slowly cried more over her cheeks. "papa..papa..please n..no......he's fighting...fighting by himself of the beasts........*crys*...all alone.." "easy Mellina dear...." "I can still see more comming to attack my father...but he's...he's doing alright by himself........"

~In mellina's mind~
Mellina saw her father faught each one by himself but sees the last one dead now while looking around. Blood of each elemental beast stained the ground but he was tired, panting as he used all his power to kill them. "*Panting* that...should do it..now to be with maria..." He slowly turns to head back to the kingdom, excited to see his wife. Mellina was crying now worried of her father being weak. She hovers down about to go to help him till something happened....her eyes widen in shock, seeing a silver arrow peirce his heart through the chest. "p-papa...papa no!"

Mellina sees her father fall to the ground, feeling burning pain within his chest since the arrow was infused with energy to slowly kill him. He tried to heal himself but felt someone around him. Mellina looked to see it was the elder or the sixth one, holding a bow and some arrows on his back, surrounding the king. "Y..you? You all wanted me dead?...but why?" "Because you were curropted by that beast's energy......we did what was right for you and this kingdom."

He looked angry while paralized in pain, Tomi couldn't move at all while looking at them. "But..it makes no sense..why? You were my trusted advisors to the saimia family...why would you betray me like this?" He looked up at them but was crying, knowing he wouldn't be there to see maria again. The elders said nothing but turns away from him as the first one looked at him. "We have our reasons tomi..but they are not involving you." he said, slowly getting up but saw tomi lay on the grass, blood still spreading out but his eyes becomming lifeless....he glared at them before speaking one last time. "don't you d-dare kill my child a...and...*eyes closed* My wife.." Mellina felt her eyes widen slowly but tears still fell, seeing her father going limp, passing away that night. the elders said nothing befure using their powers to burn the body to be sure no one knew but mellina now knew. She looked down, knowing the truth of her father's killer. The elders betrayed him and murded him but kept their promosie to watch over her and suki. "Why?....why would they do such a thing to papa?....*crying* why him?" her voice sounded broken and hurt but looked up, seeing the elders leave. She then sees the scene change again, seeing her mother suki crying when the elders show up telling everyone about what happened to tomi. Of course, everyone remained quiet for the king but suki was full of tears that day, already 9 months pregnate with Mellina...

~In real world~
The nurse was shocked hearing what mellina saw, never knewing the elders did such a thing. Theo was shocked too but looked at mellina's tears still falling as she kept breathing deeply and hurt more. "M-mellina? is there anything else you see?" Mellina didn't repsond to her but did a while later. "It's changing again..but it's with my mother this time..it seems she's giving birth to me now.."

~In mellina's mind~
Mellina was floating in a new or last room, seeing some nurses in a room where her mother suki was in labor with her. She saw the pain in her mom's face as she was trying to give birth to her soon to be baby. The others at the kingdom were there to help her while she pushed, crying out in pain from how tired she was. "it's okay your majesty..just keep pushing." "I can't..I'm so tired....but...I want to sleep." she whimpers while crying but the doctor told her to push. She leans her head on the pillow, pushing once more but screams out in pain this time. Mellina winces seeing her mother in pain but wonders if brandon's mom was giving birth to brandon or already did. She just looked at the memory, wondering of her and what would happen, hoping suki was not going to faint from the pain. "Mom..please be okay." She kept watching her mother still in labor, thinking it's been almost a few hours that's gone by till she hears a baby's cry. Mellina looked to see a white curled hair baby with a black tail moving gently, it's first cries ringing through out the room. maria was tired from pushing as the nurse took the baby and decieds to clean her up. "You did it maria.." a nurse spoke, wiping her forehead but she just cried, looking at her before seeing them come back with the baby. Maria takes the little one, holding it but saw it was a girl baby. "She's..she's so beautiful..." her voice was gentle, rocking the little one in her arms. "queen suki? what will you name the baby?" Everyone looked at her but she just looked at the baby girl, seeing small baby fangs but looking up at her mother. "Mellina.." "what?" "Tomi wanted to name her....and he picked Mellina rose saimia..........that's her name." The baby now known as mellina looked up at her suki, cooing quietly in the warm blankets. Mellina cries seeing this but sees her mother gently kissing her baby cheek, looking to the window..."Kara..If you had your baby yet...please be okay..." The others were quiet still sad for the king's death that happened back then but suki looked at her baby then at the window, seeing the moon. "Tomi-kun......I will take good care of our baby girl..I promise.."

mellina kept her hands fisted up, looking sadder from this till she sees the door again, telling her she fully unlocked the first memory. Sighing, she walks to the door, walks inside and walks down the hall..seeing the door dissapear. After walking, she shows up at where she went into the door. Mellina walks out before seeing it close again, disappearing into the darkness. She knew the next one if she finds it will show soon but not now. "..........Papa..."

~In real life~
The nurse was sad from hearing this story or mellina's memory but wipes the tears away. "Mellina, when I snap my fingers, you shall awake.....1.......2........3." the nurse snaps her fingers, seeing Mellina stur a little before slowly opening her eyes, tears still falling from her face. "Mellina? you okay?" Mellina said nothing but sits up looking down at her lap, tears now hitting her hand. Theo said nothing but wonders of this.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Brandon had walked in and felt everything that happened in her mind as if he was there. it shook him and his rage boiled. the rage triggered the gold transformation but he forced it back down only for it to happen as many times as he shut it down. his thoughts whirled with the rage of the past and his own memories surface but they are only blurs of the past. Kara had met Brandon's father, they fought matching eachother in strength, various missions and time spent together, the start of a wedding that ended in destruction, a baby girl's face similar to his grandmother on his father's side, a boy getting his name "Brandon", a decaying vampire whom the boy spends all his time, inglet and the boy crying over the ashed remains of the decaying vampire the boys fangs red with the stench of blood and his hair gold from the pain of his loss. his father amazed and terrified of his son sealed away his power weakening him, the boy weakened and sleeping in Kara's arms as she and Maria talk Maria holding baby Mellina who is trying to lean over to the boy. (ooc: your idea not mine. Razz) then Brandon calmed down absorbing the information and unlocking his memories that he pushed deep down to stop feeling the pain from them. he looked shaken and stared up at the nurse who was staring and Mellina who saw everything that flashed through his mind.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 pm

ooc:nice one bryant-kun. :3

bic:Mellina was crying while face was covered in her hands, feeling so horrible as to what had happened to her father. The nurse knew this was going to be some pain for her right now but wonders of the other memories she locked up or did the queen and her father lock up the other info. "Mellina, I know your worried......but try to understand......" "There's nothing to understand...." The nurse looked at her but got nervous. "What do you mean?"

"It's cuz of the elders...because of them my father died..they murdered him....his most trusted in my family..*face shadowed by hair*......and they betrayed him." her voice was down to a whisper feeling pain beating within her heart. "Mellina..." BEfore she could speak, Mellina gasps holding her head in pain feeling one last memory peice showing it self."Mellina? Mellina, what is it?!" "*shaking but holding head*......w..what's happening? what-"

~in her mind~
Mellina looked to see one last memory showing itself again within the first one of her mother and Kara's mother. She did tell her about Tomi's death and looked at the baby girl. Mellina was sleeping in the blankets while the wind blew a little. "Mellina..I hope you grow up well...same for Kara's son...that's all I would wish for you..." She held her but kisses her forehead while seeing her wiggle her baby nose but sleeping still.

~In real world~
Mellina opens her eyes but was sweating while panting, looking down. Her fangs showing from within her mouth but the nurse and Theo were looking at her but then at each other, wondering what she had just seen. "Mellina?....what was it?" "*panting while sweating looking down*........."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:11 pm

that last thing i can remember her mother saying... after a week i forgot all my past due to my Father's seal...

OOC: im thinking more kid adventures between Mellina and brandon before his father weakned him. he was 10 when it happened and before that is free space i saved in case you would want to try going into the past.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 pm

ooc:that is a good idea!!! We can put that into it too if you want. *smiled*

bic:"I see..Oh dear, it seems you both really do suffer from this." she looked worried while seeing Mellina calming down but she looked at Theo was jumps on the bed, looking up at mellina. He saw her blue eyes and not red...it was like she was shown her true nature but didn't want to speak of it. "Well, you still have some locked up memories Mellina dear that needs to be unlocked....but we are going to take time to unlock each one. Maybe doing that will show more about you."

".....I hope so. My memories are so.....dark now. I don't know or remember much but just a few things as a child...."

"I know..*pats her back*...you can rest before we do another one and don't try to run off, finding the elders. I know that look and your angry..but rushing into something like that will get you troubled." She looked at Mellina that just nods looking down before the nurse gets up to get Mellina some water to drink.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Mel-chan...? Brandon sat next to her did your memories of me get dark too? he reached for her hand hesitating then holding her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Mellina looked down but just kept quiet, not knowing what to say or answer. Theo said nothing about this while she just bit her lip, feeling tears again. "I don't know......everything is........is so.....dark still..my memories are..." She just stops but kept bitting her lip till the nurse came back with some water. "Here you go mellina....when you are ready, we can start again." She sits down but sees mellina take it drinking some of the cold water inside of the glass. She still felt angry about what the elders have done to her father, making her grip the glass a bit hard when she lowers it.

"Mellina?...what is wrong now?"

"Bad...."

"What?"

"Did the elders....really hate my mother that much? To go this low..in killing my papa? Why....Why would they?...He was a king with a heart...love.......and happiness..*tighens grip but she was shaking sobbing now*......"

"Mellina.." She was worried about her but sees more tears falling again, hitting her pants while Theo moves to sit on the stood. "Why my papa? Why him?" Her voice kept sounding sadder now but tighters her grip on brandon's hand.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

Brandon knew though he couldnt tell her yet... not yet... not when she was so sad, her sadness broke his heart and he kissed his feeding spot on her neck hoping to jog some of her memories into the light. Mel-chan... its the same for us... but i promise i wont die. ill live for you.

OOC: i actually have an idea about why the elders are doing this, care to hear it?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:38 am

ooc:Really? What is it?! *jumping up and down*

bic:Mellina kept looking down shaking in sadness but tears still came down her face to her lap, she even seen it wet now from her tears. "I know..but now I wonder of what other memories that's locked within my mind.....needed to be unlocked.." she gently lets go of his hand before the nurse looked at her.

"You know...we could do this another time Mellina.if your not up for it." she wanted to not pressure her into doing this but Mellina shook her head no. She had to find out more of her past. "No, I'm ready again....*moves over to lay down*..."

"*sighs* Okay...*takes out gem but swings it in front of Mellina's face* Just follow the gem dear...this should go faster since your used to it." she said while seeing Mellina's eyes following the gem now, feeling sleepy again. Theo said nothing watching this but looked at Brandon as Mellina slowly closed her eyes quickly, falling to sleep. "Alright, here we go again...Mellina?"

"I'm here....." she still sleeps while looking calm or trying to, ready to find the second memory within her mind. The nurse and Theo looked at her while knowing she was looking for the second locked memory. "Okay mellina, do you see anything?"

~In her mind~
Mellina was hovering again while looking around, wondering where she could find this time. The door with the carving was her first memory but what of the second one? "Come on..where could it be..." Her blue eyes kept looking around in the darkness hallway that never seems to end, making her feel useless again. She shook her head till seeing something up ahead. "Hmm? What's that?" Mellina quickly hovers over to what she saw, seeing a picture frame or two of them. The one on the left had a picture of her mother and her as a little girl and the one on the right was burned but shows Mellina and someone else there as she hugs them but she couldn't tell who that was cuz the head and some other parts were burned off.]

~In real life~
"Well Mellina? What do you see this time?" "I see...two pictures; one that has me and my mother....but the second on..it's badly burned for some weird reason....I can't tell who it is. The pictures must be the second locked memory..."" The nurse looked at Brandon and Theo befoer looking back to Mellina again. "Okay.....can you find a way to unlock that memory? We need to unlock it to move on."

~In her mind~
Mellina looked at two of the pictures, thinking to what it could mean and how to open them. She could tell it's not a door this time since it would have shown up so it's a different type of door. She kept hovering while thinking of what to do and what she had to think of. "Hmmmmmm....these two pictures must mean something.......but what could it mean?" She remained thinking more and more till she gots it, quickly taking out her amulet to hold it to the pictures. She waited and waited till both pictures glows at the same time, now showing a giant mirror for her to walk through. Taking a deep breath, Mellina walks through the glass mirror into the second unlocked memory. She shows up near the Saimia kingdom this time but the sun was out, showing the people of her clan outside today. Maria was there too but holding Mellina as a toddler that was giggling and smiling holding on to her mother. "See Mellina? isn't it pretty?" "Y-yeah, yeah...very pretty mommy." Her giggles were soft and quiet but Maria just smiled while carrying Mellina around. They just cama back from hanging out as mother and daughter, trying to help plan for Mellina's birthday later on in 2 weeks.

~In real world~
"I see..you see your mother and your younger self?" Mellina just nods in her sleep, still explaining what she saw. "I see..she's happy and I am too..I don't see many out......since everyone in the saimia family were inside the kingdom. Anyway, my mother is heading to the back side of the kingdom for some reason......"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:29 am

a flash of black and a puff of dust. when it clears i little 4 year old shook his head rapidly his black gloves dirty with the packed dirt. he looked up at Maria and jumped into her chest hugging tightly. Ma-kun! he looked down at Mellina hopping down and laughing Mel-Tan!!! how ya doin? in their minds they communicated better than talking for some reason.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 am

"Hi hi! What you doing here, Brandon-kun? Oh and me is alright." Mellina smiled while looking at him but Maria smiled, seeing this but thought it was cute. "Guess what? My mommy's throwing a big birthday party for me tonight.....and well...*smiled but holds out small paper invite* I want to invite you to come." she smiled giggling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:43 am

sure ok ma pa cant be here yet i yelled at them 'i go first' so they can have some good fighting time. he smiled happy as can be a child with no care in the world. Mel-tan what do you wanna do today?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:51 am

'I don't know....I'll think of something...' Mellina smiled while looking at him, hugging tightly. "Okay then. Be sure to be there at 9 tonight okay? I want my best friend there at my birthday party!" she cheered while laughing happy, seeing her mom maria thinking that was cute.

Last edited by mellina rose saimia on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:03 am

sure ill be there. Lets go to your garden that ma-kun made for you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:08 am

okay... "Mama, may I go play with my friend now?" Maria smiled while looking at her but nods, holding the bag in her hand. "Sure you can, be sure to be safe you two. I'l go home and help with the party." She turns to leave while mellina waves bye to her mommy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:14 am

Brandon takes a deep breath... NIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMBUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!! his yell shook the ground and a yellow cloud zoomed at them. he picked her up jumped on it and let her down on it as it took off.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:17 am

Mellina had to cover her ears since he sure can scream out from that but sees the yellow cloud again before holding on to brandon's hand. She saw them take off into the sky while she was holding on to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:23 am

the cloud took them to her garden and on the way Brandon looked at her. How you doing Mel-tan?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:25 am

"Me is okay Brandon..but why you call me mel-tan? Is that new?" She looked up at him while the wind kept blowing against him since she moved some of her white hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:32 am

easier to say than Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:46 pm

"Well, me is sorry for my name being too long. I'm happy with my name." Mellina said while pouthing blushing wiht pink cheeks but she kept holding on to him while they were still riding nimbus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Locked past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked past
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next