Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A killer in the past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A killer in the past Empty
PostSubject: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:29 pm

It was another cool but warm like day near the academy right now while Mellina was in class working on something but other students were still whispering about things of her that kinda spooks them out.

During the last 3 weeks, mellina has been feeling some weird odd pains that she shows during class or when she's walking as if she held back her tears. Teachers and others would ask her what's wrong but all she would say was nothing was wrong or she had a slight back pain and didn't want to brother anyone. She never even told Brandon about it because she knew how he would react if he found out.

During one night sadly, as she was going to bed or resting, her back pains got even worse and worse to almost make her blackout in classes and in her dorm like right now when she was looking more paler than anything in the world and was sweating looking sick but she did braid her white hair so it was all the way down to her back.

"Miss Mellina? Are you sure you don't need to go to the nurse? You have been like that ever since we started class or all your classes since the teachers been telling me this."She said calmly while Mellina shook her head no but kept working that got more students speaking about her.

"Really, I'm alright. I shouldn't have to go to the nurse's office if i'm not that badly sick just a little woozy."she said quietly but the teacher could tell just by how she sounded and looked.

"But dear.....I know you want to be able to do well in this class but you have to be in good shape to do that."she told Mellina but she looked up this time but her red eyes were almost dull now if no life was shown but gently smiled.

"P-please, don't worry. I'm fine, I uh....I'm just a little sick is all right now ma'am. I'll be alright after class.."she said quietly then looked down to cough quietly while going back to work. The teacher blinks but kept quiet as she went over to Mellina's desk and gently made her look up into her eyes.

"I'm serious, Miss saimia. Right now, you look as if your about to pass out or something. maybe you need to go and now..."She said again but Mellina shook her head no while moving back but accidentally hitting her back on the chair to make her cry out in pain to make the students in the class stop working to look at her.

"Mellina?"

She didn't say anything but looked down while wincing more in pain while her back felt more worse than before during anything else in her life. Before the teacher could speak, Mellina slowly tried to sit up but looking at her desk.

"Mellina? are you okay honey?"the teacher asked but looking at her but she kept quiet till she looked up at the teacher and slowly started crying.

".......I'm..I'm fine, I'm just....j...just..."before she could finish, Mellina eyes slowly darkened so make her slowly fainted to the side of her desk to the floor, freaking out the students.

"Mellina!?! Hey, wake up.mellina?...."she said, gently in fear but went to touching her back but when she pulls her hand back, her eyes widen in shock from seeing that her back was warm and wet but red but from the smell, she knew what it was....Mellina's back was bleeding badly from how she felt it..even the chair was coated in her blood and her hair but the back part that was on her back. Getting up, she quickly called the nurse on a phone near by the desk but quickly went back to mellina as her blood pooled around her pale weak body even staining her black shirt and her paths she wore today in class.

"It's okay mellina; just hang on alright?"she said quietly while looking at her but she was still knocked out so she didn't hear her till the door opened again to show the nurse but she stops looking shocked at mellina and the blood around her.

"What happened?!?"she asked, rushing over to mellina and the teacher and looked at her.

"I don't know but we can't talk about that now! You have to get her out of here and treat her now!"She said in a worried voice. The nurse nods and gently picks up mellina and rushes her out of the classroom and takes mellina to get some medical attention and fast. The teacher kept quiet while she ran out with her but slowly looking at the students that was freaked out from what happened a second ago.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Brandon had left to go to the demon world shortly before the pain started. two days after the incident in class Brandon returns. the first thing he does is go to the headmasters office to report his return and then he climbs up to her window and clicks his claws on the window looking in.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Mellina was sitting in the chair working on homework but still tired to move right now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 pm

He slips his claws under the window and opens it. quietly he stays out of her room and greets her. Hey Mel-chan what's the matter?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:18 pm

"Nothing..just very tired right now....."she said in a weak voice but looked at him while moving some of her white hair out of her face but dark spots of her own blood was there but she was too tired to wash her hair.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Mel-chan how old is that blood in your hair.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 pm

She kept quiet while looking at him then at the ground.

"a few days...old."she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 pm

DAYS? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DAYS? his worry turns to complete shock and he loses control of the air for a moment making him seem louder than normal.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:48 pm

She kept quiet while looking at the table but sighed, looking at him now.

"yes, a few days ago..but...it was something that happened while you were gone."she said while still weak and tired.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:03 pm

he hesitates but stays still. what happened?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:13 pm

"..i..i can't say..you might get mad."she said looking at him but her eyes were pale red now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

not at you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:27 pm

She looked at him but kept quiet, gently coughing a bit but went all quiet.

"it was during that day when I was having weird back problems. it was hurting and stuff but I thought it was just sore back and stuff so I healed up and it stopped. after that night, it came back but the pain was worse than the first...I was suffering this for long till one day during class.....I...I was in so much pain that I passed out but my back...w.well.....my back was bleeding badly......it's hard to explain but..."

She slowly tried to get up without feeling dizzy to show her back to him. It was bandaged up but dark red spots of her blood bleeding freely still but it even stained her clothes and the chair she was sitting in.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:47 pm

M-Mel-chan this may seem weird but can i fix your back for you?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:53 pm

she kept quiet but looked down while trying to sit back down.

"I don't know..even if you do heal it...I'll only be left with scars that might open up again."she said weak.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:05 pm

not my way but here's the weird part. you need to remove the bandages so i can do it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:06 pm

she kept quiet while looking at him but looked down, gently trying to remove the bandages.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:22 pm

he stands behind her and she smells his blood.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 pm

she kept quiet while looking down while her back kept bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

she feels his blood splash her wounds and they heal instantly with no scars. he lightly brushes her back to see if it worked before turning around to stand in the corner with his eyes closed. ok Mel-chan you can change now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm

She kept quiet but gets up slowly to find some new shirt to put on.

"Give me a second.."she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:58 pm

he stands like a statue in the corner keeping his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:10 am

After finding another shirt and putting it on, she sits back down to try to calm down now.

"Okay, you can look now."she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:20 am

he turns around and sits on her bed. what cuased that anyways?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:23 am

"I don't know."she said tired but closed eyes but did know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A killer in the past   A killer in the past I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A killer in the past
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next