Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiatus ends.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:40 am

"You didnt' tell me it could do that.." she said while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 am

i didnt think about it till now cuz inglet interrupted before i could.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:47 am

"That dose sound cool though." she giggled while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:48 am

where did you have in mind to climb?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:53 am

"Well, it has to be where it's a challage for both of us." her eyes were looking up at the night sky while wondering where they could find a place to climb.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:00 am

why not the temple of pandora on the back of a titan?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:02 am

"That sounds like a good idea." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:06 am

he took her hand in his vanishing to a massive immortal giant crawling on all fours with an even larger temple on his back. he took a deep breath using his jericho yell. it was the only way for the titan to hear him. OI Cronos im gonna climb on you in exchange for allowing me to do so i will bear some of your burden.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:02 am

Mellina kept quiet while he took her ot the location but her eyes widen in suprise to see something like this.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:27 am

the great being stopped crawling and turned leering down getting close to see Brandon better. YOU? TINY MORTAL? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BEAR MY BURDON? his booming voice nearly blew their eardrums but brandon wasnt effected at all. dont worry the "gods" cant suffer me ill bear your burdon you have my word! the mighty titna snorted and allowed them to climb on him. as soon as they started he began his endless wondering in the desert of lost souls once again.

OOC: btw this is from the god of war series i love it so much
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:47 am

ooc:yeah, I know.....my brother used to play the first, second, and thrid one I believe

bic:Mellina said nothing while seeing Brandon talking with the beast. she was thinking to how this climb will be and start off.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:43 am

he started climbing before the titan turned bringing her with him. the wieghts made them as strong as humans becuase of the drain on their abilities and strength.

OOC: did you like em'? im in love with them ... KILL THE FALSE GODS BWA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!! Smile Razz "to telos airuzi tora"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm

ooc:I loved them! My brother did and so did my father...who knew?

bic:Mellina said nothing but begins to climb as well while feeling the weights she got on her wrists and ankles but kept climbling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:28 pm

OOC: i dont have ghost of sparta or chains of olympus. yet. but oh man i could play god of war 123 for life and not get bored. who is your fave to kill? sorry i talk alot when its about somethig i know alot about. cuz i know i wont mess up at all.

BIC: you doing ok? he looked down at her. his clothes themselves were the wieghts for him and his energy was being used to make sure she didnt fall but she could be tired. they were above the swirling sands and the expanse of the desert was all around them. athens in the distance looked serene and calm with no godly portal above it blotting out the sky.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:17 am

ooc:from which game because I liked all of them of the deaths. :3

bic:"don't worry about me, I'm fine." she shouted up to him whle climbing up again but felt the sand moving around in the wind but that didn't stop her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:36 pm

he waited for her to catch up watching the distant titan moving.

OOC: 3
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:11 am

OOC: bringing Abaddon into this one too, cause it will please me.

I'm such a grammar Nazi....
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 am

OOC: ok but not this topic and he has to be a bit limited.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:15 am

She kept climbing but slowly caught up with him while looking to the side of where he was before trying to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:29 am

he waited for her moving at her pace. are you sure? i can bear you and your weights for a while.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:23 am

Brandon Maboroshi wrote:
he has to be a bit limited.

OOC: Fine he'll be friendly(as in he won't want to destroy the world, and he wont be a dark god.). he will still have the same power (Slightly toned down, and he will have more angelic abilities.) and he will not be huge in his real form.

and he will look different too (EVAR PLAYED DBLO?)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:28 pm

OOC: want to havent gotten around to it yet.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:49 am

"I'm fine." She said while climbing but gets to his side while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:04 am

soon they reached the point where the temple and chronos' back meet and he picked her up in his arms using all of his power just to get them six feet in the air to the bottom of the temple. he cuaght the temple in his mouth barely and eased her onto the cliff before nearly passing out. as he did he let go and crashed as the weights he wore glowed red and started killing him.

OOC: i know i know they could have climbed on one of the big chains but hes an idjit sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:01 am

OOC: i wish Tyrael could come in at this point and save you, but unfortunately i don't think he can.

Ya know, cause he need's to be woken up.

I got an idea! how about Abaddon exists here, but so does Tyrael, and maybe after you're done climbing you go inside the temple to explore, and find Tyrael sleeping?

oh wait, fuck it I'll make a separate topic, in a different secret temple.

Abaddon still exists, but it takes awhile for him to get into the physical plane.

So you must wake Tyrael before it happens.

but how do you figure out where he is? uh, maybe you find something to do with it inside dis temple?

Note that your going to have to wake him up on the other site too.

OH YAH be sure to read the character stuff in character registration on both forums, it will give you info on how he looks and his personality, powers, and what he can do, shit like dat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiatus ends.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next