Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiatus ends.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Brandon woke at sunset on Mellina's day off and went to see her. for some reason he was in his monk robe when he knocked on her door. the prince arrived grumbling about wearing "peasant" clothes as brandon knoched. the garb the prince wore is handmade by brandon and is the reason he hates it, and the new peace. Brandon enjoys the peace because his missions have been put on hold allowing more time for mellina an him to spend more time together. The prince wore a dukes ceremonial clothes from the medieval west.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:52 am

Mellina was humming while feeding theo some breakfast while smiling. She was happy today was a day off for everyone of the students to just sit out and relax for once. Her humming kept going while seeing theo eat some of the food she made for him to keep him strong and healty. She was wearing relaxing clothes of a loose t-shirt and pants but black sandles, she even noticed her hair grew a little bit so far, even with her new wings folded behind her but invisible unless she wanted to show them. She was about to get some water till she heard the door. "Wonder who that is?" she asked, heading to the door and opens it. Mellina's eyes widen a little seeing the prince and Brandon but wearing different clothing. "Uh......ahem, what's going on? Why are you two wearing thoes?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 am

im planning a hot date and im dragging the prince along. brandon was smileing and clearly the hot date was her. i dont even want to go. humans disgust me. brandon kicked him hard ignoring his comment and causing him to yelp like a dog. youre going right Mel-chan? he smiled so wide his cheeks closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:30 pm

"Um, really?....Hmmm, I didn't know you were planning this. Or the fact of bringing the prince." she said while thinking of her answer but looked at Theo that was hissing at the prince now. "Well, I guess I could go on a date but do I have to dress up?" she asked, hoping not to.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 am

brandon was nose to nose with her reading her emotions. he sighed and cut the prince loose. ok we wont go mel-chan... any ideas of your own? the prince grumbled something about brandon's mother and vanished.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:47 pm

"I didn't say no, brandon but too late....I didn't have a idea so I'm going to study." she said but grabs a few books in a bag and closed her door before leaving with theo.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:46 am

screwed up again huh? shaddup inglet aww cmon i like it when you mess up and i like it when i i beat you into a bloody pulp so back off. brandon was pissed off at inglet who materialized to torment brandon who went looking for mellina to help her if she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:02 am

Mellina was outside again whlie sitting under a tree reading a book with some paper around her to take down notes in case. She didn't get why brandon thought she would say so but it didn't matter now. She moves some white hair from her face to behind her ear, reading quietly while feeling others walking by or to enjoy the night sky. As she studied, she remembers of the prince and what he wore, making her laugh a little while petting theo that was by her but she felt a little angry when he grumbled something of brandon's mother.

"I don't know if I should. Maybe I should go and ask him what he said. it was not nice from what I can tell.." she said thinking to herself, reading the book with theo on her lap purring in his cat form.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:59 am

a few leaves drop before brandon falls from the tree above her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:03 am

Mellina was about to get up but sees some leaves falling from the tree above her. She looked up seeing someone about to fall on her, making her jump and grab bradon and throw him onto his back. "Didn't I tell you guys to leave m-Brandon?" She looked sorry but lets him go quickly, looking embarrised. "s..sorry...I thought you were someone else and why were you in the tree?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:42 pm

its ok. i get that alot. he brushed himself off. i came here to see if there was anything you wanted my help with.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 pm

"I don't think so...I think." she said scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 am

can i hang with you anyways? he put on a puppy dog eyes face.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:18 am

Mellina said nothing seeing that look that made her blush pink. Theo kept by her bag but she sighed, feeling defeated. "Alright, Brandon. You can hand with me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:45 am

yay! the face vanished and he hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:11 pm

She blushed feeling the hug but gently smiled, hugging him back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 am

s-sorry im just so glad you dont mind me being around i lost my head. he let go and sat calmly on the air watching her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:09 am

"I'm glad but you know I don't mind having you hanging around me or so."she said while sitting back on the grass and picks up the book she had in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:50 am

what do you want to do when youre done reading? he asked calmly enjoying her looks.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:15 pm

"What I want to do? Let me see....well, we didnt do much for a whille..so how about we do something like......*thinking* mountain climbling?" she asked happy whlie seeing theo suprised.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:51 am

why climb when you can fly? just like a boy to not get the point of a trip. he thought for a moment wondering how to turn it into training.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:07 am

"That's the thing, we don't fly. We just use our brains and what we got to climb." she said while looking to brandon.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 am

oh ok but thats too easy.... lets put on weights to make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:32 am

"Okay, that sounds like more fun." She said while smiling to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:37 am

Do you remember that cloth i got you... if you touch it with your bare skin it will bond to your body and at any time you can change into what ever outfit you want. i changed by thinking and a black energy ring appeared changing my clothes to the point i could only move like a human due to the constant drain on my abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiatus ends.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next