Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiatus ends.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:20 am

wow nice trick too bad my body wont let tricks like that work on me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:27 am

"don't make me feel bad brandon...did i get the posin out or counter it like you said?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:25 pm

perfectly... if i can get a hold of that magic that was used to make it i can make it to where you can help me any time. he smiled and took a sample from the fangs and collected the poison pouch from the brain and put them in the simple pouch he brought with him. he then continued to inspect the sealed sarcophagus he looked at the writing and turned a pale white. Mel-chan we need to leave... but not the way we came. we have to get to the main temple but thats the nest... he struggled to find an escape route but i realized there was none and he couldnt let her know that... not until he tried to escape. he turned deeper into the place keeping his wits about him but there was dark power here that clouded their senses.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Mellina kept near him as they walked down the path but she bit her lip, gripping his hand tightly. something about this place was now making her scared. True, she loved doing studies of things but this was a bit different. "Brandon-kun...I'm afraid..what did you mean by what you said? Is something else down here?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:13 pm

sort of... i cant say without terrifying you so i wont. hopefully we can escape without you knowing then i would tell you... but if we dont im sorry. he walked more and the air grew a bit warmer and a firelight could be seen on the wall ahead. Brandon turned to her and looked into her eyes yes there are other things here but its not what is but what is coming here. he guided her to the firelight where a black sarcophagus rested in the center of a massive cavern. many thousands of people were prostraiting and chanting in a dark language that froze her blood. there were manny hudereds of the same giganic jeweled snakes coiled around the outer edge of the cavern. the fierlight was a bonfire built around the Sarcophagus in a ring and onstant foul smelling woods were burnt on this fire and that was dampening their senses. she saw dark serpent spirits enter the bodies of the prostrators through the back and exit from thier hands feeding bits of life energy to the sealed leader. Looking at brandon Mellina saw that he truly feared these people. Setians... why in this era? Set was sealed at the dawn of Ra's time...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Mellina just shook quietly while looking at this but she felt her own heart stop, her eyes heavy with fear, even her blood almost changing into ice. She said nothing listening to all this but her own soul was somehow feeling all this too. s-so much darkness...it's s..so cold..........what is going on here and why I....' She looked down but her hands were now trembling as the held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Brandon held her hand gently and warmly and his warmth spread to her as did his courage. we will be okay. if im right that isnt enough followers to revive him for centuries. lets move... along the dark cavern dome. we wont be seen. he truly feared them and flew to the darkness undetected with her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:55 pm

"Bran-brandon-kun...I..I'm too scared t-to move or f..fly.......something tells me t..the darkness here....it's nothing like yours and mine..." her eyes were closed but just kept her face barried into his chest. She even though her ears picked up hissing sounds.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 pm

on the contrary it is mine... or rather mine is a controlled form of this darkness like a child version. Branodn held her in his arms still flying over the crowd hidden in the darkness of the dome. they worship the demon race called Setians and they are also lesser Setians that posess a human body and give it their powers. but it looks like only the preists are those setians. the more powerful ones are not here.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm

"I see.....but why? Why are they even doing this?" she still felt so nervous and scared still, her insides kept twisting and moving like snakes. She just kept crying but hid her face in his shirt but cried still.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 pm

becuase their god Set commands it. he is there in the black thing. he pointed at the sarcophagus and flew over the crowd until he reached the other side where the temple began. walking in he was thankful they arrived at their ceremony otherwise they wouldnt have gotten this far at all. he held her still even as they land and walks through the maze of corridors to find the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 pm

She said nothing while looking down as they arrived but she just kept near brandon.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 pm

just as they reached the enterence Brandon powered up and vanished through. when he reappeared they were standing on the sphinx and their senses were cleared. that wood they were burning has the concentrate of some herbs in it that block our senses that is why we cant sense them through the stone. i found this place and was told that many treasures were there and decided to show you... im sorry for putting you through that.

OOC: Would have done more but im not sure what sort of limits you like on the stories you read.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:17 pm

ooc:their's no limit for me to be honest. Whatever the other does I go along with it but I do say something If only I'm not okay with it but I'm alriight. Did you have an idea? I was hoping for something to happen or at the leas the shadow snakes doing something...

bic:"It's okay..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:33 pm

OOC actually they have one purpose and ignore anyother thing. the danger was the priests. we can always have their infiltrators who are older preists attack and capture her.

BIC: are you?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 pm

ooc:sure and if it's okay. Somehow, the snakes felt her dark energy and wanted to infuse with her, that demons or others with dark hearts could sense it? You know, like someone trying to tast her blood but it has some sort of darkerning toxic taste that no one would resits it?

bic:"Yeah..I'm alright. Honest." she looked at him and smiled.

-------

http://vampire---blood.vampire-legend.net/viewtopic.forum?t=164
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiatus ends.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40