Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon's dorm - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:14 pm

they are infront of the samia main catsle hes in there ill be waiting here when you talk to him.

OOC: can you be both the prince and mellina like you are for the teacher.?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:18 pm

ooc:can do!

bic:"I guess...but I still feel this is a bad thing."she said, looking at her old kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 pm

by all rights this land belongs to you. as well as the village i was born in. he bows in front of her welcome home Princess Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 pm

She looked quiet but sighed, looking away embarrised.

"Brandon, you don't have to bow-"

"Hey! What are you two doing here?!?she a angry shout from the doorway. Mellina turned to see another vampire but he was wearing royal clothes with a medallion handing from his neck. He had dark brown hair but red ruby eyes with his fangs showing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Brandon turns in a flash and stands in front of her facing him. holding his arm out to proctect her. he glares with mistrust.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Mellina got scared while hiding behind him but the other vampire kept glaring at Brandon and Mellina but he knew that didn't know them or even trusted them.

"I won't ask again. Who are you two?"he snarled, glaring at them but bearing his fangs.

"U-uh, n..nobody we were just-"she stuttered but he stops her.

"I don't care! You both don't belong near the saimia kingdom and leave!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:19 pm

I was born here you Pompus idiot. and if you cant recognize your betrothed then you have no right being ruler. Brandons eyes flash with malicious intent but he doesnt move.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm

He got more angry while glaring at him but Mellina got scared.

"I don't care. State your business!"he shouted out at them. Mellina tugs Branon's shirt.

"Maybe we should go."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Im here to introduce you to the true heir. he keeps glaring and his eyes turn into angry red galaxies.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 pm

He looked at Brandon but laughed, thinking he was joking but then got angry again.

"The true heir is not even here! And that girl is not her!"he snarled, scaring Mellina more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Brandon's tail grows as his anger does.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Mellina looked at saw that but looked at Brandon, trying to calm him down but the other vampire slowly holding his sword out, pointing it at Brandon but he did remember him but still hated him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm

you may be a pureblood but im just as strong. i dont want Mellina hurt so i suggest you back off.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm

"I won't do that till you and her leave this land!"he shouted, glaring at them but Mellina got more scared, looking at Brandon and the prince. Before she could say, He charged right at the two with the sword that got mellina to jump in front of Brandon and moving him back, feeling the blade cutting her back.

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 pm

brandon seems to break and he catches her as she falls. Mel-chan... Why?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm

She kept quiet but looked up at him, gently smiling but was still in pain as her blood came from her back to stain her shirt.

"B-because I didn't want y-you to get hurt. So I'm happy.."she said but the Prince glared at her and was about to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm

im supposed to protect you not the other way around. i could have moved us out of the way with enough time to pull off his clothe before he noticed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm

"Guess I was thinking ahead of you.."she said but looking down till she felt the Prince behind her but he didn't attack while he was quiet. on her back, he saw a weird birthmark that the princess had of a yin/yang sign. Looking quiet, he stepped back.

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Brandon shakes with rage and tears his wrist apart offering it to her. drink quickly before i have a coniption and blow up the planet.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 pm

"I don't get why..you have to b..blow up the planet."she said, feeling cold from her blood loss but the prince reconized Brandon.

"Hold on.....wait, your that pesant boy Brandon! What are you doing here?!"he shouted out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 pm

SHADDAP! a ball of wind as powerful as a tornado slams into him. he turns to her. Mel-chan its l not like i want to but i cant control myself when im that strong. please drink now. he begs her as he bleeds into her mouth on accident.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:49 pm

She didn't say anything but slowly drank some of his blood but the prince got up, griping his weapon but glaring at Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 pm

soon he stops the bleeding but keeps the wounds on his arm. before kissing her and easing her onto the ground. he gave her enough to recover slowly on her own power. he stands and glares at the Prince. his energy and aura diminish and vanish as he does.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:02 pm

She kept quiet while looking tired as The prince kept gripping his blade but looking at Brandon.

"I never thought you would even dare come back to the saimia kingdom. Why are you here again?"he said but looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:18 pm

I am here with Mellina Rose Samia heir to the throne. to meet you and find out if you are the one she is destined to marry. he kneels down at mellina's side and tears off a small golden ball attached to normal cloth from his neck and hands it to her. ill be back for this get some sleep. and ill be right here when you wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's dorm   Brandon's dorm - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's dorm
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next