Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arriving at the lake and lost in thought

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Arriving at the lake and lost in thought - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:04 pm

"Hey, what are you doing? Please give that back..."she said, looking at him showing little redness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:11 pm

"Not until u tell me what happens.." he said with an annoyed voice but also kina warm and calm and,then he look into her eyes " I'm waiting.."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Mellina looked away from his eyes. In her heart, she couldn't tell anyone dew to them not understanding her history in the past.

".....I'm sorry, but I can't tell you.......so..."She quickly dissapears then snaches the pearl from his hand and dissapers in a flock of bats out of the area.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:17 pm

"Hmp..Strange girl.." he said looking at the full moon and at the snow who fall on the ground the he headed toeard dorms.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Somewhere a bit far, mellina appeared holding the pearl in her hand but she placed it back into the amulet then put it around her neck while looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the lake and lost in thought
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2