Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting by the Lake.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Sitting by the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Resa sat down. She looked at the roses in her hand. Remembering her family, before they were taken away from her. The moon shone down over the lake, making it a beautiful site to see. But as a cloud drifted over the moon, the image in her head of her family disappeared and her nightmare appeared. She could see the man who kidnapped her and raised her to be who she was today. He knew what she was, because she was like him. Part Demon, Part Human.
Resa opened her eyes, trying to shake the vision from her head. But the voice wouldn't go. "You'll be something everyone fears... Resa Moon."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Kei saw everything and fall in knee then hug her "You're not like him...you're better then that.You're the only one who can prove that he's wrong" he said still hugging her.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:56 pm

"Its not that easy." Resa sighed. "He killed my family. He kidnapped me. Raised me to be a Vampire Hunter.... I'm part Demon... My past still lingers in my thoughts."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:02 pm

He kiss her then he put a gun in her hand "If u really think that you're like him...shoot me.If u don't then stop with this crap" he move 2 steps away and stay there to see what she'll do.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Resa looked at the gun and threw it away from her. "I'm not going to shoot you. You haven't done anything to..." she remembered when he bit her. "Doesn't matter. I wouldn't kill you... Not without reason."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:09 pm

"Good child" he said hugging her and smile "You're not like him...and you'll never be..." he said while he get up from there and sit down next to her.Then he lies on grass and close his eyes for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Resa gave a chuckle. "Or so you say..."
Resa looked at the Lake's surface and laid back. "Its such a nice night tonight..."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:15 pm

"Yeah...very beautiful...as you" he said still haveing his eyes closed and almost he falls asleep but suddenlt he wake up and look at the sky and feel the wind in his hair.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:16 pm

"So... Your Kei, right?" she asked, as she looked at the sky and blushed at the comment he had just made.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 pm

"Yeah...and you're Resa.Am i wrong?" he said looking at her blushing then turn head and look at the moon that is reflected in water. "How old are you kid?" he ask with a curious voice then looked into her eyes.

Last edited by ~Influence~ on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:23 pm

"You're right, I am Resa." she smiled, as she looked back into his eyes. "I'm 18."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:28 pm

"Hah i'm like 1689 years...but i guess i look younger" he said while he close his eyes,falls asleep,then he suddenly wake up a little scared with red eyes.All the flowers and trees in the neighborhood become wilted and began to freeze "I hate this dream.." he said while he get up and look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Lake.   Sitting by the Lake. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the Lake.
Page 1 of 1