Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

harmonic peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Sighing, the leader gets up but looks at him before reaching into his robe, taking out a golden demon key. "This key will free her heart and soul Lu locked up. Be warned though, if you don't go and unseal her, she and the other two will become black, changing her forever."he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:21 pm

he nodded and took the key. please... keep yourselves safe. and hide rom him in my trunk... he can't see in it. brandon said before leaving theo with them and going off to find melli and the lock.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:29 pm

They nods but disappears into the trunk. With Melli, she was laying down but lu had her chained against the wall, smiling as he was petting her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Lu knew brandonwould be coming soon and had a few powerful demons guarding the palace and an army in front of them. he knew that brandon would wipe out the army but not thedemons not this time. they were as strong as him and one was stronger. brandon walked throught he firey landscape and blasted the weaklings out of his way with his jericho yell.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:52 pm

They still keep coming at him trying to stop him but Lu sighed, petting Mellina more. She said nothing but looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 pm

he comes for you my pet. don't you want to see him? Lu taunted as branodn walked onward sending energy waves uin ever direction to demolish the army.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:05 pm

"..................................."she looked down but lu rubs her cheek.

"poor cutie, maybe he is coming to say good bye? Maybe say you ruined his life?"
he said but gently laughed, seeing mellina looking down again but he licks her lips. She felt his burning lips burning her skin that was black in some spots but not fully. Even knew it effected her heart and soul.

"Its alright, I will keep you away from him......."Lu whispered. "....b-brand-brandon.........." she said his name but lu smiled, even trying to hold her as he did. "Its alright.........you are safe."lu said faking Brandon's voice.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:15 pm

soon the three strong guard were attacking now and he returned with a anergy wave that clashed with their comboned wave only to be over powered. brandon was hit and flew back wounded and burned as he stood. he flashed forward and managed to ill the weakest one but the other two were too dtrong for his attack and threw him off. "she is our master's now. let her go" brandon said nothing but fired another wave that clashed with their energy it lasted longer this time but brandon was overwelmed again
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Lu smirked but gently smiled, rocking her but takes something out. "Here, I need you to drink this. It will help you feel better."he said still using Brandon's voice but she curled up as he held her. "D-Dr-Drink?"she said weak but he nods.

"I will be sure you are okay but drink it till its all gone.." he gets it near her white pale lips but sees her open her mouth to drinking a bit. "Good girl."he said but sees her drinking it, but the seal on her neck glows, making lu noticed. "seems I forgot about that but if she drinks this, its gone."he smirked, seeing the dark parts spreading on her. Her heart and soul getting darker and darker.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:25 pm

the other demon was killed now as banodn detonated an energy bomb point blank and the stronger demon was even hit a bit by it. branodn panted and started to heal as the other demon stayed wounded. "youre a tenacious bastard arn't you" branodn said nothed and build up all his power into one blast as the demon did and they clashed energy one final time pressing with everything they had.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:30 pm

She keeps drinking but her eyes were getting duller and her skin was getting close to being black. Lu smiled but held her gently.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:35 pm

brandon pushed burning away his blood to push out more energy and the effect was more than he thought as the entire wave hit the demon and vaporised him. branodn banted at half blood and almost o energy but looked at the key. he was close now and he went into tthe castle and to the dungeon where the lock on her soul was. he put in the key and turned the lock opening it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:11 am

It broke but shows her soul burning but almost evil but some light still remained inside.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:14 am

brandon touched it and filled it with his love for her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:16 am

it glows but was its normal blue again but burning a bit more powerful now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:19 am

he carried it with him going to find her now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:22 am

The soul glows more but her heart was still locked up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:26 am

he looked for it searching as he traveled to her
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:28 am

The heart was in a room but further down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:58 am

he ran through the castle and found her heart filling it with his love and searching for her now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:57 am

Lu smiled but was about to feed her the last drop, opening her mouth. "at last.....you are mine!"lu said lughing seeing the drop about to go in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:00 am

Brandon kicked open the door and the drop evaporated as brandon released her soul and heart to her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:05 am

Lu picks her up but was glaring, hugging her. "seems you couldn't keep away can you?"he said angry.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:14 am

Melli's heart was bonded with brandon because it wasn't safe with Lu so close to her and corrupting her body. Brandon growled and made the air push melli away from Lu and he fires blasts out of his feet at Lu making him have to defend. The chain broke and so did the collar as brandon started. Pounding on Lu with his elbows and knees. And Lu was on the defensive as melli's heart made it hard for lu to move.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:19 am

"get off me you filthy monkey!!"lu shouted but hits him away but begins fighting back. Melli sees the soul and heart go inside her again, making her wince but she regains her color as the black snake came out and with the black liquid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

harmonic peace
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: OFF CAMPUS AREAS :: The Forest-
Jump to: